The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Character Profile} Akima

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akima

{Character Profile} Akima Empty
PostSubject: {Character Profile} Akima   {Character Profile} Akima Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:51 pm

{Character Profile} Akima OUd{Character Profile} Akima OBO{Character Profile} Akima OUc
I can smell the roses
Or watch as it decomposes,
I could be one of those models shoving coke up their noses,
I could live in the streets
Or I could rot in a mansion,
I could live off the beats
Or I could die from the dancin',

I ain't gonna take no shit from no one,
I ain't gonna take no lip from no one,
You ain't gonna try to get me to hold on,
It's golden now,
Why would I slow down?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Name: Akima Kunimoto
Age During Event: 17 || Current Age: 21
Status in School: The Tomboy/Speed Lover
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
{Character Profile} Akima Tumblr_m1rj4m6CQk1rp2woqo1_500
[Pretend that’s one of her bro’s and not Cale xD]

Akima, or ‘Kim’ as she was usually more called by her peers growing up, has always been considered being ‘one of the boys’, and even been mistaken for one most part of her life growing up. It came to the point where even Akima herself stopped thinking too much about it and stopped bothering with correcting everyone. She not only looked like a boy, but acted and dressed like one as well and would always be seen hanging around other guys, rarely ever seen with other girls her age. She’s always felt awkward around other girls, never sure how or the right way to act and be around them. It mostly resulted in them calling her weird or gross, not knowing on how to handle her casual and boyish acts either.  Akima didn’t care that much, and was more than content hanging around her guy friends instead, feeling more at home and welcomed among them.
Akima was what you could call a ‘late bloomer’. She hit puberty much later than her peers and was therefore mistaken for a boy up until her last years of high school, resulting in many awkward situations both amongst her friends and teachers or other students. She had grown quite used to that though, and rather than getting annoyed or embarrassed she learned to laugh it off, especially whenever a girl asked her out, thinking she was a he.
Even when her more feminine aspects finally started to show, she stayed the same and hung around her same group of friends which still consisted nothing but guys, feeling or thinking no different than before. The same couldn’t sadly be said for most of her friends though. Seeing as ‘Kim’ had acted no different than them growing up, joining their fights and stupidity (even beaten them and  been declared the ‘manliest’ amongst them), the fact that she’s been a girl the entire time had sort of been pushed aside until then. Without really realizing it, they had started to treat her differently than before. The silly jokes and fight they used to have with her stopped, worried they might hurt her and what not. Akima noticed this and felt nothing but hurt and irritation. She was treated differently by most of the girls who were either jealous or just disgusted by her ways, and the same went for the guys but for different and friendlier reasons. It still pissed her off, hating he fact that things change the way they did simply because she turned out to be wrong gender. She stayed close with her two oldest childhood friends, who still pretty much treated her the same much to her relief (too bad she stayed oblivious to the awkward tensions that appeared at times with her dauntless ways around them).

For Akima, family has always been one of the more important things in life. She has two older brothers she both goofs around and fights with, who as well treat her no different than them. Much to her parent’s worries and disappointment, they gave up on trying making a lady out of her. As much as Akima looked up to her mother for being an independent and strong woman (who had the power to put all the men in their place with one look) she at the same time drove her up the wall with her nagging of having to act more ladylike. She also had a younger brother who was the family’s little treasure. She, like her older brothers adored him above everything else.
When it comes to cloths she has no clue or sense for fashion. She’d more likely pale in horror and run the opposite direction if someone were to ask her opinion about it. She’s always had a great dislike for wearing make-up, dresses or skirts, and would hiss or throw a murderous glare at anyone who suggested she’d put something sparkly and pink on. Especially if it happened to be a dress. She doesn’t care or mind others wearing it, as long as she didn’t have to everyone else could run around in frilly rainbow colors for all she’d care. For Akima, the most important thing was feeling comfortable, and always put on whatever clothes she’d find spread out across her floor (which more than often appeared to be one of her brother’s) , as long as she could move freely around in them she was happy.
Among her group of friends she’s most often the more reasonable among them, and has more than often ended up having to drag their asses out of trouble. That doesn’t mean she’d skip out a chance to go crazy and relax with her friends though, seeing as she was one of the more ‘wild’ ones whenever she’d let loose. Even while being one who always thinks things through before acting, that doesn’t mean she’d always just simply walk away from it if it meant danger or trouble. If it looked too stupid and unnecessary, then she’d turn her back on it without problem. If it looked fun enough, she’d dive head first straight in to it.
She never bothered getting the best grades in school, only studied enough to pass it with average notes. She had a way with computers and anything electronics though (some even said she spend her free time as a hacker) and always enjoyed gymnastics. She had made it clear since early age that she has a love for speed, having a big interest with anything that could go fast. She also enjoyed heights to the extreme, her dreams of being able to fly still stuck in her mind. As a kid she often claimed her biggest dream to be either a pilot or race driver, and even know her goal doesn’t seem to have changed that much.
Akima can tolerate and forgive a lot of things without much effort, but one of the things she simply cannot stand is when someone isn’t accepted for who they are. If you say no to her, give her a good enough reason, and not something along the lines ‘A girl isn’t fit, can’t, or shouldn’t bla bla bla,’. She’s doesn’t slap or hit people, she kicks their faces in if provoked enough.

The day when the shooting took place, Akima had been home sick for almost a week, bed ridden with high fever and feeling sorry for herself. She had been texting with one of her best friends, asking him to make sure her baby brother didn’t skip classes again and talking shit like they usually did. Then he had stopped replying, but she hadn’t thought much of it then and just fallen asleep.
Having forgotten to turn off the TV, she had waked up just in time to hear the shocking news. A student gone mad, killing people, in her school. She had shot out of bed and ran all the way over there, barely even aware of what she’d been doing in her sick state, her only thought on getting to her brother and best friends.
Arriving at the scene and seeing wounded and dead students being carried out she had almost fainted due to exhaustion and shock.
Her brother was killed that day, and one of her closest friends since childhood put into a coma. Her family had slowly started to grow apart since then, and she spent more time than ever with her other childhood friend who had been lucky enough to get out alive with minor injuries.  
Akima could tolerate and forgive lots of things; she’s never had a hard time moving on and accepting changes. This, however, was not something one could simply move on from without some sort of retribution.

[L/A Rep: Horikita Maki]
{Character Profile} Akima Tumblr_lionrv4F5M1qcsm0to1_500

Personality: Akima has always been calm and quirky with a laidback and cool attitude, relaxed but yet frank and always straightforward with others even when she’s not what one would consider the ‘talkative’ type. She’s dauntless, independent, blunt and at times oblivious. While she’s most of the time a down to earth person, she has her moments where both she and others have trouble getting her head back down from the clouds.  
She can at times be quite lazy, especially with her uncaring and ‘whatever’ kind of attitude when it comes to stuff that really doesn’t interest her. She only really bothers or tries hard with the things she likes and doesn’t care much about the rest. She can still be quite passionate though, and even more so when it comes to the things she loves. She has more than once surprised others with her strong enthusiasm and unusual excited side of hers, before swiftly shifting back to her calm demeanor like nothing, smiling contently with mischief. Contrary to what many seem to believe, she’s not such a serious person as she appears to be. She loves to goof around too when she can and is quite inventive.
She’s always been the type who enjoys and lives in the present, never worries too much about the future and never thinks back on the past and takes things as they come.
Naturally, Akima’s not one to care the slightest about appearances, be it either hers or someone else’s, thus making her an open-minded and accepting person but not naive. She’s never been one to judge someone by their looks, and would have no problem giving someone a chance before deciding if she liked them or not. If it turns out she didn’t like one’s personality or ways that much, then she’d simply shove them away or tell them off.  To her everyone is equal, and doesn’t care of what status you have or who you may be, she’d still treat everyone just the same. She doesn’t like to make a big deal of things, and would more likely just get annoyed when drama ensues and try to stay out of it. She’s the type who would get upset or angry over things, and then easily just gets over it.  
She’s never been ashamed of whom she is, and would never change for someone else’s sake.

{Character Profile} Akima Tumblr_mbqsg2yDgR1qfakbgo2_r2_400

Family: The second youngest among four siblings, two older brothers and a younger one (deceased). Both her parents are still around but separated shortly after her brother’s death. Her grandfather, who’s always been around and lived under same roof since she could remember (and looks and acts younger than what he actually is) is still sticking around, but not as close as he used to be before the incident.

{Character Profile} Akima Tumblr_loae71nGyi1qbvlm9o1_500

Last edited by Akima on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Akima   {Character Profile} Akima Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:21 pm

Well this just puts a huge hole in my character.
Back to top Go down
Akima

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Akima   {Character Profile} Akima Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:00 am

????
It does?
How so? ._.
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Akima   {Character Profile} Akima Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:09 am

I'd like to know as well Razz Either way I love Akima <3333333 and I would love to plot with her <3333
Back to top Go down
https://thesurvivorrp.rpg-board.net
Akima

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Akima   {Character Profile} Akima Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:44 am

yaaaay someone loves little 'Kims<333 *huggles* yes, when you have free time again let's plooooooooot  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Akima   {Character Profile} Akima Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:15 am

I'll always love Akima! <333333 *snuggles* PLOT WITH SOME OF MY CHARACTERS TOO! 8D I need a BFF for Flynn...

Why can I see Flynn looking at AKima and being like "Hey, want to be my best man?" X'D
Back to top Go down
Akima

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Akima   {Character Profile} Akima Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:59 am

<3333 Guah yes I'd plot with you charriessss!!! and YES!! Bff for Flynn that'd be great!!
and she'd totally say ''Hell yeah!' to that ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Akima   {Character Profile} Akima Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Character Profile} Akima
Page 1 of 1