The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)

Go down 
+2
John Smith
Cale
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cale
Admin
Cale

A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Empty
PostSubject: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:55 pm

John had been taken during the night, his room mates probably thought he had left early but if Hercules was smart he would know someone had taken John. John was chained against the wall next to a young woman who had scars on her body. The woman was skinny as if she was malnourished and the clothes she wore were dirty and torn. Cale smirked to himself, he probably was revealing himself too soon but he did love causing heart ache. "Wakey, wakey." He said in a sing song voice as he twirled a hot poker around before he pressed it against John's stomach. That would wake him up, and if it didn't he could get creative.
Back to top Go down
https://thesurvivorrp.rpg-board.net
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:55 am

(*screaming internally* jbdhjfhjd x'D ....me ish scared...)

"What the..!?"
John jolted awake with a loud gasp, jerking at the chains violently as his arms tried to move towards his stomach in reflex but hissed loudly in pain instead when the chains stopped his movements. Blinking hard, his vision still blurry from sleep, he shaked his head once in attempt to wake up faster, trying to move his arms again slowly.
"Um.... the fuck?" he mumbled, staring at the metal holding him captured up against the wall. He stared at it for a couple fo seconds, looking more confused that scared at first. "This... isn't one of those kinky dreams right?" he chuckled under his breath, before slowly turning his gaze straight ahead.
All sort of expression from his face vanished as his mind took in the blonde infront of him, the realisation givign him a cold sweat and the start of somethign close to panic in the pit of his stomach.
"You..." he began, but chocked on his breathe. The pain in his arms was to real to be a dream... But he was hoping so hard this really was nothign more thna nightmare the more seconds passed.
Lettign out a breathless chuckle, a trembling smirk spread slightly on Smith's lips. "I knew you were secretly in to me... But even I'm not this kinky..."
His voice held no sort of warmth or his usual cheerfulness in it though, it sounded more like a cover up for the fear and panic... for not to talk about anger, threating to spilling out.

Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:21 am

(Evil laugh)
Cale smirked and set the poker back into the fire behind him, "You always did have a way with words." He commented dryly. Turning back towards him, he grabbed a nearby chair and spun it to face John. "I'm sure you think that I am the bad guy, and you know that's not entirely untrue." He said with a small smile on his face. "However as you can see, I'm not all bad." He said as he moved towards Esme's side. "Who could possibly forget the day I shot and killed Esmeralda? You still have nightmares about it don't you He asked as he cupped Esme's face almost tenderly but there was a dark look in his eyes as he said the words.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:24 am

(i'm seriously scared!!! x'D)

John didn't dare to utter a word as he stared at the woman, a strong and weird mix between hope and pure horror hitting him hard. He almost forgot how to breathe as the meaning behind Cale's word began to sink in.
Why.... was Esmeralda here? And why was she in that condition..?! Trapped and hanging like a broken doll agaisn the wall..?!
That dark look in Cale's eyes only raised his anger and fear. There was so much John wanted to scream at the other blonde, but the only thing his mouth was able to stutter out was...
"...why?"
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:26 am

(Don't worry it'll be all right <3)
Cale chuckled and stepped away from Esme with a cruel smirk on his face, "Since she's still out, how about a nice little wake up call?" He asked before he stepped towards a set of knives on a table. Each one more lethal then the next, "Hmmmm now which one should I use?" He asked out loud to himself before he picked one up and twirled it loosely in his hands before stepping towards her. Before John could react he sliced Esmeralda across the arm, he watched with an almost bored expression as she jolted awake. "Esme, there's someone I'd like you to meet...you remember Johnny Boy don't you?" He asked in a mocking tone as he stepped by John's side. Her eyes darted between the two of them a look of shock and pure horror on her face, "No...no...you told....I thought.." She whispered trying despartely to get her voice in proper working order. Cale chuckled and brought the still bloody knife up to John's face, "That he was dead?" He asked coldly as he moved his eyes to look at John. Esme didn't say anything her eyes only on John as she struggled to figure out why he was there and how.
A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Tumblr_mw151dnT8t1s2xw7yo1_500
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:57 am

(OOC: Sorry to leave a comment, but... -swoons over that gif-)
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:55 am

[*swoons as well* you're seriously not making this easy on me wifey.... x'D]

John felt as if his heart would stopp when he saw the knives. He gave out a cry when he too late realized Cale had sliced the woman across her the arm.
He stared at her face, still not bale to really form any words as their eyes locked. It was really her...? Not just some... fucked up nightmare this time...?
Hearign her broen voice made him want to look away, yet at the same time he dared not closed his eyes. He still found himself unable to respond, not even flinching when Cale brought the knife to his face.
Slowly, he forced himself to stare into Cale's cold eyes, his own holding to much hate for the fear to show. He jerked at the chains forcefully again, ignoring the pain he felt around his wrist.
"Why?" he asked again, this time with more venom in his voice. "

Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:10 pm

(Sorry girls, I couldn't resist adding that in XDD)
Cale crouched down so he could look him right in the eye, "Why not?" He asked before he flicked the knife at him, getting blood on his face in the process. Smirking, he got up, "Remember those days when we were all in school together? Those were fun times right?" He asked as he made his way to the table, his eyes moved towards the table and picked up a gun which he put ammo into before he turned back towards John. "I bet you were hoping, you'd never see me again am I right?" He asked coldly as he stepped towards Esme who was still staring at John as if unable to believe her eyes. "Now how would it be, if I put a bullet through her head...right now?" He asked as he cocked the gun and leveled it right at Esmeralda's head.
A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Tumblr_ml4cpqchdf1s2xw7yo1_500
(He has the scariest faces o-o)
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:42 pm

(I'm dying ove hereeeeeeeeeeeee x'D)

John let out a deep breathe he hadn't realized he was holding. He hung his head, laughing dryly under his breathe as he recalled those days back in school, even if he tried so damn hard not too. He had willed himself these four years to not think about back then, not even seeing it as good memories, beacuse it hurt to remeber it had all ended the way it did, that all had ment nothing in the end... beaucse if it had, why would his once before friend still be torturing them?
John slowly dared to look up again, feeling the blood travel down his face. He still didn't reply... odd, John always had somethign to say didn't he? And this situation, one would think he'd be screaming his throat raw. But he remained quiet.
Untl Cale pressed the gun to Esmeralda's head. "What..." he hissed out throguh gritted teeth, chains rattling loudly as he attempted to move again. "What do you want me to do exactly? What do you want me to say?"
His eyes locked with emeralad ones again, hating to see this once usually wild and energetic woman so... broken. Looking so lost and confused...
He couldn't stand it.
"...your games always did grow boring much to fast, didn't they..."
John just didn't know what to do... or even think.

A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Tumblr_m0j7xtM6qz1r4qev1o1_500

Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:01 pm

((Ooc: Ovaries are 'sploded))
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:02 pm

(XDDDD that's what they're there for XDDD)
Esmeralda twisted to look up at Dean with a disgusted look on her face, "Satisfied with his answer? " She asked quietly as she raised her head to look up at him quite calmly.  Inside though it was another story, she was scared of what he might say to her but at the same time she was determined that he wouldn't  see any sign of weakness from her.  Cale flicked a gaze to her with his hand still holding the gun, "Shut up, I'm talking to Johnny Boy." He said as he glared at her warningly.  Esmeralda wasn't finished though, not even close "You've kept me here for four years!  I deserve to know why you told me he was dead!" She said, her voice cracking on that last word.  Before she could he react he hit her with the gun across the head, "I'm telling you to shut up bitch!" Cale yelled at her as she sagged against her chains, she hadn't made a sound when he had hit her just stared up at him in defiance.  Cale's eyes went back to John, "Call me curious...besides that I think everyone wants to know why." He said as he waved the gun around.
A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Tumblr_inline_mtvacj1qop1qjjzql
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:07 am

(pffffft sorry but that gif made me laugh x'D haha<333)

"Stop it!" John cried out when Cale hit her, jerking agaisnt his chains violently in another failed attempt to break loose. At the moment John wa snumb to the pain his arms, or his badly brusied wrist which skin was slowly starting to tear open.
Right now all he could think of was beating the shit otu Cale.... he even thought as far as breakign his skull open.
Smith has never been a violent person. Even with love for danger he had, he'd never seen any point in using his fists to solve anything. That had been more Herc's and Sinbad's thing... And Cale? He never really knew actually.... The person he new back had been nothign but a lie right...?
The Cale everyone thought they once knew might as well have been nothign more but mask.
A game. Was this all it was for Cale? John rememberd the three of them had all enjoyd doing some stupid shit for the hell of it, especially him.
John almsot wnated to laugh at the fucked up irony. Almost.
Was this all some sort of punishment?
"...four years?" he heard himself whipser out in disbelief. "You've kept her here.... four whole four fucking years?!"

Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:43 am

(good XDDD)
Cale chuckled, "What, you didn't realize how long its been since you thought she died?" He asked almost cheerfully as he lowered the gun and went back to Esmeralda. "She has been here with me ever since that day...you should have seen her face when I told her that you were dead. I guess that's irony for you huh? Both of you thinking the same thing of each other....only fun for me I suppose." He added before he put the gun down. "I was going to shoot her but I think I have a better idea, how about I show you all the lovely toys I have and you get to choose which one I use on the two of you first." He suggested, though his tone left no room for argument as he moved towards the table. "If you say none of them, I'll choose and trust me you don't want that to happen." He added as he smiled at John as if this was all some game.
A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Tumblr_lgtzv800NN1qdyhc9
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:41 pm

You know that's not what I fucking meant...! John thought fiercely, giving Cale his darkest and most unforgiving look. It almsot made him look lika complete different person, he sure felt like someone else at that moment. He's never hated anyone like this, never wishing anything but death so much for someone til now.
He let himself slump don agaisnt the wall, his arms tired and legs trembling in both fear and anger. He was so... angry. He had n idea what to do, or even what to say! Had the others even noticed he was gone?
A dry chuckle left his lips. Wonder how many would care? No, John didn't think anyone of them was really heartless enough to leave him like that if he was gone logn enough. THe thing was, how long until anyone realised his absence would be of any concern? Herc would notice though, for obvious reason... and Ariel too surely... But then what?

His eyes searched for emerald ones, still not quite beliving it was really her. Alive... and tortrued? For whole four years.... And with him having no idea and travelling around the world tying to forget her. How often had she screamed for help? ..for him..?
"I know I said you liked it rough back in the days," he said slowly, voice dry and eyes empty as he turned to face Cale. "But this is a bit over kill don't ya think."
He hunged his head to the side. "Move your skinny but, so i can see what I got to choose from."
If Cale wanted to play, then he'll just play along...

(ok.... really no idea what to type..... x'D I mean, what can i even make him doooooo?? x'3)
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:55 pm

(its all good x3)
Cale snorted and glanced back at him, "I see your sense of humor hasn't changed." He noted dryly. As he mentioned wanting to see the array of weapons, Cale glanced back at him and smirked, "Patience is a virtue Johnny Boy." He said before he started to drag the table just close for John to see but not within reaching distance. On the table was an impressive array of guns, knives and other torture devices "Like it? My sister helped me pick out the best, she's the one who taught me self-mutilation. When that stopped being fun she taught me all about hurting others and just how it fun was." Cale said with a wide grin. He leaned back and folded his arms, "So I'm going to start counting to five...that's how long you'll have before I choose...one." He said with a crazed look in his eye as he started counting. Esmeralda jerked against her chains, she stared up at him defiantly "You're crazy." She snapped trying to distract him.
(Sorry I posted on Ariel's account Razz)
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:09 pm

(just a heads up, I won't be on much at all these week end i'm afraid >.< sooo i'll probably miss out what's gonna happen today and tomorrow x'D <333)

"I knew there was a reason I never asked about your sis," John snorted, even owht the fear rising within him, telling all his insticts to try and get the hell out of there. But he knew he couldn't, if he did try and break free again he'd probably break something.
He hung his head, trying to keep his breathing normal and stay calm. There was always some way out... Even though being an optimist at the most messed up and hopless times was more Sinbad's kind of thing...
"Esme," he then said, focusing only her instead. He gave her a smile, a real one barely anyone has seen from him since four years back. "I'm sorry, for thinking you were dead."
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:53 pm

(its ok, where are you going to be? o-o)
She turned to look at him with sad eyes, "I thought you were dead as well....so I'm sorry." She said quietly as she studied him. He looked so different now, "I'm glad you're alive...gives me a reason to actually fight back." She said quietly, she had given up on hope believing that she would die alone in some cell where no one would know where she was.
A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Tumblr_meng7cHiBG1rbofaz
--
Cale rolled his eyes, "Two...I'd hurry up and make a decision before I reach five." He said in a bored tone of voice as he picked up a knife on the table and spun it in his hand. "Three." He said as he started to slice his hand casually.
A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Tumblr_mwoyn1RTiB1s2xw7yo1_500
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:01 am

John didn't respond or react to Cale counting down the seconds left. The three of them knew that it wouldn't matter if John made a choice or not, he and Esme would have a long night of torture... the chances of them not surviving was as good as zero. However, hearing his first real love words, somehow gave him a little hope. She ahd always been strong and fierce, unstoppable and impossible to tie down. He rememberd having that silly fear of never being able to keep up with her back then. Hearing her now again after four years, that she still had that fighting spirit within her even with everythign that sicko put her through, he felt that they may justs till have a chance. If they were goign to die, then at least she wouldn't be alone...

His eyes lazly flickerd towards Cale, glaring at the blood that slipped out through his hand. "A masochist too now?" he chuckled dryly, moving carefully again in his chains. "You really must be bored out that fucked up skull of yours..."

John was scared, no matter what kind of act he was putting up. He was scared to die, scared to lose Esme again and watch her suffer and go through everythign that she didn't deserve. Scared to never see his best friend again and enjoy the freedom he've come to adore whnever he travled. Now he'd wanted nothing more than show Esmeralda that freedom, take her away from this hell and help her forget these past four years.
He was so damn afraid, but his annoying and stubborn pride refused to show that side to Cale. Though he could probably see through John's mask anyway... But that didn't matter did it? As long as John showed that he wouldn't go down without a fight.
"Did you sister help relieve your boredom that way, too?"

A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Tumblr_m6of8n3dgK1r70me8

Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Cale chuckled, "Four, you know come to think of it...I think it would be boring to be you." He said with a wide grin before he picked up a knife. "However I guess you'll never know will you?" He asked as he twirled the knife in his hand before stepping up to John. "Five....well looks like this one is all mine." He said with a savage grin before he took the knife and dug it into his arm. "I have always enjoyed pain....and you?" He asked with a twisted smile.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:26 pm

John didn't look offended at Cale said. He only felt himsel smirk slightly, before feeling the knife diggign into his flesh. He almsot screamed out, but managed to stop himself by biting his lips hard enough to tear the skin there, and only let out a panfull groal.
It hurt like a bitch...! Oh god look at all that blood... If he'd make it through this, he'll NEVER question Sinbad's mood swings after a fight or on his bad days again!
"I'm only a masochist when it comes to sex," he growled out, really forcing himself to spit the words out at Cale's face.
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:43 pm

Cale chuckled, "Oh is that so? That doesn't surprise me, just try and keep it in your pants Romeo." He teased as he withdrew the knife just as quickly as he had shoved it in there. "Don't worry I didn't stab anything too important." He said before he cleaned off the blade with a cloth. He walked over towards Esmeralda as she glared up at him from under her lashes. "I am going to have such fun with you....and since Johnny Boy is here I'll have even more fun." He said as he walked right up to her and held the knife to her face. "I wonder how you would like a few scars on that lovely face of yours." He mused out loud as he studied her with a fixated expression. He glanced over at John with a wide smile on his face, "What do you think Johnny Boy?" He asked as he turned to look back at Esmeralda who was glaring at him.
A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Happy-gif
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:51 pm

John again, the despite the burnign pain in his arms, especilly the that was now bleeding, jerked in his chains as Cale moved towards Esmeralda with the knife. He refused to let Cale hurt her any more thna he already had. Smith was here now, he could handle it... As logn as Esme didn't have to go through it again.
"Don't you dare..!" he growled out, hissing under his breath as the pain in his arm agve otu a protest at the sudden forceful move.
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:23 pm

Cale glanced back at him, "And why should I listen to you?" He asked as he slid the knife along her face. Esme jerked as he moved closer to her and slid one hand along her stomach and up until until he gripped her around the neck. "So are you saying I can hurt her anywhere else?" He asked as he started to squeeze Esme's neck so hard she thrashed against her chains as she struggled in vain to get air into her lungs. "If so you tell me where....otherwise I'll find a place." He said as he dragged the knife along her face not hard enough to break the skin but enough to make her panic.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:42 pm

John stared at them both, feeling the brave mask he's been holding up startign to fade and instead feeling desperate... so much that he was beggin Cale with his eyes to not hurt her any further.
He hated begging... It made him want to vomit. He could barely even remember the very rare times he had. But this time... This was about Esmeralda.
"Please don't hurt her anymore..." he almsot chocked out. "I'm right here, aren't I? The guy who everyone at leats once wanted to smash his skull in beaucse he tlaked to much. I know even Herc wants to at times. You sure as hell wanted it back then as well... Or do you need your sister's help with that too?"
Back to top Go down
Holli

Holli

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:03 pm

Cale chuckled, "Funny you should mention her, she's been wanting to see you all day." He drawled before he stepped back and opened the door, a few moments later a young woman stepped in. She was in some ways almost exactly like Cale, with the same eyes and facial structure. She beamed and sashayed her way towards John, "We haven't been introduced have we? Esme already knows me....she's so sweet isn't she? I'm Holli, and contrary to your belief about him needing my help...he doesn't but since I'm here I thought I might have a little fun with you. Cale is going to borrow Esme for a little bit and you and I are going to have fun in here, don't worry you'll see her eventually." She said as Cale released Esme and dragged her out of the room. Once they were gone she turned back to John, "So what should we do first?" She asked brightly.
A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Tumblr_lxjy4hJtCu1qzlhnqo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)   A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sweet Reunion (tags: Esme and John)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next