The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric.

Eric.

Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:41 pm

(OOC: It's cool xD)

Eric nods. He lost his brother too... but she didn't need to know that. It may bring her down even more. Eric hoped he was satisfied with himself, and that it wasn't him who was doing this to them. Hadn't he taken enough lives? Why did he need their lives too?

Eric lifts his hand and rubs Nakoma's back. "I'm sorry... that you lost your brother." Eroc smiles with some hope. Though he still felt the pain of the loss of his younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:52 pm

Nakoma gave him a small smile. "Yeah... at least he's in a better place now..." She said, looking back out to the water.

As Eric rubbed her back, she started to feel relax, so relaxed even that she leaned her head on his shoulder, feeling like it was one of the most natural things in the world to do... "Sorry... I hope you don't mind." She said, softly, after realizing what she had just done. She was blushing a little now, and her heart seemed to have picked up a little in speed.

She was so close to him...
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Eric can feel his face get hot, he was blushing. But she was laying on him, her head on his chest... Eric felt the near uncontrollable need to hold her. Hold her tight and never let her go. Maybe even kiss her if she'd let him.

His eyes soften as he stares down at her. "Yeah." He agrees, his mind drifting somewhere else. "I don't mind..." He trails off. He minded she wasn't closer though. He slides his arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:14 pm

{OOC: sdklfjskljlskdjf <33333 they are soooo CUTE!}

If she wasn't blushing before, she sure was now when whispered softly to her, before he put his arm around her waist. It seemed like all her senses were now picking up on his breathing, his heart beat, his warmth, his scent, and his touch. Everything seemed to magnify right then in such a short time that she almost felt like panicking.

Relax... just relax... don't forget to breathe... She found herself thinking, as she slowly relaxed again.

Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:27 pm

Eric almost like falling asleep this way. He could feel her tensing then relaxing again. Did he make her nervous? Did she like him like he liked her? All questions he wanted to know. He wished he were a mind reader. And as bold as she accused him of being last night.

Where had she been? Why hadn't he ever seen her at school when he was there? It was a big school after all... but he was sure he'd have talked to her if he had. Eric found himself suddenly wanting to know everything about her. What she liked what she didn't, her favorite foods and stuff she wouldn't eat. TV shows, colors, actors, sports- did she like to watch sports? He sure did.

Why did they meet like this? Under these circumstances? Where she might be gone forever..

Eric's arm tightens around her, sliding her closer to him so there was no longer any space. No. He couldn't think like that. He sighs gently. She probably wouldn't have noticed if she weren't lying on him. She smelled good, felt good too..

(OOC: IIIIII KNOWWWWW OMGGGGG)
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:00 pm

{OOC: *spazzes soooo badly* Do you even realize how much I'm loving that this wasn't even plotted??? That is just HAPPENING?? *-*}

Nakoma gasped a little when he slid her closer to him, but she didn't mind, surprisingly. She glanced her eyes up at him when she heard him sigh. "What's wrong?" She found herself asking as she subconsciously snuggled closer to him. It felt so nice being held... and he felt so safe...
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:14 pm

(OOC: Before this roleplay I thought that was how it was supposed to happen. Everyone was like "plotting" and in my mind i'm lik, ? What is this plotting you speak of? lololol)

Eric looks down at her to see concerned eyes. He quickly looks up, so she wouldn't see the pain. "Nothing." He lies. Eric didn't want his feelings to discourage anyone else, or make them feel hopeless. Especially her. She shouldn't worry about him. Only her sister and herself. He smiles, attempting to deceive her. "Nothing at all,"
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

{OOC: Oh, I know that feelign XDD I love it when it goes naturally X3 I haven't plotted all of my characters XD only like... three X'D My two girls are natural and Vanessa just started liking Cale on her own and Nakoma now with Eric XD}

Nakoma continued to look at him, studying him a little. "You're not a very good liar." She mumbled, softly, turning her head back down so she could relax again. "You can tell me if you want, but only if you want to... It can't be good to keep feelings and thoughts locked away... They'll eventually over flow..." She mumbled, softly, having experienced things like that in her youth.

It never ended well when she bottled up her feelings... she ended up taking it out on something at home when her emotions got the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:03 pm

(OOC: You know I'm upset about that Nessa should not like killers! Bad Vanessa! And then you say: The heart wants what the heart wants)

Eric laughs, "Yeah I know. Never had to lie before." Eric looks back down at Nakoma with surprise when she gives him the advice. What an odd turntable. Don't hold the feelings back otherwise they'll overflow...

"All right, well I uh... I lost my brother at the shooting." Eric turns his head away so she doesn't have to see his face. "I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry." He confesses sighing again. He felt so tense, he wished he could relax like Nakoma had on him. But it was okay, just being with her was okay.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:38 pm

{OOC: Pfft, she doesn't know exactly who he is (yet) X'D And she loves the danger. Wink}

"Then don't start now." She said, looking up at him and giving a playful wink. She watched him as he spoke about his brother and how he didn't want to worry her by mentioning it. She moved her arms to where she was hugging him. She didn't say anything as she hugged him, there really was nothing to say.

"You won't worry me when you tell me things..." She said, softly, still hugging him. "You can talk to me about anything... It will actually help me not to worry." She said, looking at up at him, smiling softly.

"The more I know... the more I won't have to worry." She said, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Eric's eyes widen as she hugs him, then wider still when she told him to tell her anything. She felt so small against him. The way her arms wrapped around his torso made his shoulder fall. Eric presses his face against her hair. He wasn't going to admit he was scared. Not to her.

"Well how about we have you take your own advice." Eric murmurs suggestively. "How would you feel right now?"
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:19 pm

"Right now? About which thing? Us being kidnapped and stuck on this island and on the beach area, or the fact that you are holding me in your arms?" She asked, unsure of which one he was referring too. If she was going to answer, she might as well answer correctly.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:24 pm

"All of it." Eric murmurs softly. "Except," His smile rises. "You're holding me in your arms. You know that right?" He teases.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:02 pm

She chuckled at his observation. "Well, you were holding me first." She countered, poking him lightly in the chest.

She let out a sigh, turning back to being serious. "I'm scared... Scared for everyone here... We don't know what is going on... where we even are... and we all went to the same high school together.... So, yeah... pretty scared of what is all means..." She said, leaning against him as she looked out at the ocean. "I feel I've seen too much death... My mom died in a car accident when Poca, Kenai, and I were younger... I lost my brother in that shooting four years ago... I only have my dad and Poca left... You would think all of the scary things would just stop..." She said, doing her best to keep her voice from cracking, she seemed to be doing an okay job...

"And me being in your arms or you being in mine, whichever way you look at it... Getting to know you is... comforting... and I'm liking it... I feel... safe... Don't ask me why, maybe it's because you're a guy and I'm a girl who feels she needs to be held... Or, maybe it's something more..." She said, her voice going soft. She finally looked at him again, her eyes shining at him a little.

"...Does that answer your questions?" She asked, with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:24 pm

Eric pulls Nakoma in both arms. He felt for Nakoma. It wasn't fair. What'd she do to deserve this? He wanted it to stop. He wanted the fear they both felt to stop. He didn't want her to feel safe. ANd the pain to stop.

Eric looks down at her to see her large eyes boring into his. "I want you to feel safe. I don't want you to feel this way." Eric closes his eyes, "I don't know what it is. But maybe it's something more... but I don't want you to hurt anymore. It's unfair." Eric presses his forehead to hers. God he wanted to kiss her. H wondered if that meant anything important.

As to not offend her, he just presses his lips to her forehead. "I'm sorry." He whispers. He closes his eyes again, kissing her forehead again.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:48 pm

She closed her eyes for a moment as he rested his forehead against hers. She opened her eyes a little when he kissed her forehead. His touch was so gentle and sweet...

When he whispered that he was sorry, she reached up and placed a hand on his cheek. "Shhh... I'll be okay..." She whispered, softly, leaning into his kiss when he kissed her forehead once more.

"I'm a little stronger then I look..." She mumbled, softly, reaching up and hugging him again. "But... people are stronger when they have others close to them..." She said, softly, pulling back a little.

"That's why I keep those who I have left close to my heart... I'd completely fall apart without them there..."

{OOC: sooo sorry for the wait!}
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:00 pm

(OOC: Lol, it's cool. I was like, okay she's talking with charlotte.. oh! now she's started the fanfic... oh! now she's Thomas... replying to Charlotte... now Vanessa... lmfaoo)

I hope I can be close to her heart someday...

Eric smirks, "Well then you may not be too much because you don't look very strong right now." He whispers. "Don't be afraid, I'll protect you. I promise."

Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:22 pm

{OOC: Yeeeeeah, complicated X'D Hope you don't mind me being on Nessa's account real fast... XDD}

Nakoma stuck her tongue out at him at his comment about her not looking strong. "Funny." She whispered, back, with a little roll of her eyes, before he said that he would protect her. She looked at him a little surprised, before smiling softly. "And I'll protect you... even if you think I'm not that strong." She said, softly.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:29 pm

(Nope!)

Eric grins at her, "You're as strong as you want to be. And you're strong to me." He reassures, pressing his forehead to hers again.

(OOC: HERE IT COMES)

"How would you feel if I kissed you right now?" He whispers carefully.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:25 am

Nakoma smiled softly at his words. "That makes me feel better... thank you..." She said, before her eyes widened at his next words.

"...Um... surprised... flattered... wondering "why on earth would you want to kiss me?" and um... probably super ecstatic." She said, trying to keep calm and not just jump around the beach screaming for joy at the top of her lungs...

{OOC: gonna be on this one for juuuust a bit longer X'D}
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:09 am

Eric chuckles, "Who wouldn't want to kiss you? There's nothing wrong with that..." He says, squeezing her tighter and stroking her back slowly as he thought. He was blushing again. She was holding him completely now, wrapped around him like a vine. And he was treasuring every minute of it. If they were on a date, he'd've kissed her by now, but under these circumstances, he wasn't sure if he was going too fast... or not fast enough.

"You're very smart, independent, you're beautiful... who wouldn't want to?" Eric trails off again, the entire time his eyes glancing down at her lips every couple seconds.

(OOC: What do you mean?)
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:05 pm

{OOC: I meant the account X'D ignore me lol!}

Nakoma was blushing from the attention he was giving her and from the way he spoke about her. "You just met me." She said, with a teasing smile. "Are we in a Disney movie or something?" She asked, with a little laugh, actually enjoying how everything was playing out.

This whole turn of events seemed to be bringing something good along... She tried not to think about what could happen while they were there...

She just hoped that things would work out and the would be able to go home... Though, it would be nice to bring back a sort of souvenir from this "trip." She thought, with a little smile.

{OOC: had to X'D}
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:56 pm

"I know. This much I can tell from being with you." Eric grins reassuringly. "You shouldn't sell yourself short. However," Eric smirks to himself.

"If this were a Disney movie, we'd already be together, making out here on the beach." He wished it was a Disney movie. Damn it.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:19 pm

Nakoma laughed. "You forget, we would be making out after we beat the bad guy." She said, with a wink. "Usually the kiss comes near the end of the movie." She said, with a little laugh.

If this was a Disney movie, I wouldn't have to worry about a happy ending or not...
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Eric can't resist smiling at Nakoma's laugh, her body shaking under his. "Well they at least try a bunch of times. Like in Aladdin. In Pocahontas they kissed before the bad guy was beaten. " Eric says suggestively.

(OOC: Irony or what? Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next