The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Character Profile} Sinbad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

{Character Profile} Sinbad Empty
PostSubject: {Character Profile} Sinbad   {Character Profile} Sinbad Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:55 pm

{Character Profile} Sinbad MtO{Character Profile} Sinbad MtQ{Character Profile} Sinbad MtP

Something ugly this way comes
Through my fingers sliding inside
All these blessings all these burns
I'm godless underneath your cover
Search for pleasure search for pain
In this world now I am undying
I unfurl my flag my nation helpless

Black black heart why would you offer more
Why would you make it easier on me to satisfy
I'm on fire I'm rotting to the core
I'm eating all your kings and queens
All your sex and your diamonds

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Name: Sinbad Callas
Age During Event: 19 || Current Age: 23
Status in School: Delinquent

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sinbad has since way back been notorious for picking fights with the wrong people (and won) and intimidating not only other students but even the teachers. When growing up, he’s been a sort of a ‘walking time bomb ‘(like his older sister often called him) so whenever some fights erupted it was hardly any surprise to find him right in the middle of it. However, unlike everyone’s belief about to him, he never asked for all the trouble him kept getting in. He often felt like some sort of ‘danger magnet’, it was very rare that he would start or provoke any fights, much to everyone’s disbelief. As the years passed, Sinbad had stopped caring completely what others said about him, never seeing any point of wasting time trying to prove them wrong. He knew how to shut them up or scare them half to death if they got to loud anyway. Due to personal problems he eventually started to go down the wrong path. With time many kinds of rumors started to spread about him, he never denied it (in fact he never really said anything when asked) and more than often he did something on purpose just because it amused to see how strongly it affected some poor fools. That’s where his nasty yet so very useful habit of pickpocketing began.  
In school he was often anti-social, only ever seen with his childhood friend Kida, who according to him was the only person he could stand in the school grounds. Outside school hours however, he was more than often seen with large groups of people, with him right in the middle of them looking like some sort of ‘gang leader’. Some would call him a bully, and depending on his mood perhaps he acted like one. As mentioned before, he barley paid attention to anyone, unless someone was unlucky enough to bump into him when he happened to be in a bad mood. Once, a poor geeky kid had accidently spilled all his lunch over Sinbad, right after he had received some very bad news. When the kid was left on the floor bleeding with a broken nose, the rumors started up again. As always, he couldn’t have cared less.

In high school, Sinbad met up with his infamous cousin John Smith. The two had never really gotten along, especially with Sinbad being one of the few of who knew how to shut Smith up, and not the other way around. The tension between them got worse when he got to know Hercules. The two of them would nag and fight over the stupidest thing, seeing as they couldn’t stand the other. Sinbad at the same time found this extremely entertaining though, especially since Hercules was so damn easy to anger. Like that, they got stamped as the school’s ‘Rivals’.
Seeing as Sinbad was never on any friendly terms with Herc and his gang of friends, he never paid any attention to Cale. He was barely even most of the semester at school, and even less spotted during classes. People were more concerned on the rare occasion he did show up during class.
So during the day where the shooting took place, Sinbad had like many other times walked straight out of his classroom to skip, he had brushed past said blonde on his way out of the school. Before he would’ve set his foot outside, that’s when the first gunshot echoed throughout the school halls. Seeing as Cale had started down a path opposite of where he was going, Sinbad had for once had lady luck on his side. But instead of taking his chance and gotten the hell out of there, he had turned on his heels and ran after the sudden turned psychopath, only thinking about dragging his friend Kida out of there.
He had found his ‘rival’ shot down, and his cousin in shock, along with many other dead and badly wounded students.
Call him cold hearted, but since he didn’t lose anyone close to him that day he had no problem with moving on from the incident, and easily went on with his life. When he received the letter four years later, he hadn’t even bothered to open it and just tossed it in the trash and quickly forgetting about it.
So then why did he find himself on a beach some time later, with no idea of where or how he got there? Maybe he should’ve learned to read through his mail better.

{Character Profile} Sinbad Tumblr_m0bwlzqApu1qfy486o1_500

Personality: Sinbad has always been rebellious, a ‘bad boy’ but with no boundaries whatsoever.  He’s the kind of guy who never gives two shits about someone other than himself or the very few he happens to care about (which is never many).  
You can never quite know what he’s thinking. He’s selfish, sly, quick witted, pretty much fearless and unpredictable as hell. He’s mostly seen with a laid-back and carefree attitude, with a crude, dry sense of humor and yet at the same time surprisingly charismatic. Since he’s the sort of guy who never bothered himself with other people’s thoughts of him, he’s great with ignoring them and treating them like nothing more than trash under his feet or like they don’t even exist, especially if they annoy him or are of no interest to him. So pissing him off is surprisingly something quite hard to do as well, especially the times he decides to be a cheeky and annoying optimist. That doesn’t mean making him snap is anything but stupid however.
He’s painfully blunt, and never really hides the fact of being sadistic (depending on his mood), but even Sinbad has his times where he’s not completely heartless. He's not stupid afterall.
As cold and intimidating he may at times appear, to those very few he’s close to he’ll open up enough to show his more caring and gentle side.

Family: Apart from his cousin John Smith, not much is known about Sinbad’s family. His father is said to have walked out on them when Sinbad was still too young to remember, his mother being bedridden and rumor has it his older sister is behind bars.

[L/A: Colin O'Donoghue]
{Character Profile} Sinbad Tumblr_inline_mrfv3jxuO51qz4rgp

Last edited by Sinbad on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Sinbad   {Character Profile} Sinbad Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:35 pm

.....I want to plot with him......O.O
x3
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Sinbad   {Character Profile} Sinbad Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Who doesn't want to plot with him? *-* <333 *coughs* XD *scuttles away*
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Sinbad   {Character Profile} Sinbad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:52 am

Oooh he's open for plots!!!! 8D PLOT WITH HIM I SAY<33333333 xDDD

Sinbad: No-
Me: *shoves him away* YES!!!<333 :'D
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Sinbad   {Character Profile} Sinbad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:17 am

Jasmine: Hey Sinbad Wink Miss me?
Herc: You again? *glares*
Ariel: SINBAD! *hugs him*
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Sinbad   {Character Profile} Sinbad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:01 pm

Sinbad:
to Jas: Miss you? *snorts* barely even noticed you were there to begin with girly
to Herc: yes, ME again.  Cool 
to Ariel: .....?

John: Hey! Hands off the red head! D8<
Sinbad: *smirks, and hugs her back*
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Sinbad   {Character Profile} Sinbad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:51 pm

YAY!!!!!!XD I have no idea what I want to plot, well I do but I'm not pushing that xP, but yay!!!!!x3
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Sinbad   {Character Profile} Sinbad Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:31 am

Well for any idea you have, feel free to pm me<33333 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Sinbad   {Character Profile} Sinbad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Character Profile} Sinbad
Page 1 of 1