The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)

Go down 
+10
John Smith
Jonathan
Vanessa
Megara
Belle
Tiana
Flynn
Hercules
Mulan
Ariel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mulan

Mulan

A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:24 am

Wordlessly Mulan walked inside the Mansion after the rest, not even giving Hercules and Smith a as much as a glance when she passed them.
Once inside, she felt a small smile tugg at her lips while looking around. Like Ariel had just said, there would lots of rooms. Did they really need to have roomates? Well, she wouldn't midn sleeping on the couch anyway.
Glancing over at the group, she again wonderd where their host was... Shouldn't he/she be there and great them at least?
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:39 am

Hercules chuckled, "For you that's flirting." He stated before he started to make his way into the Mansion. "Besides you'll be roomed with Ariel's cousin." He added in a stage whisper before he walked into the Mansion, it was big and he spotted Mulan further down the hall but he didn't dare try and talk to her with John next to him....not at the moment anyway. He glanced over his shoulder at John, "So want to see where you'll be roomed?" He asked with a playful grin on his face.
--
Ariel glanced over her shoulder at Mulan and smiled at her, "Hey Mulan, how have you been?" She asked gently as she decided to set her suitcase down for the moment. She could find her room later, right now she wanted to relax and see who else had decided to come to the little reunion.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Cinderella wandered if she was the last one off the ship. It would make sense seeing how she was so shy and timid at first. Building up her strength Cindy stepped from the ship and onto the dock, bags shaking in her hands. She looked around, wondering if she'd remember most of the people there. Mostly Cindy hoped no one would recognize her, especially with her clearly visible scars.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:11 pm

Tiana frowns, "We're not. Oh well. I suppose we just won't be sleeping in the same room together." Tiana smiles, brightening her mood. Everyone looked so different, or maybe she wasn't remembering everyone the same. She did remember Ariel, Hercules of course, who could forget John? Meg, Belle... Mulan... everyone was in motion now. She'd have to catch up later.
"Well Nessa if you need anything I'm sure I've got it. I bought what feels like my whole apartment." Tiana says to her friend. IT was her own fault, but she didn't want to bum out on this trip. She'd been wearing loose clothes and sweats all month. Hop, in the old jallop and.. Tiana began to whistle, leaving the end on a cliffhanger. Why'd everyone look so paranoid? Should we even be paranoid? I suppose so but..
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:00 pm

Mulan smiled back at the red-head, putting down her suitcase as well. "I've been well, I suppose," she said with a shrugg. "How about you? I haven't really talked or seen anyone from school since, well... four years," she said in a gentle voice. "Hope life is treating you well?"

John snickered at Hercules words, unable to deny what he just pointed out.
Glancing around the room and the rest of their little group, John realised he actually recognised everyone, even the ones he never really spoke too. "You know," he started saying, voice turning more serious and spoke only loud enough for Hercules to hear him. "We're not in high school anymore. No nned for you to worry what I or anyone else might think," he smiled, nodding towards the Ariel and Mulan.
Returning the playfull grin, he shoved his hands inside his pockets. "Of course I do! For sme reason our host was generous enough to leave me alone with three girls....Should i be concerned?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:10 pm

Elsa wrote:
At the very start Elsa had been feeling weird about this whole thing. She felt scared to go on the boat, feeling like something bad was going to happen. It even made her sick to her stomach to where she didn't eat that well. Maybe it was the nerves since she never went on a cruise before? Whatever it was Elsa felt uneasy and only wanted to be by Flynn when she didn't feel like being alone. She hated it when she felt like this, especially since this was caused when the shooting at the school happened. Ever since then, she would always be on guard and think about terrible things that would go wrong on certain things. Elsa was never right though, it always turned out to be something good. So this feeling was all in her head, right? Nothing was going to go bad, everything was fine. This is what she kept telling herself, but she just wasn't listening.

Elsa stared at the stuff she needed to pack into her suitcase before she could meet Flynn back at the dock. She kept staring at them, if her stare could cause a fire, the whole ship would be burning down. Though, before she could think any more of the subject, she shook her head. "Get it together, Elsa, nothing bad is going to happen. You are going to have a great time with your finance, and your friends.. Everything will be alright." Elsa told herself, before taking a deep breath and finishing up her packing. Once she was done she took one more glance at the room and smiled gently. Her and Flynn had created new memories in this room, and she was very happy he was here beside her.

As Elsa walked out of the room, she made sure to keep her thoughts in check until she finally saw Flynn again. As usual, he was waiting anxiously for her, causing her to giggle as she walked down to him. "Anxious as ever." She said softly as she put her suitcase down, before pushing her back out of her face, before brushing her hair over her left shoulder. "Sorry it took so long, I was in deep thought again.." Elsa said, before immediately regretting it when she saw Flynn's worried expression. Which caused her hands to go up a little, "I'm fine, I promise, I talked myself into remembering how every time I thought something bad was going to happen, nothing bad ever did happen. So, I'm fine." Elsa said as her arms went behind her as closed her eyes and smiled.

Flynn had been feeling anxious, seeing as almost everyone was up at the mansion now while Elsa and a few were still on the ship. He knew she was nervous about the trip, he had been the one to tell her it was a good idea... and by the way her eyes had lit up at first when she read the invitation, he knew it had to be a good idea. They both needed a break from the wedding planning, and her parents were still a little tensed on Flynn being the one to marry their oldest daughter...

He looked up at the ship to see Elsa finally descending down. He wasn't one that really liked being left, but he chose waiting for Elsa any day. He smiled down at her comment. "Yeah, well, I don't know what will make me more anxious, the wait for you to come down the ship, or the wait for you to come down the aisle." He said, jokingly with a grin, before her next comment that changed his look to a worried one.

He relaxed a little at her words, before he pulled her over to him and gave her a kiss on top of her head. "Good... Look, anytime you want to go home, we can, all right?" He reassured her, knowing she would still be nervous about the trip until they were back home.

"Come on, the others have gone up ahead." He said, nodding to the mansion on the hill. He picked up their bags and waited until she looped her hand around his arm, before starting the walk to the hill top.

{OOC: was dping to reply to more, buuuuut have to go! I'll be back <3}
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:42 pm

John Smith wrote:

Mulan smiled back at the red-head, putting down her suitcase as well. "I've been well, I suppose," she said with a shrugg. "How about you? I haven't really talked or seen anyone from school since, well... four years," she said in a gentle voice. "Hope life is treating you well?"

John snickered at Hercules words, unable to deny what he just pointed out.
Glancing around the room and the rest of their little group, John realised he actually recognised everyone, even the ones he never really spoke too. "You know," he started saying, voice turning more serious and spoke only loud enough for Hercules to hear him. "We're not in high school anymore. No nned for you to worry what I or anyone else might think," he smiled, nodding towards the Ariel and Mulan.
Returning the playfull grin, he shoved his hands inside his pockets. "Of course I do! For sme reason our host was generous enough to leave me alone with three girls....Should i be concerned?"

Cinderella wondered whether she should speak up. Everyone was as familiar as the back of her hand. In a way it was comforting, however it was also nerving. Bracing herself Cindy tapped on one of there shoulders. A blonde man she recognized as John. "H-Hi." she said, trying not to seem embarrassed. Cindy looked to Hercules. "I'm not interrupting am I?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:44 pm

Ariel smiled and picked up her suitcase again, "Well I've been modeling for Victoria Secret for two years, and they pretty much forced me to go here as they said I need a break." She said with a little roll of her eyes.  She was pretty devoted to her work as a model and really didn't spend time in her own personal life.  " I guess you could say I haven't really talked much to anyone from school either. " She admitted.
--
Hercules raised an eyebrow at John's words, "I'm that obvious huh?" He asked eventually before laughing a little to himself at John's next words,  "Well I'm starting to worry, just try not to scare them too much." He teased.  His own eyes moved towards the two girls before he ran a hand through his hair, "So think I have a chance with her?" He asked, his voice coming out quite small and most unlike him. He turned when someone tapped both of them and looked down at the girl with a blank look before her name registered, "Cinderella?" He asked with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Tiana wrote:
Tiana frowns, "We're not. Oh well. I suppose we just won't be sleeping in the same room together." Tiana smiles, brightening her mood. Everyone looked so different, or maybe she wasn't remembering everyone the same. She did remember Ariel, Hercules of course, who could forget John? Meg, Belle... Mulan... everyone was in motion now. She'd have to catch up later.
"Well Nessa if you need anything I'm sure I've got it. I bought what feels like my whole apartment." Tiana says to her friend. IT was her own fault, but she didn't want to bum out on this trip. She'd been wearing loose clothes and sweats all month. Hop, in the old jallop and.. Tiana began to whistle, leaving the end on a cliffhanger. Why'd everyone look so paranoid? Should we even be paranoid? I suppose so but..

"That sounds like you, Tia, bringing more then you really need." She said, smiling, before seeing the high school sweethearts make it up the hill. Took those two long enough. She thought, before picking up her bag and going on in the mansion. "I haven't had a chance to ask how your job is going, from how you freaked about the thought of having green hair, I'd say it is going well." She said, as she glanced around the mansion. Impressive... I wonder what period this house was built in...
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Tiana shrugs trying to hide the stress hat crosses her face. "It isn't too hard; I did stuff in high school that was harder." She bluffs. Tiana stares at Vanessa a moment before breaking into giggles.

"That's a lie. It's hard as hell! Maybe it's because it's busier I'm not really sure. My boss tried to get a hold of me for a couple of weeks because you know I was trying to make the deadline for that autobiography about the foster home and things; but then I missed the deadline for a third time and the publisher dropped me. And she was just goin goff on me saying things like, 'You're an Angel! When Victoria's Secret comes out with new lines we advertise it was soon as possible!' and 'Your bust and waist size isn't enough because if the color isn't right believe it or not we change the color if it doesn't look good as a whole!' blah, blah, blah..." Tiana gestures with her hand. "So I did tons of shots this past week so I could even come on the trip. I just hope they don't come out with another line." Tiana rolls her eyes with a dramatic groan. "The girls are nice though. That's a plus. Not as awesome as you though Nessa."

Tiana notices others departing. "Hey I'm gonna go check out my room. I'll see you later, kay?"
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:19 pm

Mulan titled her head in thought, before smiling again. "That's right... I never really thought much about it, but I have on some occasion seen you on there," Mulan chuckled as she recalled that. "Well, as much fun work can be, a vacation is never bad either," she smiled, deciding to try and not talk so much about school... it would surely be a sensitive topic still for the most of them there.

"Painfully obvious bro," John said without skipping a beat. He snorted at Herc's question, shakign his head. "Well, seeing as she's obviously felt nothign but great irritation towards us, and almost burned a hole through your skull only moments ago, I'd say your chances now are zero," he replied flatly.
He almsot felt bad for his friend though, especilly hearing that unusal tone in his voice. "Hang in there, girls loves guys who fights for them," he added.
When someone approached them, John was busy checking everything else out. When he heard Hercules speak up, he turned to look down at Cindy with an eyebrow raised. He almost blurted out 'Who'?, but bit his tounge and glanced at Herc instead before saying something rude.

Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Vanessa couldn't help but smile at how active her friend was in explaining everything to her. She gave her a nod when she went to go find her room. "Same, I really need to drop my stuff off..." She said, before waving to Tiana.

She looked around and saw how people seemed to be going off on their own. "Well... off to find my room..." She said, before heading in the direction she thought it would be in.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:41 pm

Ariel blushed, "Yeah...well that has been my life so far." She said before listening to Mulan and nodding in agreement. "Even if it can be a pain." She said as she tucked some hair behind her ear. "So you're an artist?" She asked indicating the sketchpad that Mulan had.
--
Hercules was silently amazed that John hadn't demanded who the girl was, "Is there something you need?" He asked as he studied her with a raised eyebrow. It wasn't that he was being unkind but once upon a time, he had made fun of her so why she was approaching them now was beyond him.
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:09 pm

Marina walked into the Mansion as quiet as ever. She didn't get so impressed with the fine palce around, this was the first time she ever left the city... Hell... She had never been so far from home since forever. She palced her luggage at the ground and stayed on the corner as she looked at the people into the room. She didn't know half of them, and she started to freak out, but internally. If no one noticed her, she would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:23 pm

Dimitri was very nervous when everybody landed, but the landscape of the island take his breath away. He has never seen such beautiful island, and the ocean was so clear the you could see little fishes swimming on there... And then he started looking at his old schoolmates, some faces he remembered, and some ones brought him bad memories... and he was very sure that himself brought very bad memories about that day too, since he was related to that boy that joined them to that island.... He followed them to the house and nodded as they were put into the rooms. He was tired, and the more he stayed far from them, there will be less chances so they could recognize the killer in his face.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Tiana wrote:
Tiana then notices how uncomfortable Belle looked. She nudges Belle with her other elbow. "Hey," Tiana grins. "Lighten up. Relax, enjoy the beach or something. Have some fun. We're all friends here." Well aside from the bullying that just took place... but it was harmless right? She'd hoped.

Belle looked up, surprised, at the dark-skinned woman when she felt her elbow gently nudge-feeling uneasy being called out on her nervousness. She then had to bite her bottom lip to keep from saying anything when the other girl said they were all friends. 'Friends? These people were never my friends. I tried, they ignored me,' she thought back a bit bitterly. She had tried, as hard as she could-she wasn't good at socializing, but she really did make an honest attempt. No one ever put in any effort to be her friend. Except Cale.....

Belle felt a deep pang in her chest thinking of her one time only friend. She shook her head to rid her mind of the thoughts and memories that were pushing to come through-she couldn't go there, she just couldn't. Instead she turned her attention to the mansion as they all started to enter. It was incredible. She had never seen anything like it. It was huge, and had gorgeous structure and embellishments. All the furnishings were incredibly luxe. She was completely blown away. Her eyes were wide in awe, and her mouth agape, as she turned her head each way, and circled around slowly taking in the entire room. "Wow," she breathed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:06 pm

John Smith wrote:
Mulan titled her head in thought, before smiling again. "That's right... I never really thought much about it, but I have on some occasion seen you on there," Mulan chuckled as she recalled that. "Well, as much fun work can be, a vacation is never bad either," she smiled, deciding to try and not talk so much about school... it would surely be a sensitive topic still for the most of them there.

"Painfully obvious bro," John said without skipping a beat. He snorted at Herc's question, shakign his head. "Well, seeing as she's obviously felt nothign but great irritation towards us, and almost burned a hole through your skull only moments ago, I'd say your chances now are zero," he replied flatly.
He almsot felt bad for his friend though, especilly hearing that unusal tone in his voice. "Hang in there, girls loves guys who fights for them," he added.
When someone approached them, John was busy checking everything else out. When he heard Hercules speak up, he turned to look down at Cindy with an eyebrow raised. He almost blurted out 'Who'?, but bit his tounge and glanced at Herc instead before saying something rude.

Cindy bit her lip nervously. "Sorry. It's so strange seeing everyone but having so little to say. I'm Cindy." she brushed her hair over her scars although it barely shielded them. "You guys probably don't remember me." she added.

Despite being popular Cindy had very few people she could actually call close friends. Besides boyfriends and designated drivers at parties Cindy could hardly call herself social.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2