The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Character Profile} - Kida

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kida

Kida

(Character Profile} - Kida Empty
PostSubject: (Character Profile} - Kida   (Character Profile} - Kida Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:18 am

(Character Profile} - Kida Nbwxes(Character Profile} - Kida 520755_original(Character Profile} - Kida 21b101k
Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, your enemy,
your enemy..

So you wanna play with magic
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
Baby do you dare to do this?
Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, perfect storm
Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine
There’s no going back

(Character Profile} - Kida Tumblr_ly2fa0gt7m1r457i2o1_500
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

NAME- Kida
AGE- 22
AGE WHEN SHOOTING TOOK PLACE: 18
STATUS- The head bitch, and a swimmer.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS- Happily single

PERSONALITY- Kida is a fireball, she is also someone you would call a bitch. She is very blunt and out there, she doesn't believe in sugar-coating anything. If you're in the wrong, you're in the wrong. If you're in the right, you're in the right. There is no ifs, ands, or buts when it comes to her. She will tell you how it is, and not think twice about it. Kida always has her head on, and is always straight to the point. But she does has a nice side, but only people who are true friends are able to see the side.

It's pretty much the"Once you get to know her better, you'll find out that she is rather nice."

When you are her friends you get to see the more kinder side of her. She even looks more brighter, for she will tell you all of her problems and hopefully make you understand why she is the way she is. She will do anything for you, she is a loyal friend who will fight for you until the end. If someone messes with you, she has got your back and will always make sure they never bother you again.

Though, be her enemy and you'll never escape her. Cause every time she even gets one glance from you, you are on a receiving end of a look that could kill if it was lethal. It'll take a long time for her to trust you. And trust me, trust is a big issue for her. Break her trust once and it'll be hard to gain it back.

(A little side note, she does feel bad when she has to be blunt. But without strictness in this world, no one would be able to grow. Also, she hates Cale with a burning passion. He hates that because of him she is always watching her back, twice. Not knowing if he'll pop up again and kill her because she survived.)

----

HISTORY-
I would write all of this down, but I'm making her story as I go. Waiting to fully her potential and what kind of story she can have. I have her traits and everything down, but I'm going in a lot of directions with story. So, let's say she is a mystery right now, kay? :3

FAMILY-
Kida has an older brother, (Sweet from Atlantis) and her mom is the only parent she has left. She visits them often.

WHERE SHE IS NOW-
Kida lives by herself now, and works as waitress. And even though she loves her job, she thrives to be someone better. But at the same time she just can't leave her best friend, Nakoma all alone there.

LIVE ACTION REP
(Character Profile} - Kida Tumblr_mk1nnfNWZd1rczfbko5_250

Last edited by Kida on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Kida   (Character Profile} - Kida Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:26 am

Guaaah no wonder Sinbad likes her!! Very Happy Sinbad will always have your back Kida <3 (I can also see her being the only one he's completely and always open with xD)

Sinbad: Still the fireball, I see Wink
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Kida   (Character Profile} - Kida Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:33 am

Theey are really much alike. I see a brother and sister relationship with them! X'D

Kida: And you're still the rebellious little bad boy, I see. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Kida   (Character Profile} - Kida Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:37 am

they are indeed Very Happy omgosh I honeslty ADORE those relationship<333 especially when i get to RP with it ;D *tackles*

Sinbad: *snorts* Not sure about the 'little' part, but yeah. Guilty as charged  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Kida   (Character Profile} - Kida Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:33 pm

I love them too!! ACK!!! -huggles- X'DDD I'm so happy you like Kida! X'D

Kida: -eyes him down then back up- Yeah, little doesn't suit you any more. But boy, you sure have grown. -laughs-
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Kida   (Character Profile} - Kida Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:23 pm

Iloveyouuuuuuuuuu<3 and I don't like her, I LOVE her Wink

Sinbad: Right back at ya -pulls her into a hug-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Character Profile} - Kida   (Character Profile} - Kida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Character Profile} - Kida
Page 1 of 1