The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As long as I have you, I'm fine. {Tag: Flynn}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elsa

Elsa

As long as I have you, I'm fine. {Tag: Flynn} Empty
PostSubject: As long as I have you, I'm fine. {Tag: Flynn}   As long as I have you, I'm fine. {Tag: Flynn} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:40 pm

After Elsa was done with showering, and getting off the ship's scent she had immediately put on a strapples, white, floral dress that seemed to compliment her really well. She had been excited to where this dress ever since she had bought it for the trip. Which told Flynn that she did want to come. Even though she had been complaining about how she felt something bad would happen, it didn't mean she didn't want to come. She was excited to see where they were, seeing old friends, and making new memories with Flynn. Elsa looked out the window as she waited for Flynn, ignoring how she didn't like their room though. But she would keep that to herself, plus as long as Flynn was with her, she would be fine. With him, she could tough out anything. As she looked out, she was completely amazed at the beauty, the more she waited for Flynn the more anxious she got. So when he was finally out and ready, Elsa immediately grabbed his hand, gently pulling him out the door and to where she wanted to go. Which was on the beach.

When Elsa got that she instantly smiled and felt the sand between her feet before smelling the ocean's scent, causing her to laugh a little before she turned to Flynn. "This place is amazing! I didn't know it would look like this." She said before looking up when she heard seagulls making noises. Though, she couldn't help but reminded of the movie where the seagulls kept saying "mine". If only she could remember what the movie was called, though the thought of it made her laugh. She then looked back at Flynn, only to freeze at the way he was looking at her. A look that she had memorized by now. He was telling her with his eyes that she was beautiful, amazing, and the greatest woman he had ever met. Which caused her to blush and gently move some of her hair behind her ear as she looked away slightly.. The looked always made her blush, and have sudden waves of feelings for him.

"I love you.." Elsa said as walked to him, smiling. She then gently took his hand as she continued to look up at him. "I am so happy to be here with you.."
Back to top Go down
Flynn

Flynn

As long as I have you, I'm fine. {Tag: Flynn} Empty
PostSubject: Re: As long as I have you, I'm fine. {Tag: Flynn}   As long as I have you, I'm fine. {Tag: Flynn} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:02 am

Their room wasn't much, they were pretty much forced to sleep on the top bunk in the room. He would have normally preferred the bottom or the single, but he didn't mind so much seeing as he would be sharing the bed with Elsa no matter what.

If there wasn't enough room for both of them, he could just sleep on the ground, no biggie...

Once he was done changing he stepped back into the room, wearing a button up, short sleeved, light blue shirt, with a few of the top buttons undone, and tan shorts. He let out a shout when Elsa suddenly grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room. "Whoa! What's the rush?" He asked, with a chuckle.

When they got to the beach, he watched her amused as she took everything in. "You're right, hmm, think we could convince the owner to let us come here for our honeymoon?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows a little when she turned to him, before she got distracted by the sounds of the seagulls.

He chuckled a little as he couldn't help but watch her. She really was the most beautiful woman he had ever met...

And he was marrying her... How'd he get so blessed?

He must have been giving her "the look", as she calls it, again. How could he not? She was an Angel among mortals...

Flynn gave her a soft smile as she stepped to him. As she took his hand, he used his free hand to cup her cheek and caress it a little. "I love you too.. And I'm glad you are.." He said, before pulling her close to him.

He reached down and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips, having always wished that he didn't have to stop kissing her.
Back to top Go down

As long as I have you, I'm fine. {Tag: Flynn}
Page 1 of 1