The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica's Profile

Go down 
+2
xMiguel
JessicaR.Abbot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JessicaR.Abbot

JessicaR.Abbot

Jessica's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Jessica's Profile   Jessica's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Jessica's Profile Jessica2_zpsf8d7b6c6

Last edited by JessicaR.Abbot on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xMiguel

xMiguel

Jessica's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Profile   Jessica's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:35 am

ok i have to tell you I adore Jessica Rabbit... i wish i had male character that she would like (my others have potentials...) ok here's a question for you... what character would you like Jessica to end up with and i will totally play that character ^^
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Jessica's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Profile   Jessica's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:46 am

Gee, so many guys already taken... >___>; Ummm.....do you have the Iron Giant? Dean/Jessica has always been one of my fave pairings. Smile
Back to top Go down
xMiguel

xMiguel

Jessica's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Profile   Jessica's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:40 am

I will totally ask Hannah if i can be him and i will find an awesome LA for him.... him now to figure out his character... I'm thinking a writer? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Jessica's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Profile   Jessica's Profile Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:02 am

A writer sounds great for him! Very Happy He could've worked on a movie she starred in.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Jessica's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Profile   Jessica's Profile Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:26 am

I'll show you his profile when I'm done... the way i have it right now is he had a crush on her in school and is now a novelist... maybe someone wants to make one of his books into a movie and the main female was designed after Jessica?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Jessica's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Profile   Jessica's Profile Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:38 am

Sounds awesome! And it's adorable that's he was the one to really notice her during her awkward phase. x3
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Jessica's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Profile   Jessica's Profile Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:13 pm

oh in my profile of him i had him pull her back into the Library after she was shot... he put pressure on the wound trying to keep her alive. (if you want me to change that i will)
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Jessica's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Profile   Jessica's Profile Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:01 pm

No, that's a good idea, keep it. : )
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Jessica's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Profile   Jessica's Profile Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:03 pm

Yay Smile
Back to top Go down
Dean Thompson

Dean Thompson

Jessica's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Profile   Jessica's Profile Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Dean now exists ^^ (He probably won't be around until after that pleasure/pain thread it done [cause he came in so late])

https://thesurvivorrp.rpg-board.net/t78-dean-thompson-profile
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

Jessica's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Profile   Jessica's Profile Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:40 pm

O.O This has got to be one of the most creative profiles I have SEEN! How did you even do this? O.o I'm stunned by the awesomenessssssss *-*
Back to top Go down
JessicaR.Abbot

JessicaR.Abbot

Jessica's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Profile   Jessica's Profile Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:03 am

Thank you! And Photoshop is my bestest friend~. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jessica's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Profile   Jessica's Profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica's Profile
Page 1 of 1