The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)

Go down 
+2
Mulan
Tiana
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiana

Tiana

Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Empty
PostSubject: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:00 pm

Tiana pops her shoulder her right hand dufles rising then falling on her shoulder before hitting her in the back; hard. "Oww," She complains softly. "Oh." Her eyes widen slightly at the sight of Mulan and Hercules. ""Sorry didn't mean to..." Tiana searches for the word as her eyes examine some more. "Intrude... but um-" Tiana glances over at the only bed in the room. Will she have to sleep on a couch? She didn't know if her legs could take that.

"Would it be a bother if I slept with you Mulan? Or are we too much of strangers for you to sleep with me?" She probably didn't remember her, and that would be fine, she'd just wanted to know was all.
Tiana looks over to Hercules. The one who broke up with Nessa. She throws her chin in his direction, "What's up..." She examines him. "Herc...?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Mulan gave Tiana a blank stare as she walkes inside, giving her a gentle smile after a moment. Thank whatever god excisted that she hadn't walked in before...
Shaking the thoguhts of what happend only moments before she focused back on Tiana. "As logn as you don't mind getting kicked off the bed," she shrugged, giving her a friendly smile. "And dont' worry, my memory is quite good Tiana," she added with a chuckle and moved over slightly.
"And even if you were a strnager, wouldn't have been my first time," she smirked playfully.

She glanced between Herc and Tiana as she noticed the woman's less than thrilled look. Would she need to worry about more conflict bewteen her roomates?
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:25 pm

"Oh cool," Tiana grins wider. "Great! Geez thanks a ton!" Tiana walks to the bed and puts down her nearly identical set of duffle bags; the only difference being the color. Little did anyone know about the color coordination of her bags.
"What have you two been talking about?" Tiana plops down on one of the couches. "What's everyone doing for a living now? Married? Kids? Anything?"
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:24 am

Hercules had just stared at Tiana with a blank expression as she milled around, she had been one of the girls he had made fun of back in high school. Of couse she had been one of the star softball players but she had a way of being a little too energetic for his tastes. "Well I don't know about Mulan over here but I'm not married nor do I have kids....at least not to my knowledge." He said with a little laugh. At her other question he smirked, "I am working to become a lawyer....my dad got me an internship at his firm and its something I'm interested in." He said with a shrug as he leaned back against the couch with a smug smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:00 am

Mulan held back a chuckle at Tiana's enthusiasm, wondering how much stuff the other girl had managed to pack down in those bags of hers.
Doodling something while the other two talked, she gave Hercules a somewhat surprised look at his answear to Tiana's question. She rolled her eyes however at the smug look on Herc's face and went back to her drawing a hand.
"Not planing on getting married anytime soon, enjoying my job too much at the moment," she smiled slightly, eyes never leaving the sketching pad in her lap. "I may have someone waiting for me though..."  she added as an after thought. "How about you Tiana?"
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:55 pm

Well that if that couldn't be more of a bitch. "An asshole working at an asshole job." Tiana smiles innocently but her teeth didn't show. Only downside is that he actually gets paid a lot of money.
"You sound like you want love Mulan." Tiana's smile spreads into a larger one. "And yeah, I can understand the loving your job thing. I'm just modeling for Victoria's Secret as an Angel. Difficult, but pays really well. And nope, not getting married; no relationship nada. Single as a bell." Tiana glances around the room. What could she do now?
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:13 pm

At Tiana's attitude he whistled, "Wow and I didn't even insult you...guess some things never change." He said with a half-assed smile. He gave her a once over as she mentioned she was a model and frowned a little bit, he had thought she looked familiar. He shrugged before he noticed that she was fidgeting he almost wanted to laugh but restrained himself....barely. "Well ladies, its been fun but I think I'll take a look around." He said and stood up to go, "The modeling thing though...Ariel told me its difficult to do so that's great for you." He said for once sounding serious before he wandered towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:21 pm

Tiana's head turns abruptly at Hercules's whistle. She didn't appreciate his examination of her, she was going to comment on it when he spoke again; and this time, no bullshit. Tiana's eyes widen slightly in surprise. "Thank... you.." She murmurs softly, probably too quiet for him to even hear.
"Hey Hercules," She calls over to him. "...I guess some things do change." She smiles politely.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:44 pm

Mulan wasn't smiling anymore as she glanced betwen the other two, givign thme a both a tired a little dissapointed look. Tiana's comment about Herc's job had been unnecessary, and even made her frown. She would've said something, but Hercules beat her to it.
She smiled this time, once again a little surprsied by the change in the young man.
I've really been thinking unfair... she thought to herself as she pushed herself off the bed. At Tiana's words, Mulan gave her a warm smile.
"I feel like taking a look around too," she finally spoke up.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:10 pm

"All right," Tiana sighs. "I guess I'll see you guys around the house because I think I'm getting up too." Tiana stands and stretches then follows Hercules out.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:50 pm

Hercules looked down at Mulan surprised as she joined him by the door and then watched as Tiana brushed past them and left. "Well so much for that plan." He said after a beat as he watched Tiana leave. He got the feeling that he had offended her, though for once he hadn't intended too. "So still want to join me in exploring this place?" He asked after a moment as he turned his head to look down at her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:02 am

Shang walked into the room with his bag. He looked at the two girls. He recalled Tiana being a mousy thing with a little bit of sass. He barely knew Mulan because she was sometimes hanging out with his girlfriend... before she died. He tried not to think of the past. He would always look away from it if not dwell on it against his will. He sighed and walked to the bed. So an almost lawyer, an 'Angel' and an Artist. He was not surprised. He just wanted to keep to himself.

"I suppose I can catch up with the rest of you later then. I could care less about exploring this place." He said bluntly. The confident athlete had died with her... when she was buried that day.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:29 am

Mulan followed Tiana towards where Hercules standing, feeling that slightly awkward feeling from before trying to crawl back. As always, it didn't show on her though as she simply offerd the big guy one of her ususal gentle smiles. "As long as you keep your clothes on this time," she said flatly, secretly still embarrassed about the whole thing before.

She blinked once at their new arrival, following Shang with her gaze for a couple seconds before speaking up. "You sure you don't want some company? she offerd, somehow sensing that the guy wanted to by himself.
Placing her hand behind ehr back, she took a step towrads him. "Dare I ask how've you been, Shang?" she asked in a friendly voice.
Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:07 pm

Shang paused and looked at Mulan. She had matured a lot since he last saw her. He turned to his bag and cleared his throat. She was very striking but it still pained him to remember. He seemed to want to ignore her but changed his mind.

"I've been good. Trying to move on with life. I live day to day now. I took over my father's Dojo. I train kids in self-defense in various martial arts." He said quietly and almost cold. He didn't want to remember.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Hercules watched Shang with a small frown on his face, he hadn't seen him for awhile but Shang had always been the one who restrained him if he ever got out of hand. "Martial Arts? That's impressive, how long have you been doing that?" He asked as his eyes moved back towards Mulan. He was slightly disappointed that she had seemingly changed her mind but he wouldn't hold it against Shang. He stayed by the door way and studied them, he hadn't really talked to Shang since his fiance had died...after her death things had changed.
Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:18 pm

Shang looked at Hercules and rubbed the back of his neck. He didn't seem to change in the years passed.

"I have been doing it since graduation. Couldn't really abandon the dream we--" He paused and his eyes became somber, "The dream she had. You know... It was important to her."

Shang dropped his bag to the floor and pushed it under the bed before he removed his jacket. He hung it in the closet, still really organized without realizing it. He had removed her from his life as much as he could but... It still lingered. He attempted to brush it off and look at his former friend. "Good to see ya, man."
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Mulan smiled foundly at Shang, having no problem seeing him in a dojo as a teacher. The thought made her want to sit down and draw somethign again, but mentally slapped her childish and overly excited side.
'Come to think of it, never really drawn stuff like that before,' she thought to herself while givng Shang a curious look. 'I wonder if he'd let me draw him?'

Sensing the a sudden tension in the room, Mulan glanced carefully bewteen the two guys. Apart from Smith, she had heard Shang beign one of the few able to restrain Herculesback in school, and the fact that he never looked down on others, she's always held respect for him.
Feeling eyes on her, she looked over at Hercules for a moment, only too see him looking straight at Shang.
She frowned slightly as Shang brought up his late fiance, the pain in his voice bringing back some of her own. But like always, her expression stayed blank.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:06 pm

Hercules nodded, "Yeah, you too...look I'm sorry about her." He said quietly but honestly. Shang and John had both lost women that they cared about on that day. John acted like it was all behind him and he was still the same but Hercules could tell he still missed her. Shang had withdrawn, the pain of losing his fiance had taken a toll on him and it hurt Hercules to see. Hercules didn't know what it was like but if someone had killed someone he loved then he would have gone quite ballistic, revenge would have been top of his list.
Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:13 pm

Shang turned to Mulan and he smiled, softly. "Good to see you, Mulan. Do you still draw? I remember her telling me about your drawings. She would joke and tell me how jealous she was that she could only draw stick figures." Shang chuckled.

He had forgotten about the good times that he and his fiance had together. He sat on the couch and found himself briefly lost in thought. He could tell he kind of worried them a bit. He saw Herc's gaze and frowned a bit. "She wouldn't want me to dwell on it but... I can't really move on. Ya know? We had planned out everything and we... I don't know. Anyway, I won't let anyone else any closer to me because I'm scared... I'm terrified of losing someone else."
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Mulan hold her hands behind her back, recalling some found memories of the sweet girl who'd never hold back a compliment whenever she'd looked over Mulan's shoulder to see what she doodling.
She didn't answear Shang's question her, and stuide dhim silently as he moved to sit down on the couch.
"That's sounds really lonely," she suddenly said. "I didn't know her as well as you did, but you isolating yourself like this is not what anyone would want their loved ones to do."
She sounded stern as she said this, but still compassionate, understanding. "I get the fear you have, of going through the same pain again. But what's the point in living the way you are now if it still keeps you unhappy?"
Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Shang looked at her. His eyes becoming callous and unfeeling, he clasped his hands together and thought of his fiance.

"Being lonely has kept me alive. Being unhappy kept me on my toes. He is still out there. I don't know where but when I find him..." Shang paused. "She meant everything to me... and now she's gone."

He didn't know what he was going to do. He didn't think he could do anything. He would freeze again or try to kill him and die. That would be his relief. It would be enough to be reunited with her. This was more painful; just living without her.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:41 pm

Hercules silently agreed with Mulan but chose not to say anything, he really didn't know what he could say that she already hadn't said. He watched as Shang sat down with his frown deepening, the girl Shang had loved had been one of the few Hercules had liked instantly and he had approved of Shang dating her. Knowing Shang had been hurt so badly bothered him but it bothered him even more to see Shang cut himself off like this.
Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:48 pm

"I was lost. I didn't go to college like I wanted to. Started working after graduation. There were some nights when... I just wanted to end it but there was no way I could off myself. I moved out of my parents home and lived alone. Cut off everyone. My mother,father, brothers.... Everyone." Shang said looking to Hercules for any type of comfort.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Mulan satyed silent, the frown from her face completley gone as she litsend to him speak. She could think up of so much more to say, but she bit her tounge, knowing that whatever else she'd had in mind just wouldn't do any good. And besides... ti was his life, what right did she have to meddle in with it?
She sighed loudly, not really able to help it this time. She felt sad for Shang, she truly did. But if he wished to be left alone with no intent of moving on, then he'll get his wish. But she hadn't come all the way out here to bring back her depression.¨
"Sorry, I guess?" she mumbled. "But you're still being unfair to yoru fmaily this way..." she bit her lip once she realized what she said. "Nevermind. If you wish to be left alone, I'll stop bothering you," she said more softly, moving slowly towards the door. "But if you do by some miracle change your mind," she offered him a genuine smile. "Don't be too shy to talk to us."
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:06 pm

Tiana was quiet, listening to the conversation through the door. She was trying to think of a good time to jump in. She frowns. Lonely...
She knew what that was like. All too well. She opens the door to the room and walks inside, looking up as if she were surprised. "Oh, hello... Shang right? Sorry but I just caught the tail end of... of what you said." She lies easily with a polite expression. "You didn't get to go to college either?" Tiana couldn't hold back her statement, she wanted to blurt it out so badly... so she did.

"You shouldn't do that. You shouldn't cut off people that love you. Some people... some people don't have people to love them like siblings or parents. And you, you shouldn't end it either. It isn't the right answer." She would know. Her ex had made her want to all the time just for her boss and friends to tell her otherwise. "Just keep- keep trying. There's always something to live for! You shouldn't close up. At least open up to your family."
Tiana blinks in surprise at herself, but then she remembers how low she would feel. "So quit feeling sorry for yourself and continue to do something with your life!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next