The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jonathan

Jonathan

Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:16 am

"I doubt that." He told her, not seeing how they could even think to change her natural beauty. Her vibrant red hair, her big teal colored eyes... Her red-red lips... He couldn't see any reason to add or take away from that.

He chuckled. "I think I would have to politely decline the offer..." He said, looking at her as he said it.

{OOC: sorry for the wait and shortness XP}
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:22 am

Ariel ducked her head as he commented on how they didn't need to change anything, she found it hard to believe personally. She tensed though when he mentioned that he would have to decline, "Oh...are you uh with someone then?" She asked as she slowly pulled her hand free. She would never forgive herself if he were dating or worse married but she hadn't seen a ring.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:55 am

John was surprised by how she pulled away. He couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at her thinking he was with someone. "No, nothing like that!" He said, gently taking both of her hands this time.

"We may not have seen each other in so long... but you haven't left my mind..." He started, feeling he might as well tell her now, to help clear the thoughts she just thought up out of her head and to get it off his chest. "Or my heart... Ariel, I mean it when I say I missed you..." He said, before putting one hand in his pocket.

"Look... I thought about mailing this to you... But I lost the courage." He said, with a sheepish smile, as he pulled out a small, but not ring sized, jewelry box.

He handed her the box. "It was a gift... actually one of many for when I helped out a small village in Asia... Most I had given to some of the museums... This one... This one I kept..." He said, as she started to open it, to revel a silver bracelet with red rubies and diamonds.

"It reminded me of you... Silly, right? Everything red seems to make me think of you..." He admitted, his eyes downcast to the ground.

{OOC: I am so lazy that I can't describe the bracelet to it's true description, but here's a pic! Very Happy
Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 MiWsGS8xRo9CCgC5kGHxumQ}
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:06 am

As he spoke, she stared up at him with wude eyes not entirely sure if she was dreaming or not, "I...oh my." She whispered as he pulled out a jewelry box and showed her a lovely bracelet. "John....its beautiful." She said once she found her voice around a rather large lump in her throat. Her eyes met his again, "I can't accept that...I mean it must have cost a fortune." She said weakly even as her eyes moved back to it. Before she could lose her nerve she leaned forward and gently kissed his cheek, cupping his face with her hand as she did so before she pulled back a little bit. "I haven't stopped thinking of you either." She admitted finally, keeping her hand pressed lovingly against his face, her thumb tracing circles on his skin. "Ever since we were kids I...I...I liked you, and then when you came to teach...I realized just how much you meant to me." She said her eyes moving to meet his once again.
(*gets the tissues out* THEY'RE ADORABLE!)
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:07 pm

{OOC: Sorry for the wait X'D Brain had stopped wanting to think manly X'D}

"It's meant for you, Ariel... It didn't cost much, as I said, it was a gift... Though I did try to pay for it, but they snuck my money back into my bag when I wasn't looking..." He said, with chuckle. He looked at her surprised when she kissed him on the cheek. Her hands felt so soft and warm against his skin.

He reached up slowly and placed his hand over the one she had on his cheek, keeping it in place. "Do even realize how hard it was for me not to just stare at you all day in class? Drove me nuts that you were there, but I couldn't be with you for you were one of my students..." He said, softly, giving her a soft smile.

Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 H3

{OOC: Blonde Gif XD He doesn't have a lot of GIFs where he smiles sweetly or gives loving looks}
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:03 am

She blinked back tears in her eyes as he spoke, "And here I thought I was the only one who had trouble." She said with a little laugh. "I wanted to be close to you...all thise times you looked at me, I...I wanted nothing more then to...kiss you." She admitted shyly. She gently stroked his skin with her thumb thoughtfully, "I know that sounds cheesy but you...you've always been the one I can rely on." She said quietly as she raised her head to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:44 pm

John smiled gently at her, before reaching up with his other hand and brushing her cheek gently with his knuckles. "Well, we've kissed before, remember?" He asked, with a playful wink. "Sure, we were kids and it was a birthday presented that you wanted..." He said, teasing her just a little.

He moved closer to her wanting to just kiss her right there. Something was holding him back at the moment, was he scared? Probably.... Probably afraid he was going to wake up and this had been a dream...

{OOC: I didn't know what else to write X'D}
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:48 am

She laughed as he recounted that memory, "I remember that! My very first kiss, that was a good birthday." She added softly as she smiled to herself. She noticed him staring at her and caught her breath a little, she hadn't remembered just how amazing he looked when he stared at her like that. She moved her hand just so and lightly traced the outline of his mouth before she leaned forward a little, close enough that she could feel his breath against her lips. She hesitated though and flicked her eyes up to look at him as if for permission, she wasn't entirely sure if she was dreaming again or not and she was afraid if she did kiss him then she would wake up.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:16 am

He smiled softly at her laughter, having missed it all these years apart. "I'm glad it was... I just wish I still had gotten you a present you could keep..." He said, softly, remembering how embarrassed he was for not having the money to buy her something for her birthday. He lucked out with the kiss, but at the same time almost felt he cheated her out of something more...

His mouth twitched at her touch before seeing how she seemed to be asking him permission to kiss him.

He decided to answer her question with action...

He leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips, praying she wouldn't pull away and he wouldn't wake up. He only kissed her lips in dreams...
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:22 am

As soon as his lips grazed hers, it felt like an electric shock going through her bare skin and into her veins. Energized by this feeling, she leaned further into the kiss, her free hand moving to slide up and bury into his hair. It was much better then in her dreams or the way how it had been when they were kids, she slowly pulled back once the need for air became too great. "That...was better then my dreams." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:35 am

As her hand went into his hair, his hand moved to cup her neck, pulling her closer to him in the kiss. The same shock that ran through her ran through him. He kept wanting to take her in, but air for them both was great, more so for her then him. He almost reached forward again the moment she started to slowly pull away, but held himself back.

He gave her a smile at her words. "I guess I'm not the only one was had been dreaming of this..." He said, almost as quietly, as his thumb stroked her neck.

Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Tumblr_kygs2h4aop1qafqw8o1_250

{OOC: *-* SOOOO glad I found this giiiiiif! <333333}
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:09 am

(Ack its adorable!! *flails*)
She blushed and then smiled up at him from under her lashes, "I am so relieved." She whispered before she leaned forward and continued kissing him. He was much different then anyone else she had ever kissed, he was cautious and gentle with her but at the same time passionate. She slid forward so she could be closer to him and so she could better feel him against her. One hand moved and lay against where his heart beat firmly, the feel of it under her fingertips only made her feel more secure.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:18 pm

John smiled at her before she leaned up and kissed him again, with him immediately returning it. He pulled her closer to him the moment she slid forward towards him. He held her close, completely wrapping his arm around her waist. Without much thought, he moved her into his lap as they continued to kiss. Her legs went across his, as he held her close.

His time out on his Indiana Jones jobs, he did encounter women that seemed to want him, and sure he had a few moments with some of them... but none of them compared to the woman in his arms right now...
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:35 pm

Her arms wrapped around him as she kissed him back eagerly as he brought her over to straddle his lap. She kept expecting to wake up and be brought back to reality but if this was a dream, it was the best one she'd ever had. One of her hands moved up and tangled in his hair as she kissed him, her breath hitting his lips as she planted tiny kisses against his lips before she trailed her lips down and along his jaw line.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:39 am

{OOC: forgive me for posting as Nessa X'D}

Jonathan's heart raced as they kissed, his arms both wrapped around her, his hands rubbing her back. The kiss was hot and heated, had to be the most heated one he had ever experienced.

The only thing missing was that their clothes weren't off...

Something jolted in his mind, it wasn't the fact about who he was making out with... but exactly where he was making out with her at.

"Ariel..." He let out, breathlessly as she kissed his jawline. Gah, he really didn't want her to stop...

He moved a hand slowly up her arm, gently telling her to look at him. "Hey..." He said, with a breathless smile the moment she looked at him with her teal colored eyes. He ran a hand through her red locks. "...We're out on the patio..." He said, softly, doing his best to not give her the wrong idea on why he stopped her.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:57 am

Ariel froze feeling her face heat up as she realized he was right. "Oh my god." She whispered in horror and slipped off his lap. She hid her face, "I'm so sorry." She whispered from under her fingers as she slowly raised her head to look up at him. What must he think of her? "I...just uh....wasn't thinking clearly." She babbled as she stood up and started to back up almost falling over a chair in her haste to do so. She was amazed no one had walked in on them, "I will totally understand if you uh...don't uh want to see me." She added as she hurried towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:03 am

He stood up, seeing her freak out. "Ariel, Ariel!" He called, before grabbing her hand before she could go through the door. "If you walk in there just like that... I don't know what I will do..." He said, honestly. He couldn't lose her like that, he just got her...

"I kissed back... I loved, every second of it... Ariel, please, look at me?" He asked, not wanting her to go.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:17 am

Ariel stared up at him with wide eyes, "I...I just want to do this the right way." She said quietly as she stared up at him once she got her feelings under control. "You mean so much to me already Jonathan....I...I'm just afraid that I'll mess up, and I don't want to mess it up with you." She whispered as she stared up at him silently begging him to understand. "Whenever I'm with you its like...my self-control just flies out the window." She said softly as she tilted her head up to look at him easier. She shook her head, "I'm not making much sense am I?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:02 am

"You're not going to mess up..." He said, before gently pulling him back into his arms. "It makes perfect sense.. I know how you feel... Do you realize how hard it was to come back to being on the patio? I...I don't ever want to have you out of my arms again..." He admitted.

"If anyone might mess it, it'll probably be me... at least I'm afraid I will... But we'll never know if we don't try... right?" He asked, stroking her hair as he spoke, before tilting her face to look up at him.

"If we make a mistake.. we'll fix it, together." He said, with a softly, loving smile.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:28 am

She nodded and smiled at him slowly, "And I'll do my best not to freak out." She said softly as she smiled up at him feeling relieved. She slowly started to take notice that she was in his arms again, she didn't mind though and leaned into the embrace with ease. "I've missed you." She whispered quietly as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:39 pm

He couldn't help but feel relieved and feel more relaxed when she leaned into him. "I've missed you too..." He said, as he held her and looked into her big teal eyes.

"Come on, why don't we go inside and get some drinks and something to eat?" He said, nodding his head towards the door. He rubbed the back of his neck a little. "Not to want to sound cocky or bragging... But, do you want to hear my adventures?" He asked, a littler nervously, as he placed the bracelet onto her wrist.

He had really been wanting to tell her about them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2