The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)

Go down 
+2
John Smith
Cale
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
John Smith

John Smith

A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:18 pm

The times where John was stunned into silence rarely ever happened. This was one of those times, as he stared dumbly and completely taken aback by the blonde girl's entrance.
So, Cale had a sister this whole time without anyone knowing. Well, they didn't knwo he was bloodthirsty psychopath so why the fuck not? If there hand't been oh so mnay reasons to why he already hated her with all his might, he might've blurted out how hot she was. But no, right now in that moment, she was as ugly as her brother in John's eyes.
"No, wait..!" he tried to protest as Cale dragged Esmeralda out of, but again hissed in pain the second he moved.
He glared darkly at Holli, not holding back any of the hate and disgust. "How about letting me the fuck go?" he spat back just as brightly, voice filled with venom.

A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) - Page 2 Tumblr_m6gomx5uxT1rp62eq

Back to top Go down
Holli

Holli

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:41 pm

She laughed, "Oh you're sweet, I can see why Cale likes you." She said mockingly as she sat down on the chair that Cale had been sitting on. "Unfortuantely you and I are going to be here for awhile. So best we get to know each other, wouldn't you say?" She asked sweetly as she reached behind her and took out a gun. "My brother loves his toys...but I taught him everything he knows." She said quietly before she stood up and held the gun against his chest. "So....how about we start with the knee?" She asked as she loaded the gun.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:54 pm

John didn't drop his glare, even with the gun now pressed against his chest. In fact his look only darkend if possible, his eyes never leaving Holli's.
"You both sure to talk much," he bit out, his arm starting to feel numb in his arm and slightly lightheaded. Esmeralda... what is Cale doing to her? Is she screamign for him to come help her? Is she evens till alive??
"Please let her go..." he heard himself whisper, not realizing at first he had voiced those thougths out loud.
Back to top Go down
Holli

Holli

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Holli made a mocking sad voice, "Awwww you're so sweet." She said and put her hand to her chest. "Well she is Cale's little special toy, I only got to play with her if she did something to tick him off." She said in a whisper before she sighed, "Ahh well....I guess that means more fun for me." She said with a shrug. She aimed the gun and fired it into his leg. "That's one knee cap....should I shoot the other?" She asked as she watched him sag in place in his chains.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:18 am

(not so sure what to type..... x'D)

John cried out, loud enough for even his throut to hurt by just screaming. The pain made him unable to think straight and even though he tried to focus on whatever fucking else than his now busted knee cap, Holli's words about Esmeralda being a 'special toy' where the only thing echoing in his mind along with his screams of pain.
He bit his lip, again trying to ignore the burnign pain, and managed to tear open his lip more than before. He wanted to tell the crazy woman to fuck off, but he found himself unable to form any comprehend words the first tries.
"How about... putting a bullet... through that thick skulll of yours..?" he finally managed to spit out.
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:35 pm

She laughed, the sound coming out rather nasally "My what a silly sense of humor you have! I don't think you'll ever see that happen though." She said with a large smile on her face before she set the gun down on the table. "I suppose I could just let you bleed out but then you'd probably die and what fun would that be?" She asked the room at large before she took a knife out and cut his jeans around the area of the wound. Humming to herself she used the knife to pry the bullet out and waved it in front of him, "Pretty neat huh?" She asked with a wide smile before she set it on the table and then got some gauze which she used to bind the wound. "There now we won't have to worry about you dying of blood loss." She said before she patted the bandaged area with a little wink up at him.
Back to top Go down
https://thesurvivorrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2