The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lets get cleaned up

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

lets get cleaned up Empty
PostSubject: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:52 pm

Charlotte walked slowly letting her aches and pains show just a bit. She looked around the living room, spotting both Eric and Nakoma. They seemed to be unconscious. She moved to check on them when she banged a bad bruise on her leg and gasped clutching the couch to keep standing. She could see they were breathing so she started toward the bathroom. She really needed to look over herself. She shouldn't have gone off on her own.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Eric wakes up with a start. This room wasn't familiar. He jolts up, "Where the hell am I?" He demands. In the mansion. What happened to the others... Had they been put under anesthetics again? He feels his stomach deepen into a pit.

He stands, trying to understand how he got there But there was an uncontrollable dizziness that shot through him. Eric tries to catch the couch but his knees reached the floor before he could stop himself. He groans in pain and anger.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:15 pm

Nakoma heard several sounds as she laid on the ground, before she slowly sat up, rubbing her forehead. She had a massive headache... She slowly started to remember what happened, before she opened her eyes. She looked around, feeling a little dizzy herself. She crawled over to Eric, unsure if her legs would hold her up if she stood.

"Eric? Are you all right?" She asked, once she reached his side. She looked up when she saw Charlotte heading off somewhere. "Charlotte! What happened to you?" She asked, looking at her in shock from all the scrapes and bruises she had.

{OOC: Order; Charlotte, Eric, Nakoma, okay??}
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:30 pm

Charlotte gave an ashamed little smile. "I sort of wandered off into the woods. I got turned around and a little lost and this is what happened." She raised her hands up in a mild shrug.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:42 am

Eric relaxes a little. She just wandered into the woods. Or t least... that's what they want her to think. Eric looks over at Nakoma and nods. "I jst need to... get my mind together." He says, rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:44 am

Nakoma rubbed Eric's back a little before looking over at Charlotte. "What possessed you to do that?" She asked, not understanding why someone would go off, alone, into a jungle that they had no idea would could have been out there...

She slowly stood up, feeling dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:51 am

Charlotte looked up a little ashamed on putting herself in that kind of danger. Her dad would be so mad at her if he saw her like this. "I don't know. I just needed to move and if I didn't I don't know I just... Thought I could see the way here just walking but I got turned around. I'm luck I found my way here at all."
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:25 pm

"Wait, so you don't know how we got here?" Eric asks with urgency. Eric closes his eyes a moment before he can stand. He takes Nakoma's hand and her elbow, steadying her.

"From now on, stay in the house. Are there any bandages or anything like that?" Eric asks Charlotte, concerned with her well being as well.

(OOC: Sorry, would've been up at like 1:07 and I thought I posted but clearly not xD)
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:07 pm

{OOC: That's okay, hun :3}

"We should check the bathroom or the kitchen... Charlotte, stay on the couch while we look, okay?" She said, while leaning on Eric a little as he steadied her.

{OOC: sorry for the shortness @_@}
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:14 pm

(np ^^)

Charlotte nodded. She started to sit down on the couch wincing slightly. "Ok." She said cringing slightly. "I hope you guys don't mind but I think I need to unbutton my shirt so we can get to all the scratches." She blushed slightly embarrassed by this all.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:24 pm

Eric blushes red when she mentions unbuttoning her shirt. "Uh- right. I'll uh, go. You coming Nakoma?" He says walking over to the bathroom and searching the medicine cabinets.

(OOC: Sorry for MY short reply xDD)
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:30 pm

Nakoma gave her a small smile. "You and I will move into the bathroom then when we find the stuff, all right?" She said, before nodding at Eric. "I'll check the kitchen." She said, moving to the kitchen to looking the cabinets there.

She was having some trouble finding anything. "Any luck?" She called back to Eric, hoping he had found something.

Where was Dr. Thomas when you needed him...
Nakoma laughed a little at that thought. Even I'm calling him that now...
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:39 pm

(OOC: We still going in order? or rp this then go back)
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:49 pm

(as far as I know)

Charlotte nodded.  She began unbuttoning the top few buttons of her shirt slowly.  She had some really bad cuts along her sides and arms.  The forest was much more dangerous that she thought and now that she looked at herself she realized she was a bit more hurt then she had anticipated.  She looked into her shirt at her, they shoulders were scrapped badly but the bleeding was light luckily.

She looked around and suddenly realized she needed to move. She stood quickly and moved over to a chair in the corner. She could see everything much more clearly now. She now took in her surroundings better. She wondered who else was out here from the high school. This whole thing didn't make sense.

Last edited by Charlotte La Bouff on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn

Flynn

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:50 pm

{OOC: Idk, depends if Charlotte posts. I think we should keep it in order as much as we can :3 aaaand does that answer your question? XD}
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:06 pm

"Uh..." Eric began. "Yeah, band aids." He says, shaking the box of assorted size Band Aid brand. He closes the cabinets and returns to Charlotte, searching through the box for different sizes. Eric gets a washcloth and wets it with soap and water.

"So on average how big are cuts-" Eric froze, Charlotte's shirt was unbuttoned low revealing a lot of her chest.Eric clears his throat and gets on his knees to rub her shoulder clean. "May I?" He requests before pulling down some of her shirt.

"Does it hurt?" He asks.

Last edited by Eric. on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:14 pm

(I edited only the first few buttons and she's moved)
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:24 pm

{OOC: I guess you didn't seem Nakoma telling Charlotte they would move into the bathroom to help clean her up XDDD}

Nakoma walked back into the room when she heard Eric said he found some stuff. "Uhh... Maybe we should move into the bathroom?" She suggested, looking over Charlotte; she really needed to take a bath to get the cuts all cleaned up...

Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:25 pm

(OOC: Grr, my bad)

Back to top Go down
Flynn

Flynn

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:31 pm

{OOC: It's okay XD don't worry about it <3}
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:34 pm

Charlotte nodded letting Eric help her with her shoulder. She stood when Nakoma came in. She winced slightly. "Yeah lets get cleaned up. Thanks. Where is the bathroom?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:42 pm

Eric stands with her, "Over here." He walks her to the doorway and turns to Nakoma. "Uh... do I need to do anything else?" He asks with uncertainty handing her the bloody cloth and box of band aids.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:46 pm

Nakoma gave him a smile. "Why don't you see if there's anything to eat here... we all haven't have anything to eat since Chel's fish..." She said, seeing he wanted to still be useful. "And, if you can, see if there's anything that Charlotte can wear? I think her clothes are done for now." She said, before reaching up and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll let you know when we're done." She said, before going into the bathroom after Charlotte. She moved over to the tub and started the water. "Go ahead and get undressed; we need to get those cleaned before they can get infected..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:12 pm

Charlotte nodded and continued unbuttoning her shirt. "Right." She was ok getting undressed in front of girls with all the changing she had to do with the Cheer squad. She slipped out of her pants and underwear and unsnapped her front clasp bra and slipped it off. She slipped slowly into the water. "That's better." She sighed as she settled into the warm water. She hissed has the water hit her back. She looked over her shoulder seeing a lot more bruises then she expected. "Damn. I took a fall I didn't realize it was that bad." She wince looking back to Nakoma.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:21 pm

Eric nods and his eyes widen when Nakoma suddenly kisses his cheek. He felt the urge to pull her into a real kiss but remembered it would be rude, awkward, and Charlotte needed medical care. "Okay, clothes; food." He says to himself before walking away from the door.

I can cook. Eric thought to himself. Often arriving home late at night, he had taken it upon himself to search through his mother's cookbooks to cook. His parents were rarely home. Only seeing them in the mornings before he forced his brother to go to school and doing whatever he felt for the rest of the day.

Eric takes the first bedroom he sees. It was empty, of course so he went to the closet where he found a pair of jeans and a plain pink t shirt he'd chosen based on his observation of Charlotte's size.
had these been left by the people before? Eric can then see men's clothes on the other half. He fits the jeans and button down in there. Eric returns with Charlotte's clothes on a hanger as well as another outfit for Nakoma. He puts the hangers on the doorknob. "Here are clothes." He calls before walking to the kitchen and pulling out ingredients.

(OOC: I checked the Island Description, if there wasn't food wouldn't there be something saying so? Lol)

Last edited by Eric. on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets get cleaned up
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next