The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)

Go down 
+10
Vanessa
Charlotte La Bouff
Thomas
Jasmine
Sinbad
Pocahontas
Nakoma
Eric.
Chel Ix
Cale
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff

Kristoff

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:39 pm

"I've never thought that way about you." He said, gently putting his arm around the girls shoulder in a brotherly fashion and looked out into the ocean with her. "I actually never thought I was ever going to see any of these people again, the people I spent nearly four years with in high school, but the past has a funny way of coming back to haunt us when we least expect it...." he said, using his other hand to touch his ear gingerly. "But, I'll make sure to protect you this time... I promise."
Back to top Go down
http://w00fw00fboyfriendo.tumblr.com
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:49 pm

Jack was really thinking about the situation that he was in, because what would benefit this person by kidnapping everyone and bringing them all to an island? It made no sense in a way... Suddenly, he was brought out of his thoughts by someone, a woman who asked him how he was feeling. He paused and looked at her for a few seconds before looking down at the floor.

"I'm fine... I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Chel sighed, "I don't want you to protect me if it means you getting in trouble, you big moose."

Chel looked up at him and smiled. Her eyes seemed to become focused on him and she punched him lightly in his side. She wasn't that strong but she wasn't that weak either. It was a playful punch. She remembered when she was hit and she looked up at him.

"Do you remember who brought me out of the school?"
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Nakoma gave him a small smile. "I'm Nakoma... The one who treated your wound is Thomas." She said, nodding over at Thomas, who looked up when someone said his name.

He looked over and smiled at Jack. "Hope you didn't mind that I took charge of taking care of you; everyone seemed out of sorts..." He told him.

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Tumblr_m9a7udr8kW1rsznp2
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:59 pm

"Hey now, that's mister moose to you." Kristoff laughed after Chel playfully punched him in the arm. When she asked him who pulled her out of the school, Kris looked down and then off, "Not really sure... I don't even remember much of that day anymore. If anything, you were probably taken out by paramedics like I was."
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Chel nodded, taking a good look at her friend and reached up to his head. She lightly touched the piece of his ear and sighed softly. ((OOC: insert awkward intimate moment here))

"He shot it off, didn't he?" She said quietly as she ran her hand from his ear to his cheek and down his neck. She stepped back not trying to be romantic at all in this situation, "I didn't know that was the reason you were... That you can't..."

She looked down sadly, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:07 pm

Aurora couldn't help but find it cute when Thomas blushed. She hadn't really seen many men blush, so seeing ones that did made her all giggly instead, so it was to be expected that she giggled at him before smiling gently at how he spoke about helping Jack. "That's sweet, you really are a hero, and here I was just calling you that." Aurora said, trying to be more perky than she felt like when she got here. She hated feeling helpless and a damsel in distress. Which was why she was trying to act like she was all right when it was clear she wasn't. But she just couldn't lay down when everyone else had so much energy. Though, she suddenly remembered Thomas had asked her what had happened to her, causing her to frown as she looked down, trying to remember exactly. All she could remember was that she was in Florida with her parents and was out by the beach, relaxing getting a tan before every thing went black.

This caused her eyes to narrow. "I don't exactly know.. All I remember is that I was in Florida with my parents and I decided to go down to the beach to tan, which explains why I have a bikini on.. And the more I try to think about what had happened next, everything goes blank. All I remember is waking up somewhere else on this beach and a note telling me I needed to find you guys or I was dead.." Aurora said as she looked up at Jasmine and Thomas, before looking back as she suddenly smiled. "But let's not dread on this, we'll find a way out of here, I'm sure of it! Probably just someone playing a stupid trick on us!" She said suddenly, laughing it off, trying to act brave.

Aurora quickly wanted to change the subject, so she desperately started to search for a new one. So when her eyes landed on the ocean, she looked immediately at Jasmine. "Let's go in the water, have some fun!" Aurora said as she got up and took off her shirt that uncovered her bikini top before taking her friend's hands and gently pulling her up.

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Ashley--Benson
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Jack looked at both Nakoma and Thomas, nodding towards her then looking at Thomas, "Thank you.... for uh... helping me out... and stuff..." he said in a slightly awkward manner. "... I'm Jack... Jack Froste..."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Jasmine smiled over at Thomas before she looked back down at Aurora, "Oh no Aurora...you should lie down and rest, I don't want to get you even sicker." She said gently efore giving her a small smile, "We can swim later on though...once doctor Thomas here says you're ready for it." She added with a little laugh. She was silently relieved that her friend Aurora was at least talking and seemingly better but she could tell she wasn't entirely herself just yet.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:20 pm

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Giphy

Kristoff nodded slightly, letting out a soft breath, "Yeah, it's the reason why I can't hear anymore." he said before taking out the hearing aid and showed it to her, "It's gotten worse too. Even with all the surgeries to fix it, it's only a matter of time before I'm completely deaf. If I wasn't good at reading lips, then we would just have a problem... Soon, even this wont even help..."
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:21 pm

Thomas listened to Aurora and blushed a little more when she said he really was a hero. "Just wanted to help out..." He said, before looking back at Jack with a smile when he told him his name. "Nice to meet you, Jack, I'm Thomas Bale." He said, extending his hand to him for him to shake.

As Aurora got up, Thomas skillfully used his other hand to pull her back down in the bed. He turned to her and gave her a stern look. "You're staying in bed." He stated, holding her gaze with a stern look.

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Tumblr_m1uh4dUs1V1qacbojo1_500_large
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:28 pm

When Jasmine turned down her offer on going swimming in the ocean, Aurora couldn't help but feel a bit upset. She honestly wanted to go in the ocean, wanted to get away from all of the questions. But she respected her friend's wishes, and didn't want to upset her or make her worry about her even more. Though, she couldn't help but laugh a little at what she called Thomas, before frowning a little bit, making her smile a little less bright. Looking her friend right in her eye, telling her she understood. "Alright, Jas, I'll listen to yo- Ahh!" Aurora shrieked as she was suddenly brought back to the bed by Thomas, causing her eyes to widen as she stared at him in shock. Looking at his stern expression as he told her she was going to stay in bed. It was at this time she realized how hot he was. He was sitting over her with his shirtless self, looking down at her with a expression that caused chills down her spine. It was enough to cause her a blush. Never in her life did a male do this to her.. She might get use to this.

Though, she quickly jumped out of thoughts as she quickly made a pouty face as she crossed her arms. "I feel like I'm in time-out, I don't like! And when is it polite to pull a girl onto bed! Never!" Aurora said, joking with him as she continued to look at him with her pouting face.

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 DDSCuNq
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Chel looked at him and saw the sadness in his eyes. She saw him take the hearing aid out of his ear and she raised her hands to communicate in sign language.

I don't know what to say. If you need money, I can help you. If we get out of here... I know your going to find someone special and you deserve to hear their voice at least once.

She looked up at with her eyes tearing up. She remembered how infatuated he was with a certain someone in the school. He never really wanted to tell her but she knew about it. Or at least guessed. She pressed her hand on his chest, then gave him a quick pat of reassurance. She was happy found someone... but she worried that she missed her chance.

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Tumblr_m3s26qchsu1r4kfic_large
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:39 pm

Still keeping his hand out for Jack to shake, he kept his gaze on Aurora, before her words finally made it click in his brain that she was wearing a bikini. He didn't know how her words made it click, but they did...

His eyes glanced over her real fast before he closed them as his cheeks reddened. "You're not in time-out." He said, after taking a deep breath. "You need to rest, you're still hurt and once you hit that seawater, your wounds will sting and could get infected." He stated, his voice slowly going back to being stern.

"Give it a day, at least, then you can go out. You should drink something..." He said, before handing her the water. "Don't drink real fast... But we don't need you dehydrated." He said, softly. He gave her a look that said, "please, do as I ask." Before he looked back at Jack, waiting for him to shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:43 pm

Kristoff smiled sadly, placing his hand over her hand that rested on her chest.

"It's fine, Chellie... If it goes out, it goes out... It's life and I've learned to live with it... Besides... That special person was lost on that same day I started losing my hearing..." he said before slowly moving her hand off of his chest. He moved to stand at the edge of the ocean, watching the gentle waves crash by his feet. He picked up a small rock and skipped it, "You remember that one English teacher? Miss Anna Arendale? She was that really energetic one, always full of life... We were going to get married after I graduated.... But... She ended up being in the wrong place at the wrong time.... She bled out, with five bullets in her chest... I never told anyone, and nobody ever asked...."

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:46 pm

(( Occ: Oh no... He's hot when he sad ;A;''' -not sorry- ))

Jack slowly reached his hand out to shake the man's, looking away shyly while he did. He took so long because he was just wondering why that girl there was acting so... weird.... She sounded high, or drunk. Without even thinking, and his mouth opening, he just looked at the blond.

"Are you high?"

(( Occ-again-: NO SERIOUSLY, SHE SOUNDS HIGH TO HIM AND IT MADE ME LAUGH!! Gomen gomen XD ))
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Chel watched him walk past her and she stood with her arms crossed. When he spoke of Miss Arendale, she knew. The moment he asked her if she remembered. Of course she did. There was no way that she didn't. She was so lively, so happy, so... different. She wanted to walk over to him and console him but she just looked down at the ground and swallowed hard.

"I knew. You took all of her classes. You were like my brother. There was no way that I couldn't have seen it. I'm so... so sorry, Kristoff." She said as subtle tears fell from her eyes, but she tried not to have the voice.

She remembered what it was like feeling the sting her back from her own bullet. She couldn't imagine 5. She couldn't stomach how Miss Arendale felt as she bled out. Every drop of life escaping her and she couldn't stop it. She did know that feeling and what it was like to be abandoned by the girls she thought were her friends.

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Large
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Thomas gave Jack a smile when he shook his hand, before becoming tense at the question he directed at Aurora. "Jack, she's trying to lighten up the situation... Rora isn't the type to like seeing people so down..." He told him, softly, hoping he would understand.

"We're all tense here. We've been taken from our daily lives..." He said, slowly releasing his hand.

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Tumblr_m6vd1dYaAM1r5kkwzo4_500_large
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:03 am

Kristoff couldn't half believe what he was letting escape from his mouth, his complete confession about his relationship with a teacher. To him, he wasn't just a teacher. She was an intelligent woman with big dreams, who liked to dance to One Direction, sing in the shower, get totally involved with a book and completely evaluating it thoroughly. She was a human being in love with someone who happened to be her student. He turned his head slowly to look at Chel, tears escaping from the corners of his eyes, "It just.... Wasn't fair, you know? How I ended up living through that... and she... and her life had to come to a stop. It should of been me who died, not her..."

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Tumblr_m2yihlsmHl1ro1hxp
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:11 am

"I don't know Kristoff. I really don't know. I want to say some bullshit philosophical nonsense about how it was her time but... It wasn't fair for any of us. I saw my 'friends' true colors. You and countless others lost people that you loved. I don't know why it happens and yes it is unfair but... What can we do?" Chel whispered before the tears came.

And they came. She couldn't stop them. She had bottled herself up for years, pretending nothing happened. Pretending that all was okay but she wasn't okay. He wasn't okay.

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Tumblr_lwyhg3NKyj1r226fy
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:14 am

"Sorry, but that doesn't sound like lightening up the situation... We're really in a serious bind, and there's no way anyone would act like that unless they were just ignoring the problem or just high as a kite..." Jack said to Thomas before looking towards Aurora, "Excuse my rudeness."
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:19 am

Nakoma looked at Jack, surprised by his words. "Everyone has a way with dealing with things. We're not all the same." She stated, not believing he was saying those things.

Thomas let out a sigh at Jack's comment, he got the feeling that Jack wasn't close to a lot of people... Thomas hadn't been when he was in high school, but that hadn't been his choice... "Jack... Do you hang out with a lot of people?" He asked, slowly. If he was right, he didn't, he stuck to himself...
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:28 am

Kristoff saw that Chel was now crying just as bad as he was, which made him feel completely awful. He pulled Chel into an embrace, holding her in a comforting manner. He waited until they both stopped crying before letting go to wipe away the girls tears before his own and smiled, "Look at us... Ha... It's a good thing nobody is out here to see us blubbering up, right?" he laughed lightly

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Tumblr_lbmr8dovKY1qdwo4to1_500
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:46 am

"Do you really think they have any right to judge us?" She smiled as she wiped her eyes after he did. She was a little terrified of what would come next but she held onto him, finding a little bit of comfort in his embrace and she pulled away.

"Just please don't abandon me. That's all I'm asking you... Please."

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 3844_8d97
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:53 am

((OOC: It's okay, dear. I'm not offended and there's no bad blood. Yeah, I understand that if you've had problems like that before. But like I said, we're just people playing characters. However, next time, please pm me your concerns so we can deal with it privately without having to stop the roleplay uvu ))

Jack looked at Nakoma, sighing out and muttering under his own breath, "Yeah, no shit..." Rubbing the back of his neck, he was then asked something by Thomas. He stared at him before looking back down at the ground with a pained face, "... Used to, four years ago. Does that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next