The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Character Profile} Jim Hawkins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim

Jim

{Character Profile} Jim Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins   {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:43 am

{Character Profile} Jim Hawkins Tp183{Character Profile} Jim Hawkins Tp208{Character Profile} Jim Hawkins Tp243

Distant flickering, its greener scenery,
This weathers bringing it all back again.
Great adventures, faces and condensation,
I'm going outside and take it all in.

You say too late to start, got your heart in a headlock,
I don't believe any of it.
You say too late to start, with your heart in a headlock,
You know you’re better than this.

We're a different pair, just something out of step,
Throw a stranger an unexpected smile.
With big intention, still posted at your station
Always on about the day it should have flown.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Name: Jim Hawkins
Age During Event: 15 || Current Age: 19
Status in School: The Rebel
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jim, the rebellious teen with daddy issues, attitude problems and lack of respect for his superiors.  He was in neither the popular group nor the bullied ones, but somewhere in between. Jim’s never been afraid to speak up his mind, no matter to who it was, which was what often brought him into trouble. But he only ever did that when he thought it necessary or someone needed to be shut up.  He had this bad habit of talking back to both teachers and other students, especially since he most of the time couldn’t stand being ordered or pushed around. Jim was ever afraid of getting into fights, even with people who he had no chance of winning against. He’s even been bold and angry enough to punch Hercules (of all people) straight in the face, which resulted in him almost ending up hospitalized more than once.  But it didn’t stop him from throwing shit right back at the bully, if anything it only made him more annoyed and determined to try and beat the much bigger guy (he still tries to accomplish that). A little pain has never stopped Jim after all.
Jim wasn’t afraid of the bigger and stronger people, but was most of the time smart enough to avoid picking fights. Unless they called him things like ‘kid’ or hurt someone close to him. Then he’d pretty much jump anyone, no matter the size or amount of muscles, with the intent of bloodshed.

Growing up, Jim has always been content with just a few close friends instead of large groups of fake ones. He never really saw what was so ‘special’ with the popular crowd, or what the point was for being so well known.  From his point of view, the popular kids where nothing but a group of wannabes and bimbos.
On some occasions, he’s been seen hanging around the feared delinquent of the school, Sinbad. Rumor has it that Sinbad once ‘accidently’ saved Jim when he had nearly been beaten to death by one of his gangs, and then reluctantly dragged the smaller teen’s ass to the hospital. It apparently resulted with Jim (also reluctantly) feeling the need to thank the older teen and offered him free meal and drinks in the bar/restaurants his mother and uncle owned. Sinbad, along with his best friends, became regulars there since then.

Even when not seeming like it, Jim is a handworker and does tries his best in school and his studies, even the times where can’t stand being locked inside a classroom the whole day listen to some god awful boring lecture.
That was what he’d been stuck in the day at the shooting. First he’d been half asleep in his desk, the next second jolting awake as the first gunshot was heard. Before he’d really had time to let the realization sink in he was pushed out the door along with the other panicked and terrified students. Barely outside the classroom, he’d been pushed and pulled at every direction, barely able to even move until he got pushed down to the floor. Before having time to react, he received a kick to the back of his head and blacked out for a short moment. He came to shortly after with the feeling of someone dragging him off towards the wall, and forced his eyes open just in time to see one his friends get shot in the head. The last thing he remember before blacking out again, was a blonde man aiming the gun at his face.

Jim lost three of his closest and best friends that day, and couldn’t for the life of him remember how he’d been so lucky himself. He knew one thing though, that if he ever ran into Cale, he’d kill him with his own bare hands if he had too.

{Character Profile} Jim Hawkins Tumblr_mrbi5m28OG1svs86ao1_500

Personality: Rebellious, sarcastic and witty.  Despite his attitude problems and being what most thinks is a typical teen troublemaker with daddy issues; he’s not quite as simple as that. He’s in truth a real friendly guy, hardworking and always trying to make the most of things. He’s a fun loving young man who tries to enjoy life to the fullest, but also knows when to be serious. He’s a fast learner and likes to challenge himself, never usually hesitates to try out new things.  
Jim is not the type to get involved in others people’s lives and problems, and hates when others try meddling in things that are his business and no one else’s.  
Due to some incidents when growing up, Jim has trust issues and rather not gets too close to people, resulting in him seeming cold and bitter to the world. But for those who manage to tear down his walls and gain his trust, he’s loyal and surprisingly open.  
Jim is quite resentful, always having a hard time to forgive and forget.  He’s not exactly the violent type, even with his records of getting into fights. Unless you either break his trust or look down on him one to many times, that’s when one should watch out for his temper.
Jim has more than one occasion shown to be crafty and dauntless (depending on his mood), has a natural gift when it comes to mechanics and much to most people’s shock and surprise, a great cook.

Family: Jim is an only child, and lived alone with his mother ever since his father walked out on them for unknown reasons. Half of his upbringing was spent with his ‘uncle’ Silver, who acted more like a father figure than his real father ever did.

[L/A: Logan Lerman]
{Character Profile} Jim Hawkins Tumblr_m4xafp02lM1qml18i

Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins   {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:39 pm

Me: JIMBO!!!! *huggles*
Odette: Hey Jim *smiles at him*
Ariel: JIIM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins   {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Jim: woah O__o *awkwardly hugs you back* ..?
Oddie, wazzup? ^^
Aaaand little red... You're 'friends' aren't around I hope?
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins   {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:57 pm

Me: *-* LET ME HUG HIM TOO!! *huggles* 8D <3333

Rapunzel: Oh! Jim! Hey!! *waves excitedly* How are you?? Very Happy

Korso: Ah, my second top detention student. Have you grown up at all?
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins   {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:09 pm

Jim: H-huh? *falls over*WHY THE NEED FOR HUGS?!?

To Punz: -clears his throat- Punz! Hi... I'm fine^^
To Korso: -eye twicthes- WHY are YOU here? >.<
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins   {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:50 pm

Me: Because!! You're awesome *-* and handsome... and I had a crush on you when I was a kid *-*

Punzel: Very Happy That's so great to hear! How long has it been? ouo

Korso: *smirks* because I can be.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins   {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:03 pm

Jim: o.o *blinks* um, thanks.... -feels awkward-
Me: I totally egt where you comming form Johanna 8D
Jim: ...uh *hides behind Punz* Hey old man, go be a stalker elsewhere -.-
Me: *tackles Korso*
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins   {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:03 pm

Punzel: *looks at Jim hiding behind her and giggles*

Me: yaaaay, glad someone understaaaaands <333333 *-*

Korso: Hiding behind a girl... that's real smart. *sarcastic* *is tackled by Ami* Uh... hi to you too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins   {Character Profile} Jim Hawkins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Character Profile} Jim Hawkins
Page 1 of 1