The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Character Profile} - Elsa

Go down 
+3
Ariel
Flynn
Elsa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Elsa

Elsa

(Character Profile} - Elsa Empty
PostSubject: (Character Profile} - Elsa   (Character Profile} - Elsa Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:09 am

(Character Profile} - Elsa 11792187865_765be68848_o(Character Profile} - Elsa 11792434133_7db03de61d_o(Character Profile} - Elsa 11792603694_8b0e0f263f_o
Stone-hard, machine gun,
Firing at the ones who run.
Stone-hard as bulletproof glass..

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose,
Fire away, fire away.
Ricochet, you take your aim,
Fire away, fire away.

(Character Profile} - Elsa Tumblr_n002o4HxT51qdny4ho2_r1_500
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

NAME- Elsa
AGE- 21
AGE WHEN SHOOTING TOOK PLACE: 17
STATUS- The Beautiful, popular loner.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS- Engaged to Flynn.

PERSONALITY- Elsa is a kind hearted woman, who is always on her guard. She has a bit of an issue with trusting new people, and going places she has never been to before. She has gained quite a bit of anixety ever since the shooting, and is always second guessing with what she is doing. Elsa thinks so much of what could wrong, that it kind of ruins the fun for her now. Though, when she ever gets into a hole she can't get out of, she can always rely on Flynn to help her back up and tell her that everything is going to be all right.

In addition to her anxiety, Elsa has a bit of a shy side. Even if she has known you for a while, and you're a wonderful friend to her, she always finds a way be get scared of talking to you. It's not because she is scared of you, it's because she is scared to mess up and hurt someone. She is always thinking before she speaks, making sure if what she is going to say is needed. Sometimes she holds her tongue, sometimes she doesn't. But she is always giving wonderful advice, and looking out for other's best interest.

Though, behind this fragile exterior, Elsa can have a bit of a mean side. But her mean side doesn't come with yelling, or cursing (she dislikes cursing), her mean side is a motherly side. Telling anyone who has done something bad, the truth, but with the nicest way as possible. She has found if you talked to someone calmy, but sternly it can get the message through their head a bit more than yelling and fussing at someone.

(Elsa, to this day, still thinks of Cale as a good person. And hopes that wherever he is, he has finally found peace.. He is still her best friend from childhood.)

HISTORY- Elsa was the first child to be born into her family, and to still to this day is seen as someone motherly. She grew up always being told she was beautiful, but was also picked on from kindergarten through middle school due to jealously, and just plain nasty girls who wanted to cause nothing but grief. But Elsa tried her best to ignore them, and only cried when she got home. At school they would never see her cry, but when it was time to go home, she let down her walls and cried in her mother's arms, or go to Cale, her childhood friend for help. It wasn't until the girls had corned her into a corner, to where she feared her life that she fought back. Causing the girls to back off then, where she became the loner during the middle of middle school. This was something she didn't mind, she liked being alone.

So when Elsa was treated differently in Highschool, it completely shocked her. Finding it weird how people wanted to be her friend and telling her that she was beautiful and so nice. Words she didn't hear before. All she was told that she was chubby, ugly, and that no guy would ever want her. So it was shock to see that she was becoming "popular". Thought, when she was popular, she was still known as the loner for she hated big groupings and would stay by Cale, her best friend and the person nobody took notice of. And when anyone would ask her why she hung out with them, she immediately told them how she would never ditch him and would make sure to give everyone the attention they deserve. It was hard, but she loved that her friends understood. For she never wanted to lose her friends, and wanted them to know that they could trust her. Plus, she disliked fights, she tried her best to keep them from happening. Even when things weren't her fault, she apologized for it. Wanting to stay away from fights as long as possible.

During Sophmore year of highschool, Elsa finally met a handsome young man named Flynn, who immediately to interest in her. But since she was absent minded about the whole thing, she didn't take notice. All they were doing was hanging out at lunch with her friends, and studying at the library. To her, he was another best friend. But even if she didn't know he liked her, she started to grow feelings for him. He would always want to hang out with her, it happened so much that when he would show up late to their meeting place, Elsa would immediately worry. Hoping that he wasn't hurt, or was mad at her. Which always made Flynn laugh and pat her on the head and told her not to worry. Causing her to blush every time. Every day she hung out with him, the more she started to become more open. Even though she had friends she could talk to about her problems, she always trusted Flynn a bit more and would always go to him with her troubles. No offense to her friends, but she knew Flynn wasn't a gossiper. He was her best friend, crush, someone she thought she would never be with. She was only going to be friends with him, that was all.

That is, until he suddenly went to her house one day with blue roses (her favorite), and box of chocolates on Valentine's day and asked her out. This caused Elsa so much shock, she nearly fainted, she didn't of course, but she stared at Flynn with a dumb look on her face. Which caused him to smile faintly and remind her how he was standing on her porch, kind of making a fool of himself to do this that she snapped out of it and immediately laugh. Elsa then took the flowers and kissed Flynn on the cheeks, before telling him that she would go out with him. Which caused the young man a great deal of joy.

And ever since then they'd stayed together. Yes, there were hard times, but they could get through anything. They refused to ever take a break, since it was the first step to a break up. They were high school sweethearts, the perfect match.

But, that happiness was suddenly shattered when Cale started to shoot everyone at the school. Causing Elsa nothing but grief.

When Elsa had heard the first gunshots in the hall, she had no idea was happening and looked behind her to see what was going on. She will never forget how she suddenly saw her classmates running past her, screaming, or looking horrified as they passed her. She can also never forget how the terror she felt when she suddenly heard another gun shot, causing her to run the same way the others were running. The feeling she had caused her to run for her life. When she heard another gun shot, she immediately ducked while running before looking behind her, her eyes widening when she saw it was Cale. Feeling tears starting to form as she looked forward and tried to run even faster. Trying to ignore the feel of her heart breaking at the sight she had just saw.

But, before she could get to the glass walls, and door to the entrance of the library hall, she heard another gun shot before watching the glass break and shoot it's broken parts. Causing her to immediately slip on one broken glass that fell before she stepped on it. As she fell, she immediately fell onto the glass. Causing glass to stab her in her right knee and lower leg, causing intense pain as she laid held onto her leg before looking up at Cale. To this day she remembered how he had told her that she could run, but couldn't hide as he pointed the gun to her. Seeing no more caring in his eyes, causing her to cry as she felt it was the end of her life there.

Though, out of nowhere, Flynn came out, rushing to Elsa's side as he picked her up. She remembers how she held onto him for dear life as he held her and ran to get them to safety. She will never remember how Flynn had been shot, and how she kept screaming for help in his arms, she kept screaming, and screaming before help finally came. Taking them both to the hospital, where Elsa insisted she would not be separated from him. Except, her wish was not granted.

It killed her the two days she wasn't allowed to see him, and when she heard he was still sleeping. All she could do was lie in her best, crying, and crying as she was feeling nothing but the worse news to come out of the door. So when the doctor had came in and tell her he was awake, and that she could see him once her leg had healed enough, Elsa immediately jumped out of the bed, not caring about her leg as she ran to Flynn's room. When she opened the door, she immediately saw Flynn's shocked look, before he immediately smiled at her shocked, crying expression she was giving him. Elsa ran to his side and gently hugged him, crying immediately as she told him how she thought she would lose him, and to never scare her like that ever again.

Since then, Elsa and Flynn never left each other's side. Elsa needed Flynn, and he needed her. And when Flynn had proposed to her, Elsa had no reason to say no, he was the love of her life, the one she wanted to create a family with. The only one she trusted in this whole world. He is the only person she wants to be with now, the person she cares for other than her family. With him, she feels like she can do anything.

But, due to her changed personality, The moment Elsa received the invitation to the reunion, all she could think of was how something was going to go bad. Her anxiety came, and all she can think about is the negatives and the shooting that forever changed her life. All she can wonder now is:

Is it all in her head?

(Character Profile} - Elsa Tumblr_n06qydIBXq1tod2xgo1_500

FAMILY- Elsa is the oldest in her family, her younger brother, Jack is sixteen years old, while her younger sister, Peri(winkle) is fourteen years old. Her parents are still alive to this day.Adding later/tomorrow

WHERE SHE LIVES NOW- Elsa lives with her fiancé, Flynn.

[center]LIVE ACTION REP
(Character Profile} - Elsa Tumblr_inline_mwj33tY0pt1rsud01

Last edited by Elsa on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Elsa   (Character Profile} - Elsa Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:00 am

Just want to let everyone know, that I finished Elsa's profile! I hope you like how she is! :3

She is completely opened for plots! (Though, if you want to be romantically interested in her, you'd have to fight Flynn for her.. X'D)
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Elsa   (Character Profile} - Elsa Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:23 pm

Anyone? Q~Q
Back to top Go down
Flynn

Flynn

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Elsa   (Character Profile} - Elsa Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:24 pm

Flynn: And I will fight you to the death! *pulls out frying pan*... That is NOT what I meant to pull out -_-

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Elsa   (Character Profile} - Elsa Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Herc: I have a woman but consider me interested as a friend Very Happy
Ariel: Ohhh hey Elsa Smile how have you been? Very Happy
Cale: *sulks off in a corner somewhere*
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Elsa   (Character Profile} - Elsa Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:27 am

John: I remember you! The beautiful loner... Until Flynn stepped in. How've ya been? Very Happy
Mulan: *smiles at her* Smile
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Elsa   (Character Profile} - Elsa Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:06 pm

Elsa to Flynn - -giggles before giving him a kiss on the cheek- "That's my man..." -smiles-.

Elsa to Hercules - "I remember you, you seem like a nice guy." -smiles-

Elsa to Ariel - "Hello, Ariel, I've been doing quite well. How have you been?"

Elsa to John - -blinks a little at what he called her- "I was called that?" -suddenly shakes her head and smiles- "Hello John, I remember you as well. How have you been?"

Elsa to Mulan - -gently waves at her-
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Elsa   (Character Profile} - Elsa Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:16 pm

Hercules: Only when it suits me *winks at her*
Ariel: Ohhh good, been modeling for the past two years...but I've enjoyed it Smile
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Elsa   (Character Profile} - Elsa Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Cinderella: A couple? Ohh that won't last long
Me: Shut up Cindy!
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Elsa   (Character Profile} - Elsa Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:12 pm

Elsa to Cinderella: "I am sorry you feel that way, but Flynn and I trust each other, and are certain everything is going to work out." -smile-

Me: I seriously didn't know how to reply to that... :/

Elsa to Hercules: "I believe you are always a nice guy, you just don't like to show it." -giggles-

Elsa to Ariel: "Oh? That is great, I'm very happy to see that you've made it so far. I knew you could do it!" -wide smile-
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Elsa   (Character Profile} - Elsa Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:13 pm

Flynn: Cindy, I don't think you know us very well...

Vanessa: Long time no see, Elsa, Flynn. Still strong? Love like that is hard to come by these days.

Rolfe: Ah, the high school sweethearts, I remember you two.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Elsa   (Character Profile} - Elsa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Character Profile} - Elsa
Page 1 of 1