The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanessa

Vanessa

First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3} Empty
PostSubject: First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3}   First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:02 pm

Vanessa found her room and saw that no one else was there. She looked around at it, a little bored. "Hmm... not much..." She said, before setting her stuff down next to the double sized bed. "I think I'll claim this one." She said, smirking a little as she lifted her page onto the bed. "I was never a bunk kind of girl anyway." She said, before opening her suitcase and unpacking a little. Once she felt that no one could take her bed (except John might... though, he'd probably be more then happy to share a bed with someone), Vanessa went around the room to take a look.

She looked out the window and smiled when she saw the pool. She looked a little excited by it. "I think I'll go take a dip soon." She decided, before going back over to her bed and pulling out her swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3}   First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:01 am

(hope it's ok John enterrrr? Razz this would be after he he'd left the two lovebirds~ x3)

"Ah you beat me to it," John whined as enterd the room, throwing his luggage aimlessly somewhere in the room. He didn't look that dissapointed though he too in the room, and Vanessa holding her swimsuit in hand. "Going from a swim huh. I can always keep the bed warm til you come back~" he winked. But instead of moving towards the double sized bed where the brunette was, he threw himself on the couch.

Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3}   First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:55 pm

{OOC: Perfectly fine! Very Happy Was hoping someone would join Vanessa X'D <3}

Vanessa rolled her eyes as John made himself known. "That's what you get for being late to find your room." She said, before replying to his next comment. "I'm debating about doing it now or later and no, you can't keep my bed warm." She said, looking over at him. "The couch suits you." She said, with a smile, before placing her swimsuit back down.

Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3}   First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:35 pm

(<333 ^^)

John chuckled at her words, not offended in the least apparently and made himself comfortable on the couch. "Thank you," he replied happily, closing his eyes when he saw her putting down her swim-suit. "Aww and here I was hoping to see you model for me. Well, there's always a next time," he half joked. "And I can't really complain ether way, seeing as I'll be sharing this room with three girls. Alone.... should I be worried about that?"
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3}   First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:04 pm

((Enter Belle?:3))

Belle had taken a little while to take in the gorgeous architecture of the main living room, checking out some of the surrounding rooms as well. She walked down the hall, towards where she would be staying, slowly-looking up and down the walls and just letting herself see what the place had to offer. The more she knew about this house, and this island, the more she could grow comfortable being here. Or at least, that was her hope.

After about a minute, Belle finally came to her room, and she stopped directly in front of the door. She gripped her bags tightly as she took in a deep breath before she released her satchel and reached for the door knob. Her hand stopped part of the way to the knob as she then reconsidered-deciding to softly knock before she turned the door knob and cautiously stuck her head in. When she began to slowly enter the room, she examined the set-up, looking over the room-quickly turning her eyes down when they came to the two people already there. After seeing what beds were claimed, she started on her way towards the bunk beds-turning her gaze shyly to the ground as she grasped the strap of her bag again and twisted her suit cases handle tightly in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3}   First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:44 pm

"Hmm, maybe next time." Vanessa said, loosely. "And I don't know... us girls might just gang up on you." She said, smirking. She looked up at the door when she heard a knock, before the door opened to reveal a shy looking Belle.

She gave Belle a small smile. "Hey, welcome to our room. Casanova over here has the couch, so you don't have to worry about having to share a bed." She said, with a friendly and joking tone. She never really got to know Belle in school. Vanessa had not been the type to get too close with many when it came to friends. Sure, she had them, but only really Tiana and, at the time, Hercules, (Ariel was a given considering she was her cousin). Belle had always just been in the background...

She glanced at John, before deciding something. "Smith, seeing as you will be roomed with three women during our stay, I think we should set a few... ground rules." She said, not in the mood to have him do some odd things. She knew he was a player in high school, but also a bit of a jokester.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3}   First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:16 am

John laughed at Vanessa's words. "Had this been back in school, I wouldn't have minded that in the slightest. However, after some experiences around the world.... I might actullay have to worry about that," he chuckled.

He glanced at the door as he heard it open again, not really remembering the girl's name as he watched her shyly walk inside. He did recognise her of course, he just never was good at memorizing people's name who he never hanged with.
He snickerd foundly at the nickname Vanessa gae him. 'Casanova' huh? He couln't say it didn't suit him.
He turned his gaze back up to the ceiling tiredly. And then it hit him.
Oh Right! Belle was it? he thought to himself with a small smile. She used to hang with Cal-
His thought stopped right there, and shortly after his smile vanished.
I don't know that guy anymore, he thought grimly instead.

Hearing Vanessa adressing him, he turned his head slightly to look back at her, faking a hurt look. "But I dislike rules," he whined, before smiling slightly again, apparently not going to object to it. Hopefully.

Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3}   First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:40 am

"I know you do, which is why I'm setting them." Vanessa said, with a little laughter in her voice. "Believe me, I'll tell all the guys these rules if I was roomed with them. One, leave the toilet seat down. Two, only get in bed with a girl is the girl wants to, and please don't anything while we're in the room. We'll be fair and do the same, I'll be sure of that. I may not care if someone is walking around without clothes on in here, but the other girls might, so, try to keep them on." She said, with a wink.

"Other than that, I see nothing else that needs to be discussed, unless you have any ideas?" She asked, as she sat down on her bed.

She glanced at Belle, seeing her not really wanting to open up. She couldn't blame her, she was probably one of the few that was most affected by Cale... Sure they all were, but from what she heard, Cale was one of Belle's only friends.

Vanessa herself was probably the only one that actually... found that day accelerating...
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3}   First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:06 am

John sat up on the couch, givign Vanessa one his smug looks as she stated the ground rules. He heard when she said it'll apply for everyone, but he felt them more stricter for him. Weeeeell, it was fair he guess, him beign the only guy and all... Or? Had it been four years ago he'd said something like 'Screw the rules, I'm sexy!' and jumped out the window for some dramatic effect.
No wonder people found him annoying, or that he found it so fun to do stuff like that.
"But it's so relieving walking around naked," he winked. "But yeah yeah, I got. No touching inappropriately, unless any of you are begging me too," he said in fake seriousness. "Anyway," he jumped up from the couch and walked over to Vanessa, giving her a puppy look. "Can I please sleep this bed," he pointed behind her towards the double sized bed. "Only for a short moment??? As love cocuhes, btu I havent' sleept in a real bed for mounths! Just this ocne and then it's all yours.... unless you'll decide you liked me on it that is."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3}   First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:12 pm

{OOC: I hope he means a nap, because I already wrote her sleeping there the first night X'D}

Vanessa rolled her eyes at him. "I'll let you take a nap on it for now... I'll let you have the bed tomorrow night. I heard from Ariel you do some traveling, so no surprise." She said, crossing her arms, giving the look, "Take it or leave it.". "I'm still sore from my last movie... Jumping off a burning building into a car is not exactly good for your body." She said, causally.

{OOC: brains dead right now XP sorry @_@}
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3}   First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:05 pm

((Sorry!!!!>.< I didn't forget.))

Belle gave a quick nod to the other girl in the room as she greeted her, letting her gaze shift over to the blonde male briefly before she looked ahead and went to set her bags down on the lower bunk. She took a seat on the bed beside her bags, only half listening to the two as they spoke. She knew the guy's name was John-it was hard to not hear something about him-and she could sort of remember the girl, she had been close to Ariel. As she thought, she chewed on her lip-something she always did when she was nervous, which was most of the time-it had become a habit, one she didn't even realize she had picked up, or when she did it. To keep herself busy, she began to arrange her bags-placing her suitcase on the floor and looking through her satchel.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3}   First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:25 am

(eeyupp! he only ment a nap<33 ;D)

John's gave her a bright smile, looking more boyish than a grown up man as he happily threw himself down on the bed. The look Vanessa gave him only seemed to amuse him, but he did a mental note to try and stay on her good side... Just in case.
He whistled, sounding impressed by what she said. "Your job sure sounds exciting," he hummed, turning to lay on his side. "Why did I never try and hit on you back then?" he joked.
Maybe he had tried. But seeing as she was very dear to Ariel, who in turn was dear to John back then too, even with the off and on thing they had going on, he might've backed off out or respect.

Glacning over at the other brunette in the room, John unwillingly found himself thinking of Cale. Frowing, he forzed away those memories again.
"So your name was Belle, right?" he spoke up, staring right at the girl mentioned. He gave her a small smile. "No need to be so nervous, I don't bite anymore," he said flatly, giving Vanessa a slightly unsure look. "Not so sure about this one though."

First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3} Tumblr_loprip0BfC1ql1vvv

Last edited by John Smith on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3}   First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:29 pm

{OOC: *gigglesnort* I think your John Smith is my fav so far ever XDD @Belle, dont' worry about it, hun :3 Just glad to see you joining in :DOrder of convo Belle, John, Nessa? At least until the fourth roomie comes in? :3}

Vanessa quickly pulled her suitcase off the bed, so the blonde wouldn't land on it. "This is why they say "look before you leap"." She said, with an amused look.

"Yes, being a stunt double has it's moments." She said, with a smirk, as she moved her bag to beside her bed.

"Hmm, at one point I was dating Hercules, so that could be a reason." She said, with a wink, before looking over at Belle when John spoke to her. She rolled her eyes at John saying he didn't bite anymore... Before looking amused at him saying he wasn't sure about her.

"You're right... You don't know." She said, with a secretive look, before looking back at Belle with a normal look. "So... Belle, how have you been?" She asked, knowing they weren't close, but they were all adults now, so there was no reason as to why they shouldn't try to become friends.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3}   First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:18 pm

((OOC: ^^ And sounds good!:3))

Belle looked up in surprise when she heard John speak to her-he had never spoken to her, ever, in the four years they'd gone to school together, even sharing a few classes. She had been just about to respond to the blonde-after a few seconds of looking at him in bewilderment-when Vanessa spoke up, and Belle turned her wide-eyed gaze over to the other girl. "Uh, fine. I've been...Fine," she answered simply, looking down at her hands that had already released her belongings, and she now held in her lap-nervously playing with her fingers a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3}   First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First come, first served {Tag: any of my roomies <3}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Survivor :: The Island :: The Denea Mansion :: Room 4-
Jump to: