The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korso

Korso

Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Empty
PostSubject: Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale}   Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:28 am

Korso drudged up the steps of his mansion, glad to finally be home after a long business trip. He unlocked the front door and walked into the house, letting out a contented sigh. He froze a little though when he saw the coffee table was on it's side. He looked at it confused, before hearing voices in the kitchen. He walked quietly towards the kitchen and looked inside, to see three people: A man and two females, all which had their backs to the entrance of the kitchen.

...The hell? He thought, before hearing some voices in his guest bedrooms.

"..." Korso turned and walked over to the grandfather clock and pressed the top of the clock, before it silently slid open, to reveal and elevator. He walked in, before pressing the down button, just as the clock silently slid back into place.

He shook his head as the doors opened. He walked past the extra rooms in the basement, before coming to the Monitor Room.

"Knock, knock." He said, opening the door, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. He observed Holli and Cale at the monitors, watching several of the cameras that were around the island.
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale}   Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:39 am

Cale glanced up as his dad entered the Monitor room and gave him a smile, "About time you showed up pops." He said playfully bfore he turned his attention back to the monitors. "You can pull up a chair if you want, Holls and I were just trying to decide what to do next." He added as he put his feet up on the chair before smiling at Korso with a wide grin. "See the thing is we were thinking about planning something a little special for Valentine's Day...these people look like they might need a little cheering up." He added.
Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Tumblr_mypjg9BPmO1s5i7h6o1_500
--
Holli glanced over at her dad with an even bigger smile, "Before you get angry you should know your little blonde friend is here too. I decided you could do with a little friendly reminder and besides she's hot...and don't worry the people here won't be here for very long...Cale and I have everything planned to the smallest detail." She added brightly.
Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Tumblr_lylb5r9xLv1qjuvtn
Back to top Go down
https://thesurvivorrp.rpg-board.net
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale}   Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Korso just gave them a look as he moved off the door frame. He walked over to the monitors and leaned over Cale's shoulder. He looked at all of the monitors, taking note what exactly they were doing. "Aaand what was the reason of doing it here and without asking me?" He asked, glancing at Cale, seeing that everyone there had been from his high school.

He glanced back to the screen and his eyes lingered a little on Odette. "Thanks, Holls, you're such a considerate daughter of mine." He said, with a hint of sarcasm, but he wore a smirk all the same.
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale}   Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:14 pm

Cale glanced back at him with a small smile, "Well you weren't answering your phone and Holls and I have been planning this thing for months.  The only problem is now we've hit a certain snag with the whole Valentine's idea." He said with a shrug as he drummed his fingers on the table.  "Any ideas?  I mean I guess I could pick and choose which girls to have fun with...but uh then you might not like me for who I choose." He added with a laugh.
Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Tumblr_mxnwkfRb8L1rl8rc6o1_500
--
Holli rolled her eyes and noted how her dad's eyes were studying Odette on the tiny monitor, "Oh I try." She said brightly before she flicked Cale in the back of the head.  Her smile only widening at Cale's reaction as he swatted her arm, "I was thinking we could do a little torture session...maybe make it slightly kinky with fluffy handcuffs?" She asked out loud as she smiled up at him.
Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Tumblr_ltktzcYN061r23tzz
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale}   Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:28 pm

Korso looked between all of the people that were captive. "... Son, you're going to do your own game... You remember the game "Simon Says"?" He asked, with a smirk. "Pick three couples; ones you haven't messed with and that will be the most fun to mess with..." He said, before looking at the group that was in the bungalow.

"Have you done anything with that group?" He asked, receiving "no"s from his children. He glanced at Holli. "Got any night gowns?" He asked, giving her a smirk, before proceeding to tell them his idea.

Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale}   Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:47 pm

Cale smiled, "I knew there was a reason I liked having you around." He said with a wide grin before he swung his legs off the chair and nodded. "All right....hmm how about Rolfe and Ariel...and uhhh Pocahontas and Kocuom...and last but not least, Dimitri and Kida." He said with a wide grin. He turned though as Korso mentioned night gowns, "Night gowns? What do you have in mind pops?" He asked with a little smirk on his face.
Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Tumblr_inline_mzxobjrHMt1spy8ph
--
Holli raised an eyebrow at his question, "Uh yeah, we got some in all their sizes...just in case, why?" She asked curiously but intrigued nonetheless. As he started explaining his idea her smile widened and she exchanged an excited look with Cale. "I like it but how about we tie them up? For the girls they can be tied up with a rose in their hands but with the thorns digging in. And for the men...handcuffs, the fluffy ones but Cale and I added a little kick to them. They have spikes that dig into the wrists....which is not only kinky but fun." She said with a laugh.
Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Tumblr_mam81xoR671rbu7mqo1_500
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale}   Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:42 pm

He smirked. "I'm still trying to figure out why I like you around..." He said, sarcastically, clearly joking. "Rolfe and Ariel are together? Figures, even I could tell they had something going on." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Ahh, you have my dear nephew here too, huh?" He said, with a smirk, as he glanced at the basement monitor with everyone around a table.

"Who all do you have here anyway?" He asked, curiously. "Did you invite the whole school or something?" He stood up straight and crossed his arms. He smirked at Cale's question.

When he was done explaining, he looked over at Holli at her suggestion. "Hmm..." He said, rubbing his chin in thought. "I like that... Got any ideas how to work the boys? The girls can't have all the fun with dressing up." He said, smirking.

Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale}   Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:18 pm

Cale chuckled, "Aww come on you know exactly why you keep me around, I make life interesting." He stated before he smirked at the comment on John Rolfe and Ariel. "Those two have been in love since they were kids...course they hooked up....well they haven't done the deed yet but its only a matter of time." He said confidently. "Of course, that kid needed a little slap to reality and besides I told him I would torture him...why lie?" He asked with a smug smile.
Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Tumblr_inline_mxzrioGsFu1s563hh
--
"Pretty much everyone from school is here, I'm sure there's some more we could drag in but for now we'll settle for these." Holli said from her place. Her grin widened, "I was thinking the guys could be stripped down to their underwear with a heart painted on their chests." She said cheerfully. "What do you think?" She asked as she tilted her head to look up at him.
Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Large
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale}   Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at la- who the hell are these people? {Tag: Holli and Cale}
Page 1 of 1