The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)

Go down 
+4
Odette
Rapunzel
Chel Ix
Jack
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:34 pm

Chel entered the bungalow, deciding to completely ignore the 'skippers' and saw Jack. She raised the bag with a smile on her face, "Hey. I found more water."

She stopped and looked at him as he was trying to talk to someone in the room. She gasped and saw another girl who was... She was beautiful. Chel sighed. She wasn't getting away from this.

---

Sarah looked at him confused. "No I don't know who it was. I remember having a fight with my boyfriend and walking out of my apartment to go stay with someone else. I thought I was being mugged and I told him to take whatever. I thought I was going to be raped or worse when the blindfold and rope came out."

She looked at him terrified and backed away as he moved closer.
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:40 pm

((OOC: :/ Can we get along, please?))
Anna watched how Chel left before looking at Kristoff as she frowned a little. Of course she didn't feel bad about defending herself and Anna, but she didn't exactly like how it was affecting Kristoff. "I'm sorry Kristoff." She said, not really knowing what else to say. Of course she wanted to say more to him, but she had so much adrenaline rushing through her she couldn't think straight. But the moment she thought of something to say, Anna suddenly wrapped her arm around hers and started to skip off. Causing her eyes to widen as she ran to keep up, before looking behind her. "We'll talk later!" She said while doing some hand signals before looking forward to keep up with her sister. Only to look at Rapunzel as she kept skipping and talked about being kidnapped. She was surprised at how well Punzie was taking all of this, but it was adorable so she couldn't help but laugh at it.

"I still can't believe it though, but isn't it weird how it feels exciting?" Anna asked as she slowly started to skip with her sister. Slowly she was starting to feel better, and the more she started to skip the more she started to feel a bit more better. Plus her sister was always good at cheering her up. I mean how could someone be mad when she was skipping along looking as happy as a daisy. It was too adorable. And once they got to the bungalow, Anna walked inside of it with her sister.

When they got inside, she saw a couple of beds before looking at her sister with a bit of a disgusted face. "I rather the hammocks outside." She stated.

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mkjnqdVIbM1rf2nk8
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:42 pm

Jack took another step towards the girl and stood right before her, just looking at her. She was like a cornered cat, afraid that something was going to happen to her, or that he was going to do something to her. "The same person that took you, just kidnapped probably a whole lot more people. Everyone here had been taken against their will... Willing or not...." He glanced down towards the bruise on his chest then sighed out. "You can stay here if you want, I'm not forcing you. However, those are all /our/ rations for now, so I really can't let you walk out with any of those."

Suddenly, there were voices behind him, causing him to turn around to see the three girls from the beach were there... They better not scare this one girl off, she's already scared half to fucking death and that wouldn't be the last of his problems.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:46 pm

Odette frowned, "I think I'll go for a walk, see if there's anyone else who might be around." She said after a moment. It wasn't that she didn't find any of the people here interesting because she did but she was worried that someone might be hurt or lost who needed help. She knew enough about camping to know basic survival skills which hopefully she wouldn't need. "I might join you out on the hammocks...its hot out anyway." She added as she smiled at Anna.
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:49 pm

Chel stood in the door watching the girl interact with Jack and she moved toward the bed, setting down the bag. She moved behind Jack and raised her hand to the girl. "Easy, we aren't going to hurt you. You are sort of safe here." She said to her, "My name is Chel. This is Jack. Tell us your name."

Sarah swallowed hard and nodded, when she saw another female. She believed she was safe, "I'm Sarah Elridge." She said as she started to lower to the ground, still afraid. She heard more voices and jumped back, about to run. Her hands came into better view and there were bruises on her wrists and around her neck as her shawl came off.

Chel knew her story checked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3