The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Odette's Profile

Go down 
+2
Dimitri
Odette
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette

Odette

Odette's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Odette's Profile   Odette's Profile Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Odette's Profile Swan-Princess-the-swan-princess-34521911-100-100_zps703b5cc6Odette's Profile Rosie-huntington-whiteley-5-100x100_zps0826a765Odette's Profile Swan-Princess-the-swan-princess-34521910-100-100_zpse2ed22bb
This is a story that I have never told
I gotta get this off my chest to let it go
I need to take back the light inside you stole
You're a criminal
And you steal like you're a pro

All the pain and the truth
I wear like a battle wound
So ashamed, so confused
I was broken and bruised

Odette's Profile Tumblr_lksq9mDSMD1qj5t08o1_500
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Name: Odette Salvatore
Age when shooting took place: 17
Family Relationships: Aurora (younger sister)
Relationships: Single (interested in Korso Wink) engaged to Phoebus
Personality: Odette is a young woman who isn't afraid to speak her mind and can hold her own in a fight if need be.  She uses her beauty to get her places that most wouldn't be allowed to go and has no problem flaunting her assets.  She can be charming and has made friends with some of the most hardened people, however it has also gotten her into trouble a few times.  
History: Odette grew up as the oldest daughter in the Salvatore household and kept an eye on her younger sister.  Growing up, Odette watched others around her and became quite observant of others.  She befriended Dimitri, who was someone she quickly related too and the two had a lot in common so they took Theatre together.  However during her Theatre class, she caught the eye of her teacher Mr. Kent who was always finding an excuse to keep her after class and trying (not so subtly) to seduce her.  It all came down to a head one day and that was when she and Mr. Tucker the principal officially met.  She couldn't help but find him quite attractive and after that initial meeting, her crush grew and she would find any excuse to run into him.  Call her obsessed but she was determined to have him even if it was just once, the day it happened she met him in his office and the two proceeded to talk to one another.  As, Mr. Tucker explained that he found her attractive, they started their fling.  They met every two months and on their fifth meeting they admitted their love for one another. However on their seventh meeting, things had to end as Cale had shot people in the school so Mr. Tucker had to resign. He told her that they would meet once again before he left but she didn't see him for four years. A year passed and Odette graduated from high school and moved onto college, while she was there she met Phoebus. For the first two years she ignored his advances however she eventually caved and went on one date with him which led to several. During one of her plays, Phoebus came up on stage and proposed to her, to which she said she would and the two are now engaged to be married.
L/A Rep:
Odette's Profile Tumblr_mcqggpzXfZ1rjttxqo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Odette's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odette's Profile   Odette's Profile Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:19 am

ODETTE!!!! 8D oh, intrested in Korso eh? Cool ....ohgosh, i'm getting all these Nirethia feels again :'D

....who's playing Korso??? 8D

*clings*

o3o
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

Odette's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odette's Profile   Odette's Profile Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:40 pm

83 <33333333 heck yes Wink and same here :3 Johanna is playing Korso x3 <333333 *hugges*
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Odette's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odette's Profile   Odette's Profile Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:50 pm

8D
ILOVEYOUJOHANNA<3333
*clings*
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

Odette's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odette's Profile   Odette's Profile Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:47 pm

ILOVEYOUTOO!!! 8D

Rapunzel: Odette!! Hiiii ouo

Korso: *just smirks*

Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

Odette's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odette's Profile   Odette's Profile Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:58 pm

To Punzie: Hey, its great seeing you <3
To Korso: *smiles at him before winking at him*
Me:....<<>>
To Dimi: Long time no see Wink
To Jim: Heeey Jiminey! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Odette's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odette's Profile   Odette's Profile Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:59 pm

Jim: Oddie, wazzup? *looks at Rapunzel* Uh... hi.
Dimitri: So Oddie~ *smirks at Korso* about that threesome we talked about~ Cool 
Jim: .....EW.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

Odette's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odette's Profile   Odette's Profile Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:33 pm

Odette: THREESOME!!! *drags Korso and Dimi into a room with her*
Me:....idk o-o
Ariel: *tilts head* Whelp guess she's having fun X'D
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Odette's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odette's Profile   Odette's Profile Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Wait? Are we just bringing everyone from Nirethia over?O.O *holding onto Philip's arm*xP
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

Odette's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odette's Profile   Odette's Profile Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:13 pm

XDDD now that you mention it....we kinda are but my Odette here is much different from the one on Nirethia <33333 and XDDD BRING HIM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

Odette's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odette's Profile   Odette's Profile Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:32 pm

xD

......O.O*issotempted*
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

Odette's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odette's Profile   Odette's Profile Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:19 pm

DOOOO ETTT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://thesurvivorrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Odette's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odette's Profile   Odette's Profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odette's Profile
Page 1 of 1