The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gym prepperation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

gym prepperation Empty
PostSubject: gym prepperation   gym prepperation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Charlotte felt the wonderful tingle in her stomach as she was thrown into the air.  She executed the flip perfectly and was then caught.  She was lowered and Jane dismissed them.

"Great practice guys.  I'll see you guys tomorrow."  She said as she packed up her bag. All the other girls left within the next few minutes but Charlotte had volunteered to help with the art for the dance so she headed over to Rapunzel, who was working on the main mural for the dance.  Her t-shirt had a good amount of sweat as she jogged over to the mural.  This was their senior year winter formal and everyone wanted it to be perfect.

"Hey Punze."  Charlotte said with a grin.  She dropped her bag and she picked up a brush and started painting on an area that she was told to work on by the teacher that was in charge.

Last edited by Charlotte La Bouff on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

gym prepperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: gym prepperation   gym prepperation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:17 pm

Rapunzel had her hair tied back in a braid, to help keep it out of her face as she painted. She glanced over when Charlotte came over next to her. "Hey, Char! How was practice?" She asked, waving at Charlotte, before noticing the girl hadn't changed out of her gym clothes.

"Haha, not ready to hit the showers, huh?" She asked, laughing a little at the sweat covered shirt.

She looked back at the reference from the '20's to figure out the right shape for the part of the mural she was working on.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

gym prepperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: gym prepperation   gym prepperation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:14 pm

Charlotte turned and smiled at Rapunzel. "Nah I figured I'd get all covered in paint so I'd till after we were done for the day to shower." She said with a slight laugh.

"So do you know what your going to wear to the dance yet?" She asked curiously. She looked over at the image they were working from and tried to mimic it as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

gym prepperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: gym prepperation   gym prepperation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:20 pm

Rapunzel shrugged. "Hmm, that works." She said, humming to herself a little. She glanced back at the teacher that was in charge. "Can we play some music now? Seeing as cheer leading is done for the day?" She asked, giving the teacher a smile. They nodded, before having someone start some music up.

"Yes! Now I can get into this better." She said, excitedly, before she started to sing along softly to the song. Her head moved to the rhythm of the song as her paintbrush moved smoothly across the wall.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

gym prepperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: gym prepperation   gym prepperation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:12 am

"Oh come on?" Charlotte said with a giggle. "What color are you thinking about for the dress?" She asked with a smiling. "I got my daddy to get me this classic flapper dress, it's black silk and has all these pink beading. It's so cute!" She said excitedly. "Has anyone asked you to go yet? There's still a few weeks to go." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

gym prepperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: gym prepperation   gym prepperation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:22 pm

Rapunzel blushed. So much for changing the subject. "No... I haven't thought about it at all..." She said, with a sheepish smile. She shook her head again, laughing a little. "And, no, no one has asked me to go." She said, as she looked back at the mural as she painted.

There really wasn't any guy she wanted to ask her... Okay, there was one... But she doubted that would actually happen...

"What about you? Anyone ask you yet?" She asked, glancing over at her friend again.

{OOC: Okay, let's have Jane post after Punzel now :3 Sooo, order will be Jane, Charlotte, Punzel :3}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gym prepperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: gym prepperation   gym prepperation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gym prepperation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Survivor :: Out of Character :: Fanfics-
Jump to: