The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa] Empty
PostSubject: I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa]   I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:55 pm

"I'm so booooooooored," the young man whined for what must've been the 20th time the last half hour. He hadn't moved from his little spot on the bench right yet, still seated upside down with his head hanging only centimeters above the ground.
He stared bored at some birds fighting over some crumbs, completly ignoring the stares he got from the people passing by.
He lazily lifted his wrist to his face to check the time, seeing his next class was about to start.
He sighed, not really feeling up for some boring lecture he already knew everything about at the moment. He might as well just take a nap before he'd meet up with Odette later for one of their 'rehearsals'.
Smirking slightly to himself, he jumped up on his feet and enterd the school, yawing loudly as he took his sweet time passing through the halls.

As he was about to pass the lockers, he looked up just in time to see the familiar white hair of a certain teenager.
Feeling his boredom immediately go out the window, he slowed down and quietly walked up behind her.
With her back still turned to him, he leaned close enough for his lips to brush delicately against her ear.
"Hello there, snowflake~" he purred softly.

I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa] Tumblr_inline_mnkzvxlLs81qz4rgp

Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa]   I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:14 pm

Elsa had been in study hall for the past hour working on homework, and studying for her math test next week. As she was working, she couldn't help but hear people goofing off, taking this time as a break. It made her look up at the two girls who were being distracted, but held her tongue as she looked back down. Not liking the fact they were goofing off in this period. Especially since they would always complain about not having their work done, or not having enough time to do it. But even though she didn't like this, she wasn't going to say anything. For she hated confrontation, and would rather the teachers deal with it rather than herself. Plus, just by the way the girls presented themselves and how they acted, she could tell they would cause unnecessary drama. Elsa sighed as she focused on he last two problems, trying her best to ignore the noisy girls. Though, she would make sure to go over her homework with the teacher before she would go home today. Just to make sure she was understanding the problems correctly.

So when she was finally done, she got up and walked to the teacher to show that she did some work before asking if she could leave early. Due to she wanted to do something in the library before her next class. The teacher went over her work before granting her permission to the library. Giving her the paper slip and everything. Elsa immediately thanked the teacher before going back to her spot. She cleaned up her mess and placed everything back into her book bag neatly. Before she walked out of the classroom to head to her locker to get the necessary stuff she needed for her next class. Though, she hadn't noticed Dimitri was in the hall, someone she had been trying to stay away from lately. Not really liking his presence so much. So without knowing, Elsa stopped in front of her locker and opened it, before starting to put away her books.

Though, she suddenly felt someone behind her, before hearing Dimitri whisper in her ear. Causing her eyes to widen as she dropped her book-bag and turned around, before backing up against her locker. "D-Dimitri." She gasped, before noticing she couldn't really go anywhere, causing her to gulp before looking back to him. Feeling a bit threatened by his appearance. "C-Can you please move? I can't go anywhere." She asked, wanting to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa]   I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:30 pm

Dimtri couldn't hold back his chuckles at her reaction, not moving away to give her any room to leave. Why would he? He had yet to grow bored of this one, and seeing as he hadn't yet for more than a couple of years now... well that probaly ain't happening quite yet.
He titled his head slightly to the side as he looked down at her, a boyish smirk on his face as he casually lifted his hand to brush a few strands of white locks behind her ear.
"Someone being to noisy in the study hall again?" he staretd to speak in a soft, relaxed voice, like ususal having ignored her request of stepping aside.
Barely anyone was around at the lockers now to step in now anyway, and even if someone did pass by and bother enough to ask what they were doing there wouldn't really be a problem. If his step-brother happend to walk by though...
Dimitri snorted to himself. Well that would just more fun.
"Were you on your way to the library?" he contiuned to speak happily. "Need some company? I could always help if you need it~"

Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa]   I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:48 pm

Elsa watched how he didn't move out of her way, causing her to tense even more. She looked around trying to see if anyone was in the hall, someone that could help her. Yet, there was noone, everyone was in their classes. Which caused Elsa to look back at Dimitri as tried back away from him even more. But when she realized she couldn't back away any more, she gasped and looked behind her before looking back Dimitri and immediately cowered at the way he looked at her. But when he moved strands of her hair behind her ear, she moved her head away before listening to what he asked. When he did ask the question though, she couldn't help but feel a bit scared. How would he know that? "H-How do you know that?" She asked before watching how he kept standing there, looking at her, refusing to move. Making her more uncomfortable by the second.

When he asked her if she was on the way to the library, before asking her if she needed company, Elsa felt even more uncomfortable. She now wanted to get away from him. "U-Umm, no, no I do not, I'll be fine on my own." She said as she smiled, before laughing a little. Elsa then proceeded to move down to grab her bag. Once she got it, she started moving to the right of her locker, before closing it once her left arm was able to reach it. She then moved forward and squeezed herself away from him. Elsa had immediately walked a few feet away from him before turning around to face him. She smiled softly as she continued to walk backwards. "Maybe next time, okay?" She asked, before turning around, her back now facing him as she started to walk away.

Elsa didn't want to seem rude, but she wanted to desperately get away from him. Even if it didn't look like it, Elsa was walking quite fast towards the library. Hopefully she would be able to get rid of him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa]   I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Not missing the slight fear in her eyes when she wonder how he'd known, his smile only widened, which resulted in him looking more boyish than he already did. Most people in school couldn't really see hm as someone dangerous or beign aware off. But sweet little Elsa however...
"I guessed~" he sang happily. But honestly though, one fo the many reasons he dilsiked studying with the rest of his classmates, was beacuse they were to damn loud and annoying. And dramatic for the wrong reasons. Did he mention loud?

He didn't say anything when she managed to squeeze past him, his expression turning blank as he watched her trying to hurry away from him. He made a mental note with cute she walked, all worrie and in a hurry.
"That's what you said last time I offered," he pouted, now walking at her side and hands in his pockets. He turned so he was facing her again, stepping infront of the girl and bending down slightly. "What are you afraid of snowflake? I'm a A student after all, might even hel you with your own grades if we temaed up for some study sessions," he snickerd, sounding innocent but his eyes showing a whole other story.
Of course he knew why she wanted to avoid him. Duh.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa]   I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:19 pm

The moment Dimitri had caught up to her and stepped in front of her, blocking her way, Elsa couldn't help but start to panic inside of her head. Even though her facial expression wasn't showing too much signs of panic, there was a hint of it in her eyes. She looked up at him and listened to what he had to say. But the sudden look in his eyes when he talked about study sessions made he freeze. Yes, he was saying it innocently, but she could tell what he really meant with just the expression on his face. This made her laugh nervously as she backed away from. "Well um, Flynn likes to help me with my studies. Maybe you can study with someone else? I'm sure someone would love to." Elsa said nervously, before backing up and looking for a place to go. Wanting some kind of an escape from him. But when she saw how close she was now to the library, she looked back at him and smiled once more.

"Well, it was nice talking to you Dimitri. I'm sorry I have to cut this short, but I have a lot of things to do before the next class." She said, taking a step to the side before walking passed him once again. "Goodbye." She said softly as she hurried like a little crab to the library. And once she had gotten there, she scurried to one of the book aisle, trying to act calm. Not wanting to get unnecessary attention. For she didn't really want to talk about how Dimitri made her scared. For he never actually did anything physically to her. He was good in that aspect, but it was just the way he always looked at her. As if she was a toy for him to play with, and that he liked that she was scared of him. Maybe she would talk to Cale about it later.

Elsa stood in the aisle, taking a deep breath before she started looking for the books she needed.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa]   I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Dimitri still didn't look that concerned, even as she brought up Flynn. He was more than sure that either he or Cale would trya nd give him a reason to stop bugging Elsa, or maybe they both try at the same time? Ha. He wouldn't put it past them.
He straightened up, smile still in place and dark eyes never leaving the girl in front of him. yes, Elsa was definitely beautiful, so very pretty to look at. But that's it, if you aksed him. Just a pretty face. But again people liked things that were pretty, being superficial was quote normal afterall. Of course, Dimitri knew that Flynn and Cale liked Elsa for more thna just her looks, but Dimitri didn't find her any more special than others. Aside from her amusing reactions she had whenever he was close by, she was pretty dull.

He rolled his eyes, letting her think he'd leave her alone for the moment as he watched her flee inside the library. He let out a small laugh, again thinking her cute the way she so desperatly tried to escape. After all these years, oen would she think she would've gotten the hint now right?
Aw well.

Whistling to himself as he enterd the library some minutes afterwards, he aimlessly walked towards one of the many bookshelf, not really looking for anything in particular. He vanished among the world of books, and found the girl again almsot too easily.
"How is Rider doing by the way?" he asked, as if their conversation never ended. he stood behind ehr again, casually reaching an arm over her for a book. He smirked down at her again, this time not bothering with keeping his 'innocent' mask on.

I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa] Tumblr_inline_mq5e5axXcP1qz4rgp

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa]   I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't bite... so much[Tag Elsa]
Page 1 of 1