The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Character Profile} - Jane

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

(Character Profile} - Jane Empty
PostSubject: (Character Profile} - Jane   (Character Profile} - Jane Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:35 am

(Character Profile} - Jane 12807804015_307d63905c_o(Character Profile} - Jane 12808210044_83e80b2bf8_o(Character Profile} - Jane 12808960204_9e3e60479b_o
Almost thought we made it home,
But we don't know this place at all,
That's enough now dry your tears
It's been a long eleven years

You're ashamed of where you're from,
Crying 'cause your father's drunk
We can't die because we're young
At least that's what we heard in a song

Fire, fire, fire!
Fire from the tongues of liars,

(Character Profile} - Jane Giphy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

NAME- Jane Rolfe
AGE- 20
AGE WHEN SHOOTING TOOK PLACE: 16
STATUS- Overachiever and The Head cheerleader after Aurora.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS- Single, and prefers girls.

----

PERSONALITY-
Jane is a bitch, plain and simple. You know those types of people who if you made even a slightest noise in class, they would yell at you to shut up? This is how Jane is. She is sarcastic, ill tempered, aggressive in some ways, and doesn't take crap from anyone. To her it's all about her, her daughter, and the father of her daughter. She is selfish, but that is mostly because of her upbringing. (Plain and simple, huh?)

But underneath all of this, she is someone who is hurting and just needs someone to say that they love her, and accept her for who she is. Her bitchiness is a wall, a wall that hides what's really going in her head. She screams, cries, begs for help, and just wants someone to hold her while she just breaks down. Jane is broken, simple as that.

FULL HISTORY-
Jane is the daughter of two successful parents. Her father was a Doctor, while her mother was a lawyer. She is also the youngest child, the oldest being her brother Jonathon Rolfe. She was also an accident, a product of her parents having a bit too much fun without protection. Which is something she takes to heart greatly. As she grew up, she wanted totally different things than what her parents wanted. They wanted her to be successful like a dentist, or a doctor, maybe a lawyer? Something that would get her high in life and lots of money. Though, her brother already knew what he wanted, and even though her parents didn't like the idea of teaching, they ignored it due to him going to dig sites. Pretty much being a Indiana Jones. While Jane had no idea what she wanted, and was okay with anything she got. It didn't matter if she was a waitress, bartender, and etc. To her being in high jobs made no sense to her. Which caused her parents grief.

As she grew up, she was patronized for not wanting a grand life. She was told countless of times how useless she was, and how she could do so much better. They even were strict on her with grades. If she got at B, they would give her a scolding of a life time. Which ended up with her stressing out to keep herself on top of every class. To her parents, Jonathon was the favorite, and the only child they could be proud of. While Jane was just an accident that shouldn't even have happened.

Though, the disappoint grew worse with Jane. Because in junior year, Jane started to realize she wasn't exactly like everyone else. The girls would talk about their crushes on guys, and when they did she would question them. The reason being is that she never had a crush on a boy, and never felt what others did. She would look at a boy and say what was nice about them. But she wasn't thinking of them sexually. It was the girls that she found herself looking at. To her they were what turned on the sexual appeal. But the moment she realized how she felt about girls, and it was the exact feeling girls had when they crushed on boys. Jane immediately went into panic, knowing her parents would disown her if they heard of this. It was at this time the shooting went on. Luckily, Jane was one of the people who didn't get hurt and wasn't exactly traumatized. Cause to her, being dead or alive meant nothing to her now. She was going to die once she told her parents about this.

And when Jane became a senior with a big secret, she told her mother who immediately started yelling at her. Telling her how she liked boys, that it was a phase, and to stop thinking of girls like that, or else she would really be a failure to them. Causing Jane to become immediately stressed out and self conscious. She spent all senior year trying to figure herself out, trying to get her head straight, but the more she did this.. The more she was realizing that she liked girls more than boys. She did researched, watched others come open about it. The more she did it, the more she started to accept the fact that she liked girls. But it wasn't until Rapunzel, a good friend of hers told her that she should be open about it, tell her family, and try to make them understand that it was who she was. Which helped Jane a lot.

But, when Jane told them, she was immediately slapped by her mother while her father gave her a glare. She was then told she was a disgrace, and that she will never again ask them for help, that she was on her own the moment she finished school. Causing nothing but heartbreak to the girl. But after graduation she tried to rekindle her relationship with her parents, not wanting them to hate her. But it caused her to be slapped again and told to get out of the house. Which Jane did, she then immediately went into a bar. (Fake I.D.) It was at this time, at nineteen that Jane got drunk and had unprotective sex with a man named Adam (Beast's human name). Who woke up next to the next morning, she knew exactly what happened and immediately started to freak out. Which caused Adam to stir before calming her down. It was here that she realized that Adam was not a bad person at all. He also had gotten drunk. (They both were having a bad day, and were talking about their problems. Which ended up with them woohooing, WOO!)

After they talked, and Jane told him how she really did prefer women, Adam smiled and immediately gave her his number. Telling her if she ever needed a friend, he would help. Something Jane immediately accepted before walking out the door. They talked, and started to become good friends.. And then she found out she was pregnant a few weeks later. Which caused her to go on a downward spiral. She immediately told Adam, who at first freaked out, before admitting to his mistake and promised he would help her out.

And even now he has kept his promise, and right now Jane lives with him at the apartment. But even now, they have no romantic feelings for each other, and he encourages her to find someone that will love her. All while being a great father. Their daughter is now a year old, and her name is Daisy. (Tribute to my first dog, who is in doggy heaven. <3). And so far everything was starting to look up for her..

At least, she thought it was.

WHERE SHE LIVES NOW-
North Carolina

LIVE ACTION REP -
(Character Profile} - Jane Tumblr_n0qj019Z6O1s3rkxuo1_250

Last edited by Jane on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Jane   (Character Profile} - Jane Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:42 am

Jane is up for plots!
Also, she may not seem like the cheerleading type, but cheerleading was her escape.
Something she could do to get her minds off of things.
<3 <3 <3

I look forward to plotting! <3

----

Also, in her history, there is a plot missing. A plot with Jasmine, but I need to talk to Jasmine's writer and piece everything together! Being busy made me forget our plot! Q~Q HELP ME HANNAH!! X'D
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Jane   (Character Profile} - Jane Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:47 pm

o.o
Ok, i'm gonna be honest here..... I FUCKING LOVE HER. No joke, i seriously love what you did with Jane here, and would LOVE to have plots her!!! ;3;
hdfbdhfvhdvfs
you're so awesome, she's awesome GOSH! :'D
*huggles*
i'd be happy with any kind of plots with this charrie!! 8'D if, of course you'd want plots with some of mine? Razz

Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Jane   (Character Profile} - Jane Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:00 pm

Chel won't like her because she was head cheerleader. Rivalry!
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Jane   (Character Profile} - Jane Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:24 pm

I'd be happy to plot!:3 No clue what.x3
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Jane   (Character Profile} - Jane Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:48 am

@Ami - Then come on and plot with me bby! X'DD
No, but honestly, I would love to plot with you!! <3

@Chel - I understand. :3 But Jane might not, so don't let her hear this! XD

@Belle - Well whatever comes to your mind, I'm all ears! Would love to plot with you! :3
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Jane   (Character Profile} - Jane Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:23 am

hgfvjsdvfhjsvdjf
8'D
Guaaah need to think up ideas then.... hmm, I'd like soem plots with Dimi... beacuse... well, he's Dimi.... x'D
guah i need to brainstorm o3o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Jane   (Character Profile} - Jane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Character Profile} - Jane
Page 1 of 1