The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack Froste {Profile}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Jack Froste {Profile} Empty
PostSubject: Jack Froste {Profile}   Jack Froste {Profile} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:28 pm

Jack Froste {Profile} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgCIv4l3hywyX7PQoAvcDv7rUAj1HmIcUq2Iapbr-iW09bieqz

Name: Jack Froste
Current Age: 19
Age of Shooting: 15
School status: Transfer Student
Relationship status: Single

Home life: Jack's family consists of his parents and his little sister, Jessica. They ended up moving during the beginning of Jack's freshman year to an apparently ‘nicer’ neighborhood in a ‘nicer’ city for reasons not discussed. Home started to get very chaotic due to Jack's parents talks about getting a divorce, causing Jack to stay late at school or head over to a friends house when fights would erupt. However, after a few months, his parents decided to work things out and not get a divorce for the sake of the children.

School life: Jack was a transfer student, entering in around the middle of October. Jack ended up joining in a lot of afterschool activities and swim team to get away from hom when the issues were starting up. It didn’t seem hard to make friends at this school, or to be known as ballsy for standing up to and threatening to fight anyone who was bullying his best bro, Jamie. Jamie was pretty geeky to begin with, but it was a cool kind of geeky and they were able to get along fairly easily because of all the things they had in common. They both were early transfer students that had family issues, in which they would use school to escape from it, their sister’s went to school together and they got along great. The two were just huge nerds to begin with, usually playing World of Warcraft until dawn over the weekends. They were so close by the end of the winter break, people would almost say that they were twins because of how alike they looked with their brown hair and brown eyes. They both even started dressing similar to confuse their fellow students and teachers would confuse them for one another.

Day of the Shooting: The Jack was in class with Jamie when the shooting started. Shots were echoing all around the building, and the students were becoming panicked to the point where they rushed out of the classroom to escape the school. Jack had a hold of Jamie’s hand to make sure they didn't become separated in the chaos that was insuring all around. Jamie yelled to Jack that he’ll meet him outside before disappearing in the sea of people, telling him also to not look back or wait for him. It wasn't long before Jack and other students made it outside the school, where the police and SWAT were finally showing up to take down the armed gun man. Searching and calling out for Jamie in the crowd of students outside the school, he couldn't figure out where he was and feared that he was still inside the building. Breaking through the barricade that the police were making, he rushed back inside to look for Jamie, not even thinking about the shooter.

Rushing down the hallways past the bodies of his fellow students, he stumbled upon something familiar lying on the floor. Launched himself down besides the not moving body in fear, turning it over to see the face of the boy that had so much life in him, the boy he had grown such a strong bond with in a short amount of time, the boy who had been with him through the worst, the boy who had held his heart together, staring lifelessly into nothing. It turned out; through autopsy that Jamie was not killed by a bullet wound, but had tripped while trying to escape the school and was trampled over and over by the hysterical students trying to escape with their own lives.

After math: With the shooting event and Jamie’s death, Jack would always go over to Jamie’s house and help out Jamie’s mother with whatever she needed help with. He eventually confessed to Jamie’s mother that Jamie and him were dating during the time of the shooting, but she had apparently already knew about that, and it hurt to see Jack now since he looked like Jamie so much. Because of that, Jack had his hair bleached and wore color contacts to avoid looking like his late love. More tragedy fell after the first year when Jamie’s mother’s heart gave out while she was sleeping, ending up with Jack’s parents adopting Jamie’s sister after seeing that the father was nowhere to be found. Jack ended up returning to school, seeing how he it was the only thing he could do during this time, and got a part time job at a videogame shop. It wasn't long before he received a letter that could possibly change his life yet again….

Personality: Jack is a bit of an individualist, and acts as a loner. He can also be rather grumpy and selfish at times, as well as lazy. Jack apparently had a distrust towards people like his parents, believing people will only hurt, cheat, and curse him, and that they're all bad, explaining his loner lifestyle. However, The only people Jack's ever had a big soft spot for, and even let close to him was his sister, Jessica, Jamie, and Jamie's mother and sister, becoming very protective of them, as well as loyal. After the shooting and Jamie's death, Jack has increased his loner act in order to not get attached to anyone like he did with Jamie because it just hurt too bad. He is also even more short tempered when Jamie is brought up, or someone misspells his last name.

Live Action Rep: Tom Felton
Jack Froste {Profile} 364421-beauty-the-beast-movie-casting
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Jack Froste {Profile}   Jack Froste {Profile} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:58 am

!!! I love him, and I love the LA rep! <3
I can't wait to see him in action! :3
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Jack Froste {Profile}   Jack Froste {Profile} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:46 pm

I'm confused... I thought Elsa put on her profile that Jack and Elsa were siblings?? @_@
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Jack Froste {Profile}   Jack Froste {Profile} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:58 pm

Aww, I kind of forgot about that! X'D
But!! No worries, I do not mind at all. <3
Especially since I was making Jack a bit younger than you have him. <3
(I honestly just needed Names for Elsa's siblings and his name and Periwinkle's name were the ones that popped into my head. XD)

No worries, nooo worries! <3
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jack Froste {Profile}   Jack Froste {Profile} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Oh sorry about that!! ;u;'''''
I hope I didn't mess up your profile at all!! If I would of known, I would of done a different thing but I guess it's a little too late now uvu;;;
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Jack Froste {Profile}   Jack Froste {Profile} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:40 pm

Don't be sorry, like I said it's alright.
It didn't mess anything up, I promise! <3
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Jack Froste {Profile}   Jack Froste {Profile} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Charlotte: Hi Jack *waves happily* We were in the same freshman year!! ^^ How are you? ^^

Miguel: Sup *nods head*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Froste {Profile}   Jack Froste {Profile} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Froste {Profile}
Page 1 of 1