The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

plot with me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Hi everyone i'm Charlotte and Miguel and I would like to do some plotting so anyone want anything to do with them?

(tomorrow i will be giving Hannah my audition for Proteus so if you want anything with him let me know tomorrow after I have verification on getting to be him)

Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Haha, plot how? I've got Eric, Tiana, and Nani who I haven't not made yet xD
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:48 pm

well like are they in relationship? is there anything you want to do with them but aren't sure how to do it, that i might be able to help with... that sort of thing
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Mmmmmm. What did you want to do first?
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:59 pm

Well i know that Eric having maybe a thing with either Nakoma or Chel, what are you planing to do with Tiana and Nina (where is Nina from?)
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:01 pm

Nani from Lilo and Stitch. Haven't figured out what the plot with her is yet..
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:09 pm

well how old is nina going to be cause i have Miguel who is 21 and Proteus will be 28. would she be interested in either of them? (Miguel is an athlete with a joking side, Proteus was the Student Teacher of the English class back in school and I'm thinking of having him working on getting a doctorate.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:49 am

Well I guess Nani can have graduated with Charlotte and Erica remembers Proteus because he got him in trouble with the school board for always skipping
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:17 am

cool what was nani in high school.... Charlotte was that sweet cheerleader but she was also kind of untouchable with guys so she had mostly girl friends (not girlfriends)
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:39 am

Dunno yet... lol. Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:08 am

hmmmm..... lets see.... do you want her to be an athlete? I think that would work for her and she and Charlotte could be friends? ^^
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:02 pm

*applauds* Good job! <3 Soccer player definitely <33
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:25 pm

yay i love being right *bows* ^^ so what are you planing to do with you characters.... and fun things your planing that you might need help with?
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:26 pm

doesn't matter to me hun what do you wanna do?
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:31 pm

well Charlotte is really paranoid but she's also naive so Johanna and i were thinking of having Vanassa 'take advantage' of her at some point (her dad was the Police Commissioner and then the Mayor so she wasn't really asked out a lot.)

Miguel i'm not sure about maybe he could have a thing with Nina? He's a soccer and basketball player.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:22 pm

Oh kewl okay Nani and Miguel the soccer pals xD *devious smirk*
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:50 pm

awesome ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: plot with me?   plot with me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plot with me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Survivor :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: