The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarah Elridge {Character Profile}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah Elridge

Sarah Elridge

Sarah Elridge {Character Profile}  Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Elridge {Character Profile}    Sarah Elridge {Character Profile}  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:41 pm

Sarah Elridge {Character Profile}  Tumblr_n103mbQWTW1r2qye6o3_400Sarah Elridge {Character Profile}  Tumblr_n103mbQWTW1r2qye6o2_400

So I cross my heart
and I hope to die
That I only stay with you
One More Night

And I know I said it a million times
That I'd only stay with you one more night

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Name: Sarah Elridge
Age During Event: 14 || Current Age: 18
Status in School: Sugar Sweet School Girl
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In high school, Sarah was a very preppy girl. She was part of the dance team (not the same as cheerleaders) and was part of the debate team. She was not part of the in-crowd but she had gained moderate popularity among each clique for being smart, pretty and athletic. She was enjoyed hang out with everyone. Being an only child, the only time she was extremely social was at school. When she was at home, she would stay in her room and play video games. She doesn't talk to her parent very much because of her father was always comparing her to her mother who left him.

From a young age, Sarah grew up under pressure. Her father was a lawyer and her mother was the owner of a small printing business. With two equally successful parents, social gatherings always became 'you should be just like your parents when you grow up'. This unintentionally put alot of strain on Sarah's hopes and dreams. Once in middle school, Sarah attempted to join the cheerleading squad only to be rejected. She then turned her attention to the dance team where she was accepted. Through hard work and dedication, the dance team became her second family and second in the Junior Dance Division Championship.

During the summer before her freshman year, the strain her parents marriage had hit it's breaking point when her mother was discovered to be having an affair with one of her father's colleagues (A female one). This confused Sarah and her father, eventually leading to a divorce. She was moved away from her mother where she started a new school and a new life. She became the person she wanted to be without the pressure of her parents surrounding her. She joined the dance team at the school and became an honor student only for tragedy to hit.

Sarah Elridge {Character Profile}  Tumblr_n103mbQWTW1r2qye6o4_400

Day of shooting: Sarah was walking down the hallway when she saw that people were running frantically. Instead of running with them, she tried to ask them what was going on. She head a shot and watched a student fall to the ground. She screamed and tried help them but they were dead. She attempted to run with her friend but her friend was shot as well in the back of her head. In shock, Sarah stood at the body of her friend and eventually, she kneeled down, crying over her dead friend when the gunman was over her and shot her in her stomach.

She crawled to the nearest bathroom and applied pressure to her wound, remaining conscious long enough for the medics to come and get her. When she began to recover, her mother tried to take her away from her father. The hospital staff attempted to get a hold of her father before deciding that the decision should be up to Sarah. This was the first time she spoke up and kept her promise to stay with her dad. She resented her mother for hurting him and her mother leaving her to be happy with her partner. She returned to her father's household, now removing the fear that Sarah will be like her mother and regaining her father's trust in her.

Sarah Elridge {Character Profile}  Tumblr_n103mbQWTW1r2qye6o1_400

Personality: Sarah is a very quiet person who is easily startled. She doesn't like when people sneak up on her or play hide and seek. She is very friendly but when her intellect is challenged, she will not hesitate to make herself known. She is very protective of her lifestyle and will not allow anyone to talk bad of her mother and father. She doesn't hold any ill will to either of them. Even though she is quiet, she is not anti-social. This is very clear when she works part-time at a local coffee shop/ bakery. She is very good at thinking on her feet and adapts to many situations with ease.

Family: Sarah is an only child. Her parents are divorced but still show that they love her. Her father is still single and has fear of dating another woman as her mother has recently remarried another woman. She has no step-siblings yet.

Sarah Elridge {Character Profile}  Tumblr_lya6huB1RM1r6pfxw

Back to top Go down

Sarah Elridge {Character Profile}
Page 1 of 1