The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting new people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Meeting new people   Meeting new people Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:15 pm

Charlotte stumbled up onto the patio out of the jungle. Her pants were ripped up along with her t-shirt. There was dirt on her face and sweat running down her cheek. She swiped the sweat from her forehead and found a chair to collapse into. Her legs spread out before her as she leaned back.
Back to top Go down

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:30 pm

"Um..."
Aladdin hesitated, having already arrived at the patio before the rest. He had first just thought of going on insde, but seeing the state Charlotte was in made him want to mae sure she was ok at least....
Well, they've just been kidnapped and dropped off on some isolated island god knows where....
"You ok there....?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:35 pm

Charlotte looked up at Aladdin and nodded. "Yeah I just..." She trailed of slightly. "I took a bad path and ended up getting a bit turned around and lost so here I am." She held out her arms like she was displaying herself.
Back to top Go down

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Aladdin just nodded, standing there and feeling a little awkward. "Oh... you're not hurt anywhere are you?" he foudn himself asking without really thinking, but took a few steps closer in case she was hurt anyway.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:47 pm

Charlotte nodded smiling at Aladdin's concern.  "Just some cuts, scrapes, and bruises."  She told him gently. She stood up and dusted herself off. "I'm going to go inside and get cleaned up." She told him kindly. "Thanks for asking." She headed inside quietly.

(i'll rp with you more later but since we're in such different timezones i wanted to rp with Johanna for a bit)

Last edited by Charlotte La Bouff on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:53 pm

He smiled, feeling a little relived. Nothign that couldn't be fixed then.
He stuided the blonde for a moment, rememberign her being a cheerleader. She was pretty nice compared to the rest though. Not that they'd ever talked back then of course....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people
Page 1 of 1