The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)

Go down 
+2
Mulan
Tiana
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Li Shang

Li Shang

Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:20 pm

"Easy for you to say. All you do is parade in your underwear." Shang snapped at Tiana.

He stood up and walked pass Mulan and Hercules. "Thanks Mulan. You've been of great help. I'm going to call my brothers, when this vacation is over. Hey, Herc. When you get some time, we need to talk. I'll be around. Can't take some drama baby who barely stayed at our school getting in my business." He said way more callously than he had ever been with anyone.

Shang didn't wait for Tiana's retort or anything else from her. The only thing they had in common was the brief time that she was in their high school and the fact that she didn't go to college. She didn't know what the hell she was talking about. He need some air.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:28 pm

Tiana's mouth drops open. She didn't even think, she just acted.
Tiana sidesteps into his path, blocking the doorway.

"Who the hell do you think you are! I bet my 'parading around in underwear' pays more than you'll ever make in your entire life!" She shouts furiously. "You think some of us don't feel hurt?! Or don't know what you're feeling?! At least you have parents! Mine abandoned me when I was born!" She continues. "And working since you got out of high school? Ha! That's fucking hilarious! I've been working since middle school! You had choices! And it's ignorant people like you that make all of this even more annoying! You didn't go to college because you were feeling down! Well I couldn't go because no matter how many hours I'd worked, I'd never have enough to go to college after high school! I couldn't get a full ride! So you, you go do whatever the hell it is you decide to do, but just so you know; whatever you think you're feeling, it ain't shit honey." Tiana stands aside, calmer now offering him to go.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:38 pm

Hercules tensed as Tiana kept getting on Shang's case, "How can you say that? You don't know what he's been through....why do you even care?" He demanded a protective stance showing as he did so. "I can't believe you think you can stand there and act like you know what its like." He added, disgust in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Shang was about to hit this girl. He had worked all of his life. His parents were never home to help him raise his brothers. His parents were always at conferences in the 'homeland'. How dare she. At least she never knew her parents. The frustration of never having his around when he and his brothers needed them was enough to feel abandoned. So he didn't work in high school like she did. He wasn't about to play this dick measuring game with her.

"With a mouth like that, I can see why they decided to abandon you." Shang said darkly.

(OOC: Herc and Shang= Best Bromance ever)
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:48 pm

Mulan wasn't really sure what just happend, and for once wasn't really sure what to say in fear she would only make matters worse.
She had smiled at Shang when he thanked her, not really sure what for though, but glad that she hadn't offended him apparently. Which Tiana apparetnly had.
She could somehow understand why Shang had reacted the way he did towards the other girl, but found his words a little too harsh.
She had opend ehr mouth to speak again, but Tiana had beat her to it. She bit her lip, again unsure if she should say something or not... What could she say? When she in turht really didn't know either of them good enough to comment on anything.
"Guys..." she tried, right after Hercules had backed Shang up.

She stared at Shang, eyes wide at what he just said. "Ok ENOUGH!" shr raised her voice suddenly, soundign angry and irritated beyond words. "I don't know either of you enough to correct you, but this isn't fucking high school."
Sighing and rubbing her head, she mutterd another apology before walking out the door.

Last edited by Mulan on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:49 pm

Tiana's head whirls, "You?! Of all people you have the balls to look down on me?" She starts to crudely laugh. "Just like you said, your daddy's a big shot lawyer who owns a law firm! What would you know about what anything's like! Awe, don't tell me you're one of those who finds comfort in bullying other people, and you did it because you were ignored as a child. That's a funny story Herc, why don't we ask Mulan exactly how far you've gone with your verbal abuse and some kid who's probably crippled because you don't know when to stop! And caring? I'm sorry if some of us have felt like killing ourselves too!" She yells in his direction. "But actually better yet, I'm surprise Jerkcules actually is defending someone instead of attacking them." She applauds. "Kudos to you, really, congratulations."
She flinches when she hears Shang in her ear. "At this point, that bs doesn't bother me." She spat at him. "You can't give away someone off of a trait that didn't even exist."
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:58 pm

Hercules just listened to her with a blank expression, she obviously had some major anger issues. "And I thought I was the one with a temper." He said quietly before he slung an arm around Shang, "Come on man, lets go." He said under his breath. Everything that she had said had hurt but he wouldn't show that to her, "And for the record I never hurt Mulan physically...I apologized to her and she is at least forgiving." He added before he left the room with Shang.
Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:04 pm

"True but your blunt and boorish personality is going to be the death of you." Shang said.

Something was happening and he didn't like where it was going but he would gladly take Herc over this... thing he wouldn't justify as a female.

"I chose to keep everyone away because that monster is still out there. My brothers aren't going to get caught up in this and it's bad enough I lost the love of my life. You don't know what it feels like... I pray to the GODS that you never know what it feels like! I don't care what the fuck you went through. I know how it feels. So go be a cunt somewhere else. Something is going on here. There is no way that we are here by coincidence. Think on that before you decide to make enemies with two of the strongest people here." Shang snapped.

Then Hercules surprised him by leading him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:14 pm

"Did I say you hurt her physically?" She questions sassily. Tiana turns to glare at Shang while he had her turn at attacking her. "If you knew what the 'fuck' it feels like, then you shouldn't have been a dick and just accepted my advice from the start." She balls up her fists, she wanted to hit him. She couldn't have cared less about Hercules, why give more attention to someone who only gave you negative when he didn't even know you? "Blunt and boorish... sorry if I wasn't going to let another asshole walk on me. And yet again, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I already know what loss feels like." Tiana rolls her eyes. "And the conspiracy theories begin."

Tiana sighs with relief when they were gone before she backs into the wall next to the door and closes her eyes. They're gone. She slides down onto her butt. Thank goodness. She was finally alone. She felt her best alone. There was comfort in being alone.

"Hop, in the old jallop and head... to the malted shop and.." Tears fell down her cheeks and she smiles to herself. The song couldn't be more appropriate now, could it? She could see her Uncle's face singing to her, she could barely remember it. "All the cats join in." She wipes her eyes.

She was best alone. There wasn't any more pain from being alone. She was best. It's always been like that. And it'll continue.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:33 pm

{OOC: Tia, I just wanted to tell you that you have a pm :3 Idk if you saw it or not}
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:42 pm

(OOC: I'll look now!)
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:43 pm

(OOC: I don't see one Nessa xD)
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:34 pm

(Its there now)
Back to top Go down
https://thesurvivorrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)   Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Reunion and What Not (TAG: Everyone in Room 3 xD)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2