The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanessa

Vanessa

Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:46 pm

{OOC: XDDD hahah!}

Nakoma laughed a little when he mentioned Pocahontas. "You forget that at the end of the movie the guy had to go back to England..." She said, with a laugh. "You have a point about Aladdin though." She said, remembering the scene in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Eric frowns, "I won't leave you... not now. If you'll let me stay." He whispers solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:57 pm

Nakoma looked up at him, and reached up and stroke his cheek. "You can stay... Just... don't break my heart?" She asked, meekly, suddenly feeling small as the thought came to her. She didn't want her heart broken... The idea hurt and scared her....

Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Eric's face softens. "I won't hurt you..." He murmurs, staring deep into her eyes. Eric leans in pressing his forehead to hers once again began pressing his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:18 pm

She held her breath as his lips came closer, before slowly closing her eyes when their lips made contact. It was such a sweet kiss, causing her to lean her head up more to his, deepening the kiss a little.

Her hand that was resting on his cheek, slowly, moved down to rest on his chest as they kissed. Her heart seemed to skip a beat at the contact.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:25 pm

Eric grunts slightly when Nakoma leans in deeper. Eric chuckles to himself before deepening the kiss completely. He squeezes her soft body to his as he continues to kiss her. Eric hovers over her slightly; one hand holding her back and the other the curve of her back.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:27 pm

{OOC: XDD Don't go too fast! X'D}

Nakoma felt her body tense then relax as Eric deepened the kiss. She felt his hands on her and couldn't stop the shiver that ran through her body.

Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:32 pm

(OOC: *evil smirk* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY NOT? *maleficent voice*)

Eric pulls back, she needed to breathe, he could feel it. But he had to admit, he wouldn't mind taking a few breaths himself.

"We may not be in a Disney movie circumstance, but as far as kisses go, was that any good?" He smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:58 pm

{OOC: XDD The saaaaaaand, helllooooooo?? XD aaaand I never rush my characters into sex (okay, Vanessa is NOT included in that statement <.< XDD)}

Nakoma took a deep breath the moment they parted. She nodded at his question. "Yeah, most definitely." She saidm breathlessly, before letting out a small laugh.

She laid back down in the sand, not caring about the sand getting her her hair. "...You think we're crazy?" She asked, looking at him through her lashes.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:07 pm

(OOC: No sex Nonononon. Eric is respectable, and NOT as horny as you think! I'm appalled! *gasp*)

Eric blushes again when she lies down below him, her messy hair laying out around her head. It takes his mind a moment to process her question. "Possibly." He says to her. "We may be crazy." Eric closes his eyes, hoping the blush would fade at least a little bit.

He falls onto his back next to her and looks up at the sun. "But if I ought to be crazy on this island, I'd want to be crazy with you."
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:24 pm

{OOC: XD SORRY! I'm so used to people wanting to jump the gun in rps! X'D Never meant to offend! <3333}

She looked up at him and felt a giggle wanting to come out. "Well, you might just get your wish." She said, giggling a little. She figured her cheeks were still a little red from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:35 pm

(OOC; I KNOWWW LOL we shall wait. For now, they are casual... I think. Lmaoooo)

Eric smiles to himself. "I'm glad.".

He rolls over to his side and give Nakoma a somewhat long kiss under her jawbone. To call it a Peck would be an understatement. "I really like you, you're so easy to talk to; you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:55 pm

{OOC: *sees time* Gah, I have work soon DX and XDDD casual... sure XD}

She looked over at him with a smile, before being a little surprised when he gave her a long kiss under her jawbone. She blushed and adjusted her neck a little so he could kiss it a little better. She giggled a little as his breath tickled her neck.

She smiled at him. "You're one to talk; you're really easy to talk to also... And I really like you too." She said, with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Eric smiles as he feels her stretch her neck under his lips. He watches Nakoma carefully as she spoke. "I'm glad. I try." He smiles back, taking her hand in his again.

+OOC: It's cool, haw fun at work! <333)
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:43 pm

{OOC: Hope you don't mind that I'm on Thomas' profile X'D}

Nakoma smiled at him before taking his hand and cuddling it to her cheek. It was warm and just nice to have on her skin. "You do a great job at it." She said, with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:52 pm

(OOC: Hooray! I feel loved!! And awwwe, this is so sweet!! Goodnight!)

Eric raises his other hand and places it on her other cheek. "I bet I could be great at a couple of things." He mumbles to himself. It was meant to be a thought in his mind before it came out. He sighs heavily.

Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Nakoma blushed at little at his comment, before she chuckled a little. "I'm sure you would be..." She said, with an amused smile.

When he sighed, she reached up and kissed the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:03 pm

(I take back my goodnight xDDD)

Eric reaches up and catches her head before she pulls completely back. He pulls her back down to kiss her again. "Who's being bold now?"
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:50 pm

{OOC: XDD}

She blushed a little when he pulled her back into a kiss. "Well, I had to have my turn at some point." She said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, before she laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:43 am

Eric laughs with her. "I like when it's your turn." He admits, laughing again. "You know something? I was jealous last night. " Eric tells her.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:01 pm

She looked at him surprised. "You were? Why?" She asked, curiously. What could he have been jealous of?

{OOC:... have our characters moved to the mansion now??? I'm very, very lost... I miss a day and I come back lost X'D}
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:06 pm

(OOC: What a long, long day it was. Lol to be quite honest I have no fucking idea. Sinbad and Kida posted.. you wanna move there? P.s. I always manage to get online just as you post. Real shit.)

"All the guys. You were talking to the new one and what not. Not to mention Dr. Thomas." Eric laughs before it fades somewhat quickly. That could be them.. what happened to Jack..
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:16 pm

{OOC: Woooooow, good timing and sure! I guess we can say they got a note?? Let me ask Hannah/Cale though, juuuust to be safe :3}

Nakoma laughed softly a little. "Oh, that, I was just trying to help. You seemed to be getting close to Chel, sooo you might say you can see why I'm a little surprised you're with me right now instead of her." She said, with a small smile.

{OOC: Let's get this topic done before we move anywhere X3 I hate leaving a topic without closing it up X'D}
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:23 pm

"Chel?" Eric questions, arching a brow. "I think she may be really lonely... I feel for her. But she and Kristoff seem to be just fine." He smiles down at Nakoma. "She's irritable. That's really why I think she's lonely." He closers his eyes, trying to think of happy thoughts.

(OOC: Okey dokey then! Umm.. what do I say?)
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:35 pm

{OOC: According to Hannah/Cale they need to just wake up at the mansion X'D We can end this with them heading back to the bungalow??? then I think Charlotte is starting a topic for me to join her in... I bet you can join too :3 we can have them wake up then?? X'D}

Nakoma smiled softly. "Well... I don't want to be mean or anything, but she didn't really seem to give much reaction to when the girls talked to her..." She said, before sighing, she looked up at the sun and frowned a little.

"...If we stay out here too much longer, we might get sunburned..." She said, hating the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next