The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)

Go down 
+4
Odette
Rapunzel
Chel Ix
Jack
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Odette

Odette

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Odette shook her head, "No of course not...we can go look for her right now if you'd like." She offered, before noticing some other people coming to join them.  She recognized Chel and Jack and gave them little smiles before turning her attention back to Rapunzel.  "Maybe if we search the beach we'll find her." She offered gently. She looked up though as she heard someone shouting Rapunzel's name and smiled as she recognized Anna. "Well looks like I'm not needed for this, I'm glad you're all right Anna." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:14 pm

Jack headed out with Chel down to the beach. He didn't feel any pain going on, but he made sure not to over do anything. The rays from the sun definitely made not wearing a shirt a really good decision. They both saw Kristoff, in which Chel had called out to him while he just had his hands in his pockets as they walked towards him. Somehow, the man had managed to find more people. Great.

Last edited by Jack on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:19 pm

Rapunzel stood up and whirled around when she heard Anna shouting at her. "ANNA!" She shouted, just as Anna hugged her. "Oh my gosh! Are you sure? I was really, really worried!" She said, hugging her sister tightly and looking her over.

"Oh, I'm fine now! The guys wanted to rush off, but I said I had to find you and here you are!" She said, talking super fast for now she was getting really, really hyper.

"Okay, NOW I want to know what is going on." She said, turning to the others. She noticed Jack, before waving excitedly to him. "Jack! Hi! Oh wow... it's like a reunion!" She said, laughing a little, before a thought came to mind...

"Oh... Anna, didn't we get a letter for a reunion?" She asked, looking at her sister, confused.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Kristoff looked at what had appeared to be an apparent reunion between sisters, which was great. He was glad that they were able to find each other. Suddenly, he looked back and saw that Chel and Jack had apparently came out from the bungalow and was heading towards the group.

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Large

He wondered what they were doing, but then again, he was probably taking too long to get the supplies that was near the beach. "Hey guys! There's more people over here." he called out towards the two. It took him long enough to notice that Jack came out shirtless, who looked a lot better than what he did last night.
Back to top Go down
http://w00fw00fboyfriendo.tumblr.com
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:31 pm

Chel was very protective of Jack when she saw the blonde wave at him. She slowly started to move away from him and toward Kristoff. She was unaware that she had his ear piece back in but because she was so far away, she raised her hand.

I can see that. Why are they standing around on the beach?
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:33 pm

Jack only have the long blonde haired girl a small nod when she addressed him. Guess she knew him from school, but he really didn't remember her, or probably cared for that matter. After that incident, he had socially blocked out anyone from the school until graduation. There was really no point to him at the time, and not like he thought he was going to ever see these people ever again until now. He looked towards Kristoff and then back towards Chel before pointing over to the supply boxes, "Those are it, right?" he asked, receiving a nod from Kristoff. He went over and picked up two of the boxes with ease, all those years working at a game shop which lifting and carrying heavy boxes were not a big issue. He glanced towards Chel, "I'll take these back to the hut. Enjoy the party." He said before walking off on his own.
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:36 pm

Anna couldn't help but look at her sister in shock, before laughing at how hyper she was. Even at times like these she could be hyper, and that made Anna admire her. She liked how open Punzie was, while Anna herself was more laid back and more relax. But she was never jealous of her sister. Especially since Anna had spunk herself, she just wasn't showing it because of her having to run in the sand. Though, when Anna suddenly noticed Jack and waved to him, she couldn't help but laugh even more. "Glad to see you so happy, Punzie." She laughed before looking at her sister in shock as she suddenly turned to her and asked her a question. Causing her to think for a moment before having it click in her mind. "Yeah, we did. Did you Odette?" Anna asked, turning her attention to Odette.

And as Anna waited for a answer, she went to examine at who else was here. There was Miguel, Proteus, Chel, Jack, and Kristoff. People she had heard of, but never really talked to. Though, surprisingly Chel didn't seem so happy to see them. Causing a bit of a unpleasant look to cross her face. Not exactly liking the way Chel was looking at them. It was as if they were trespassing on her territory, and it kind of ticked her off. But before she could get more bugged about it, her attention went back to Anna as she smiled, not wanting her to see the expression she had just had. Luckily for her though, Rapunzel hadn't noticed.

"Do you think they got letters too?" Anna suddenly asked. For she was wondering that as well.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:42 pm

Kristoff saw Chel's signing and moved his hands to just humor her.

Not really sure? I guess one of the girls was looking for their sibling and then they were found?

He looked towards the strange group and motioned towards the direction Jack was heading in, "Guess I should go help him out with carrying these in..." he said towards himself heading over towards the rest of the boxes and started to hold them. He looked back towards the group and smiled towards them, "Well, if nobody is injured or hurt, and everyone's been found, we can just head back over to the bungalow. I'm pretty sure you guys are dehydrated and there's water at the bungalow that you can drink."
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:43 pm

Chel watched Jack walk off with supplies and she crossed her arms as she looked at the group. She moved over to them and stood, propped on one leg. She looked at all the girls and Kris with the other men.

"Hola." She said with a snarky attitude, "I hate to be the bearer of bad news but we need to get off the beach and into some sort of safe haven which has proven to be less safe. Let's move."

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Tumblr_mhwczdY9s71qkm6cwo1_250

---

Sarah walked through the forest after having been washed up on the beach. She saw the water in almost every moment she moved through the forest. She had no conception of direction when she saw a bungalow not too far from where she was moving. She walked in and saw no one there and she looked through the trunks with extra clothes.

"Awesome..." She said disappointed.

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Tumblr_m1tomkr1Eq1qd54da
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:51 pm

"Um, do you have to be so rude?" Rapunzel asked, Chel, while looking at her funny. "You're looking at us like we've come to take away your favorite toy or something." She said, with a small laugh.

"Aaaand, why do we need to get off the beach? How is a beach not safe? Would you mind explaining that?" She asked, crossing her arms. She didn't like the attitude the girl was giving her and the other girls. "You don't even know us and you're acting like we're the bane of your existence. I'm sorry, but we've done nothing to you, we're just lost and confused and your attitude and your demeanor make me feel that I'll be safer on the beach then with you." She said, getting protective.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:53 pm

Jack had finally made it to the bungalow with the boxes of supplies. Suddenly, he heard something moving around the place, causing him to sit down the boxes and look around. He noticed there was another figure inside the bungalow, one of the people not from the party down on the beach. He crossed his arms and gave the girl a half glare, "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:01 pm

Kristoff noticed that there was some hostility going on between Chel and the long blonde haired girl. Still holding the boxes, he gave Chel a pleading 'Be nice' look and then looked over towards the blonde, "Hey now... Let's not fight, we're all in the same situation here. Let's just get along until we can find a way back off this island." he said, trying to make the situation not escalate into a fight.

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Giphy

Last edited by Kristoff on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:02 pm

Chel raised her eyebrow and shrugged. "I just don't like girls after being left to die in a bathroom by a group of them. So sorry, if I'm not completely enthused by your presence." Chel said as she turned to Kristoff and raised her hand again.

I haven't found anything that shows any sign that the others were taken against their will. There was no sign of struggle or anything else. It was a little strange but do you need help carrying anything. Nod for yes, shake for no. She signed.

---

Sarah stopped looking for clothes and turned to the voice that came behind her. She looked at the boy that was roughly her age if not younger. She backed away, almost knocking over a table and raised her hand.

"Please. Don't hurt me... I came with you quietly but you didn't give me much of a chance of surviving on the beach alone. Let me have a little bit more of what I need and I will be on my way." Sarah pleaded with her eyes filled with fear.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:05 pm

"Kristoff sighed out and shuck his head no for the help, allowing her to just head back to the bungalow if she wanted to. He looked back towards the girl and lowered his head, "She's really nice, trust me. She's just a little rough around the edges..." He apologized, really not wanting a big conflict to go on especially since they could really all be in danger for all they knew...
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:09 pm

The moment Chel had came over and suddenly started having a attitude with them. Anna couldn't help but look at her like she had did before. Not appreciating the way they were getting talked to. "What if we don't want to?" Anna suddenly asked as she crossed her arms, before immediately looking at Rapunzel when she started to talk. Smirking when she saw that she was fighting back just like how she wanted to. It was even more great her sister was taking the words right out of her mouth. She proceeded to look back at Chel, giving her, her own snarky look. It was amazing how fast someone could make a bad impression. If there was an award for the fastest bad first impression, Chel would be the winner of it. Anna continued to listen to her sister as she continued to stare at Chel, only to look at Odette, smiling at her before looking back at Chel. Wanting to make sure no harm would be done to Punzie.

Though, when Kristoff suddenly spoke to Rapunzel, telling her to not fight, Anna couldn't help but speak. "I'm sorry, but she started it. We are only defending ourselves. We are also not looking for a fight, trust me we are better than that. We just like to stick up for ourselves." Anna suddenly spoke, before sighing a little bit. She didn't really like to be mean to others who didn't deserve it, but she had felt a bit threatened by it.

Anna was about to say sorry to him, before Chel suddenly spoke once more, making her roll her eyes. "Well was that our fault?" She suddenly ask, her hard look once again coming back. Not liking they were getting blamed for something that wasn't their fault. She said, before noticing a little bit of hand signals, knowing them immediately. "And I can read that you know. And how do you know if we weren't taken against our will? I know sure as hell I don't want to be here. And neither did my sister. So how about you think before you judge." Anna stated as she walked forward a bit.

She then looked at Kristoff when he spoke again before looking back at her. "Well, so far she has made a very bad first impression." Anna said, giving Chel another glare.

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Tumblr_mskioe33eR1qlbyp3o2_500
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Jack raised his eyebrow towards the woman, confused about what she's saying, "Wait, what do you mean you came here "quietly"? Just who exactly are you?" he asked, taking a step towards the girl. She looked familiar, but he wasn't quiet sure... however, he couldn't really let her rummage through their only few supplies... "I'm not going to hurt you... Promise...."
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:10 pm

((OOC: So done))
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:11 pm

{OOC: What? It's just a roleplay. :3}
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:13 pm

(OOC: Huh? o.o?? D: ??))
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:17 pm

"Everyone is on edge, some more than others. Please just lay off it for now, please? We just had a whole bunch of people disappear and we're not sure where they went or what happened to them. It's very dangerous now because everyone apparently from highschool is getting kidnapped and taken here... and we don't know exactly why... so please. Lets just all work together, just for right now... Please.." Kristoff was now just pleading with the girls to just drop it.
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:18 pm

((OOC: Don't care.))

Chel narrowed her eyes and turned away from the group. Apparently, everyone was so amazing and she was a bitch. She started to head back to the bungalow and stopped when she saw a backpack in the brush. She looked at it and picked it up to find it filled with more water. She smiled and started to carry it back to the hut. They would need to reserve this.

---

Sarah looked at him and her heart seemed to rest a little easier. She started to relax and she stood up, "Yes, I came quietly but I was tied up and blindfolded. I don't remember anything after that."
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:20 pm

Rapunzel turned to Kristoff and gave him a smile. "Thank you for answering my questions." She said, before hooking her arm with Anna and her other arm with Odette. "Let's get up there, girls." She said, before skipping her way up to the bungalow, not even looking back at Chel.

"Can you believe we're being kidnapped? This is insaaaaaaane!" She said, looking at Anna before looking at Odette.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:23 pm

Jack watched the girl, seeing how she started to relax slightly and opened up to him about how she got there. "Do you know exactly who took you...?" He asked, taking another step closer towards her. His hands were up in a defensive pose to assure the girl that he was no threat and wasn't going to hurt her. "This person who took you here has done this to a whole bunch of other people.... Knowing who that person is would help us know exactly what we're in for... So if you know anything about that, please tell me."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:26 pm

(what's the big deal?? o-o)
Odette was about to say something to thank Kristoff but was stopped as Rapunzel grabbed her arm and linked it with her own. "Thank you!" She called over her shoulder as she smiled back at him before smiling over at Rapunzel. "I would start to think I was having some weird nightmare but no....this whole thing just keeps getting more and more ridiculous. Why would someone want to kidnap us for some reunion?" She asked out loud once they had reached the bungalow.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Kristoff sighed out in relief and in slight frustration. He was glad that he got the girls to cooperate with them for now, but at the same time he didn't want everyone to be at ends with each other. Chel's just trying to make sure everyone is going to be okay, and also she's not some sort of bad person as they were making her out to be... But he couldn't do nothing about Chel's attitude because... that was just the way Chel was and he couldn't change her at all. Also, he was just really confused when the girls started to thank him, not like he did anything to deserve such thanks, but he just let it go and started walking back to the hut behind the girls, still carrying the three heavy boxes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next