The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristoff [Profile]

Go down 
+2
Nakoma
Kristoff
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristoff

Kristoff

Kristoff [Profile] Empty
PostSubject: Kristoff [Profile]   Kristoff [Profile] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Kristoff [Profile] Kristoff_(5)

Name: Kristoff Stoltenberg
Current Age: 22
Age of Shooting: 18
School status: Popular Nice Guy, Homecoming/Prom King
Relationship status: Single

Home life: Kristoff had a very good home life with supportive parents, and awesome older and younger brothers. His family is big on being outdoorsy and owns a carpentry business, where both of his older brothers work with their dad. His parents never pressured him to go into the family business, but supported him to do bigger and better things, but if anything, he could always use the family business as a last resort if life takes a turn for the worse. His family consists of his mother and father, two older brothers, and two younger brothers, and the family dog named Sven.

School life: He was the linebacker on the school's football team, the strongest guy on the wrestling team, a real smart guy, and under all that, just really the biggest sweetheart around to everyone and anyone. No wonder he was nominated for homecoming and prom king all the time. All the teachers liked him and he was very much into doing tutoring programs for students struggling with their subjects. Everyone thought he was just the perfect guy that was going to graduate and do big things with his life, at least that’s what they were going to put in the year book. “Most likely to succeed”.  

Day of the Shooting: He was just using the bathroom and getting ready to head over to his next class, nothing alerted him about what was taking place in the cafeteria, or in the classrooms. When he walk out of the restroom and passed one person in the hall, someone who would always be in the popular crowd that Kristoff would also associate himself with. Kristoff stopped him to have a light conversation with him before class, asking how his classes were going so far that day, how the food was in the cafeteria, the usual starter topics. However, he didn’t say much, and kept his head down and his hands hidden, much to Kristoff’s confusion. He asked if the boy was alright, he was looking very grim, but the boy just… smiled at him in a way that sent chills down his spine for the first time.

Before he could take off and head back to class, he was stopped by the boy who continuously stood in his way. Starting to get very nervous, he asked again if something was wrong, if he needed to talk about something. Suddenly, something was being pressed against his forehead, something warm, like it had been used recently. He didn’t beg, or plead for his life; he just stared at the boy with sad eyes, before asking him for the third time if he was okay. Suddenly, a scream caught the two off guard behind the boy, causing him to whip around to see who screamed. Kristoff used this chance to grab the barrel of the gun to get it away from his face before it suddenly went off. Kristoff went face first down to the ground, blood leaking out from the side of his head into a pool around his face. The only sound that he could hear from this point was a loud ringing sound in his left ear, not the sounds of firing that the boy was shooting off. The last thing Kristoff could see before blacking out was the dark shoes walking towards him and crouching down to him, apparently telling him something before bringing the back of the gun down on his head.

After math: When he came to, he was in a hospital bed with his family all surrounded around him. They were all moving their mouths and touching the bed with relieved expressions before having the doctor and police move them away. The doctor came over to check over him, moving his mouth with no sound coming out from him, same with the officer who was leaning over same side who looked like he was asking questions, but all he could hear was the ringing. After a few tests, the doctor concluded that the damage that he received to his head had caused him to become possibly deaf.

Years later, Kristoff’s hearing came slowly back to him bit by bit with multiple surgeries and hearing aids, when not going to counseling and signing classes incase his hearing goes away permanently. As soon as he got his GED, since he never officially graduated from school after the shooting, he went straight into college to focus on getting his degree in engineering while also working at his parent’s carpentry business. Even to this day, he still keeps in contact with certain people from school, a lot with by letters, text, or the web. Recently, he received a letter to go to a reunion on an island… not knowing what to really expect when going.

Personality: The all around likeable guy. He puts his heart into everything 110% of the time and doesn't give up on the important things. He just has a big heart of gold and deeply cares for those who treat him with sympathy and love in return. The man shows to be quite the shy, awkward one around his sweetheart, once again showing that he's a big softy.

Live Action Rep: Jared Padalecki
Kristoff [Profile] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdBuRElqBB6KteXgYpDM-0aVmemQvc0UlXnv71bUpq6UMLg8bdCA
Back to top Go down
http://w00fw00fboyfriendo.tumblr.com
Nakoma

Nakoma

Kristoff [Profile] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristoff [Profile]   Kristoff [Profile] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Awwwww, I gotta say, love the rep you chose X3 He's like everyone's fav guy, huh?
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

Kristoff [Profile] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristoff [Profile]   Kristoff [Profile] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:48 pm

He's definitely my favorite moose, I'll tell you that~ ;'3
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

Kristoff [Profile] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristoff [Profile]   Kristoff [Profile] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:56 pm

Cale: Kristoff, nice to see you Wink
Herc: Hey man, what's up? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thesurvivorrp.rpg-board.net
Kristoff

Kristoff

Kristoff [Profile] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristoff [Profile]   Kristoff [Profile] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:45 pm

Kristoff: Hey guys! Not much going on here, just the usual things uvu
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Kristoff [Profile] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristoff [Profile]   Kristoff [Profile] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:28 am

Kristoff<3333333333333 Very Happy

Mulan: The one popular guy I could stand in school Smile
John: Kris my man! Wazzuuuuuuuup?
Aladdin: Thank god! Someone who won't beat me up! :'D
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

Kristoff [Profile] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristoff [Profile]   Kristoff [Profile] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:00 am

!! :3 It's nice to see Kristoff in this! I can't wait to see him in action!
I can see Elsa already liking him, and maybe being a friend? :3

For my other characters: Katherine (Tinkerbell), Pocahontas, Jane, and Aurora I'm not so sure. But I know they will like him! :3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

Kristoff [Profile] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristoff [Profile]   Kristoff [Profile] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Excuse me one moment as I scream over my new icon *q*
IT'S SO GORGEOUS OMFG I'M GOING TO DIE
Ahem...
I'm good =u=;;;
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

Kristoff [Profile] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristoff [Profile]   Kristoff [Profile] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:04 pm

I'm so glad you like it! x'D
I'm in charge of the icons, so I try to make them as best as I can!
-blushblushblush- So happy you like it! <3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

Kristoff [Profile] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristoff [Profile]   Kristoff [Profile] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:27 pm

AAAAAH~!! THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL AND WELL DONE IT MAKES ME GO AAAAAAAAH~~~ <3333333
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

Kristoff [Profile] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristoff [Profile]   Kristoff [Profile] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:33 pm

-blushblushblush-
Thanks so much! ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
xMiguel

xMiguel

Kristoff [Profile] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristoff [Profile]   Kristoff [Profile] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi i'm Miguel and Charlotte ^^ (i like saying hi to everyone ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kristoff [Profile] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristoff [Profile]   Kristoff [Profile] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristoff [Profile]
Page 1 of 1