The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hercules

Hercules

Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:34 pm

Hercules smiled as Mulan spoke about her grandmother, "She sounds amazing. I can see that she's played a huge influence on your life." He added gently as he sat back a little. "I think I'd like to meet her, my little sister definitely would." He added, his smile widening as he spoke about his little sister Wendy. "You miss her." He noted after a moment as he studied her silently.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:34 am

She sighed softly again. "Yeah, I do," she admitted with a small laugh. "I never knew you had a younger sister..." she said after moment, giggling at another thought that hit her. "I can totally see you as one of those who'll chase away all the boys when she starts getting attention," she grinned. "That's quite a cute picture, acutally."
The smile he had has he talked about his sibling made Mulan honestly more intressted to ask.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:10 am

Hercules smiled a little bit too himself, "Most people don't, she's someone I'm protective over even if she wishes I wasn't quite that way." He admitted with a small smirk as he thought about Wendy. At her words he nodded, "She doesn't like it but I've told her if she ever dates someone I meet them first." He stated with a growing smile. "She'd like you...I know she would." He added after a moment as he tilted his head up and smiled at her.
Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Tumblr_static_1
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:43 am

Mulan laughed foundly at the resposne she got. She could somehow so easily pitcure this in her head, a sweet little girl scolding Hercules... Very funny and at the same time sweet.
She titled her head slightly again, as if copying him. "She would?" she asked, a little amused at hearing that. "Why'd you think that?"

Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Tumblr_m8z1flhR1I1rtgc6w

Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:28 pm

Hercules smiled to himself, "Well she loves art and honestly I just have a feeling she would." He said after a moment.  "I was a total jerk back then, only obsessed with my own image and everything that came with it." He said after a moment, his gaze had turned inward and he didn't really seem to be aware of Mulan at that moment.
Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Tumblr_llzvg6TTAY1qh68pyo1_500
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:58 pm

Hearing that the girl shared the same interests brightened Mulan up, making her sit up straighter without realizing it herself. "She does?" she asked excited, clapping her hands togheter. "Then when this little vacation is over, I'll be borrowing her if you don't mind," she smiled.

Her hands lowerd back to her lap, smile dropping as she heard what he said next. Huh... this guy really did regret his actions...
After fiddling with her fingers a short moment, Mulan pushed herself off the bed and made her way over where Hercules was. By his look, he apparently wasn't even aware of her at the moment. "Hey," she said suddenly, hand on his shoudler to make sure she had his attention again. "You can't anythign about the past, wasting time regretting it is pointless," she spoke a little sternly, looking very serious before giving him one of her ususal gentle smiles. "What's important is what you do now, right? So..." she punched him lightly on the shoulder, though he surely barely even felt it. "No moping around me got it? That'll just bring me and others down," she snickerd.

Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Tumblr_m4tiwl5gWn1rooebp

Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:22 pm

He chuckled and smiled up at her, "Yes ma'am." He said as he gave her a gentle smile and a little wink before he pretended to wince at the light punch she gave him. He rubbed his arm, "You know with a hit like that, I should get a kiss." He said lightly, only half-joking but he doubted she would take him up on that little offer.
Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Tumblr_mamej8q0Sa1qkdght
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:44 am

(pffft that GIF<333333333 *.*)
She rolled her eyes at the wink, but was still smiling nonetheless.
She gave him a blank look at his next words, raising an eyebrow slowly as if saying 'Really?'. But instead of gettign annoyed or something like that, her smirk truned playfull, almsot daring as she slowly bent down til they were eye to eye.
"I knew you were a big softie," she stuck her tounge out before tiling her head with a more innocent looking expression. "So perhaps I should give you one before you start crying. Close your eyes?"

Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Tumblr_m3ofv9XpUR1r99f4t
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:10 am

He raised an eyebrow, "Are you joking with me?" He asked after a moment as he studied her with an unreadable look on his face. He was sure he sounded like an idiot but he had to know, "Cause if so I can wait." He said folding his arms, looking like a petulant child as he did so, the effect also empathizing his muscles. "I mean...I wouldn't blame you if you did." He added after a moment looking quite serious.
(Aww thanks and yours *flails* Herc likes Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:16 pm

She gave him a pout and straightened back up, hands on her hips. "You can 'wait'?" she repeated after him, raising an eyebrow. "What' that suppose to mean?" she couldn't help snicker, not sure if she should be offended or not. She had honeslty just been playing around here but....
"What makes you think I'll ever give you one?" she pointed out, looking around to avoid staring at those not-so-fake muscles of his. She'd never would've thougth she was into that....
As he finished talking she couln't help but let out another deep sigh, as if dissapointed before wordlessly bending down again towards his face. At first it looked like she was aiming for his lips... until her head turned in the last second and gave his cheek a quick little peek. "That's all you'll get from me," she smiled, patting his head.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:42 am

"I thought you wouldn't want to kiss me." He admitted after a moment, however he brightened up as she bent down and leaned towards him only to kiss him on the cheek. "I think you missed." He said once he got his voice back and smiled up at her cheekily. "I could give you a few pointers if you'd like." He offered as he winked up at her.
Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Wink-1
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:41 am

She chuckled at his respose to the quick kiss, somehow managing to hide her embarrassment with a cheeky grin and arms crossed over her small chest. It's not like she hasn't kissed anyone before, hell she's had experience beign with men and that never made her blush or stutter before!
So why was that wink of his made her cheeks grow warm when four years ago it only had made her want to gag?
"Get over yourself," she snickerd, flicking him on the forhead before giving him a smug smile. "You giving me pointers? Please, it'd be the other way around," she winked back.

Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Tumblr_m4tiae40gD1rooebp

Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:45 pm

He chuckled as he spotted her hide a blush, "Oh is that so then? Care to demonstrate?" He asked as he smiled up at her impishly. He wasn't entirely sure she'd take the bait but for now he was certainly enjoying himself, and he had a feeling she was too but he couldn't be quite sure. He couldn't remember a time where he would talk to a girl and enjoy himself, most girls he had dated had only cared about their make up and their weight. The exception to that had been Vanessa and now Mulan but he wasn't dating Mulan so he didn't think that counted.
Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Tumblr_llmnqfphf71qj4q66o1_500
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:56 pm

(THESE TWO I JUST....<33333)

Mulan just stuck her tounge out at him. "I rather not risk it..." she mumbled, smirking teasingly at Hercules. "Who knows where that mouth has been?"
That's somethign she and her friends back in high school joked about once or twice. Everyoen back then knew the guy and hsi friends was swarmed around girls, often everyone was the same type. Except for Ariel's cousin.
She bit the inside of her cheek lightly in thought. There wa snothign between them now was it..?
She mnetally slapped herself. WHY woudl she care about that anyway?!

Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Tumblr_m8z1s6FrIt1rtgc6w

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2