The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Character Profile} - Arista

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arista

Arista

(Character Profile} - Arista Empty
PostSubject: (Character Profile} - Arista   (Character Profile} - Arista Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:09 am

(Character Profile} - Arista Ac04(Character Profile} - Arista Cat04(Character Profile} - Arista Candice_swanepoel_by_ex_works1-d5c962d
Let me in the wall, you've built around
And we can light a match and burn it down
Let me hold your hand and dance 'round and 'round the flame
In front of us
Dust to Dust

You've held your head up
You've fought the fight
You bear the scars
You've done your time
Listen to me
You've been lonely, too long

(Character Profile} - Arista Tumblr_static_tumblr_mkl8q8w2g71rcrguuo1_500
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

NAME- Arista
AGE- 20
AGE WHEN SHOOTING TOOK PLACE: 16
STATUS- Ugly Duckling, Nerd, and Loner.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS- Single.

----

BRIEF HISTORY-
Arista had left the school, and moved to Australia after the shooting due to her parents no longer wanted her at the school. They felt like it was no longer safe. And sadly, Arista agreed. Even though she had been bullied for not being the pretty, she still loved the school. She got along great with the teachers and was always on the honor roll. So you could say she was the ugly duckling who was a nerd. Arista liked to read books, play video games, and talk to her internet friends that seemed to understand her when no one else did. So maybe that was why slowly drawing became more of a hobby. Her friends were into it, and they got her into it. They would share their work with each other and post their work for others to see. Putting themselves out there for criticism.

Though, after she moved to Australia, Arista blossomed. She became more open with her internet friends, more outgoing, and she became gorgeous. Well not like the gorgeous girl in the world, but enough to feel like a swan. She even got into surfing, and made a lot of real life friends. But she made sure to pay attention to all her friends. She became more of a social butterfly. And even though she found her place in surfing, Arista still draws. Especially when she is feeling overwhelmed with something. To her, drawing something that has something to do with how she feeling helps a lot.

It's how she copes now, and how she has become a stronger person. Finally she has confidence in herself.

WHERE SHE LIVES NOW-
Australia

LIVE ACTION REP -
I am hoping for Candice Swanepoel! :3
(Character Profile} - Arista Tumblr_inline_n112hfo6YT1syhljh
Back to top Go down
Arista

Arista

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Arista   (Character Profile} - Arista Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:55 pm

By the way, she is open to all sorts of plots! <3
So please come and plot with me/her! :3
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Arista   (Character Profile} - Arista Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:36 pm

I'd love to plot with her once I have time <33333
Back to top Go down
https://thesurvivorrp.rpg-board.net
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Arista   (Character Profile} - Arista Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:04 am

if any of my characters live, they would love too
Back to top Go down
Arista

Arista

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Arista   (Character Profile} - Arista Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:24 am

@Hannah
Okie dokie! :3

@Chel
I'm pretty sure, and hopeful that your characters will live! :3 ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Arista   (Character Profile} - Arista Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Character Profile} - Arista
Page 1 of 1