The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)

Go down 
+10
Vanessa
Charlotte La Bouff
Thomas
Jasmine
Sinbad
Pocahontas
Nakoma
Eric.
Chel Ix
Cale
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:21 pm

Chel came back to her senses and rushed out of the forest to the beach. Nakoma was looking at her and she sat by the fire.

"There is nothing we can do right now. Fishing has been taken care of, we just need to keep water consumption at a minimum."
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Eric moves his elbows from his knees to behind his back, sinking into the sand. He notices Nakoma sit next to him. "Chel's right." Eric shrugs. He looks over to Nakoma and holds up his hand, "Eric." He introduces. He was sure he hadn't really met any of them. He was a loner and kept away from most people since he wasn't really there.
Who would bring them here? Whoever it was, they had a sick sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:39 pm

"Yeah. You were the guy that kept to himself. I remember you." She whispered, "Chel. I don't know if we met but it doesn't seem to matter right now. So what are we going to do? We have to come up with shelter and divide up who is in the shelters with who."

Chel looked at Eric and fixed her dress, trying to piece together what happened. She was working late and she was walking near the stairs of her apartment when- things went black.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:46 pm

Nakoma nodded at Chel before taking Eric's hand. "Nakoma. I remember you some from school." She said, with a small smile.

"The note said to stay at the beach... does that mean we can't get supplies from the forest?" She questioned, looking back at Chel. "We have some stuff here, I just wish we were at least given a bit more then just "Stay at the beach and have fun, and no one will get hurt.". We're at the beach and that does give us less to get to..." She said, glancing back at the bag.

"Also, the note said "Newcomers"... do you think there are others here?" She asked, wondering if there might be others on this island that were trapped like they were.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Eric smiles politely at Nakoma, "I apologize, wish I could say the same for you."
"Well, considering I was always M.I.A at school, there's no reason to become close to anyone. Because before you know it people are saying, 'where's Eric?' then teachers become ever more suspicious." Eric explains to Chel. "Whom shelters with whom? Well it doesn't much matter to me. As long as I can get some sleep." Eric pulls his hand away from Nakoma's somewhat abruptly.
Chel's observations had caught him off guard he forgot he was still holding it.
Eric squints at her, "Shelter? Shelter where exactly? With what? I mean all I see from here are hammocks and the bungalow. Is that still considered 'on the beach'? Does anyone know?"
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Nakoma was surprised when he pulled his hand away suddenly. "Had to have been awfully lonely, I mean, I didn't have that much friends either, but I still had some..." She said, looking at Eric, before looking to where he mentioned the hammocks and the bungalow.

She shook her head, how were they supposed to know what to do if they were only given so little to go on? "I bet this person is aiming to confuse us... why else leave such vague instructions?" She stated.

---

Thomas kept to himself as the three discussed what to do. It wasn't like he could help out in anyway. Sure, he knew how to hunt, but only with a shotgun or a rifle... and it didn't look like they had any of those.

"Would have been good if they gave us supplies for some tents... I could build us some tents, easily..." He said, not even really noticing he said it out loud. He sometimes did that, think out loud...
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Eric looks over at Nakome in slight surprise when she made the comment about being lonely. He grins quickly to hide his intrigue. He shrugs, "You get used to it you know? Music fills the hole. Not completely but... enough." Speaking of music... he reaches to his back pocket where his piccolo remained. He quickly pulls it out in fear of breaking it.
Eric looks over to Thomas, "Yeah," He agrees. "That's why I was wondering about the house and the hammocks."
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:22 pm

"I would assume so but I don't want to risk it." Chel said, as she stood up and looked at Eric, "You were always kinda cute."

She looked at him and wanted to move close to the Bungaloo but that was a little unnerving. Those flowers were bordering the beach and she didn't know whether to try that.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:33 pm

Nakoma looked surprised when he suddenly brought out a piccolo. "Wow, makes me wonder why you didn't join band." She said, looking at the piccolo with interest. "Music is a great way to escape." She said, with a small smile. She looked up at Thomas then back at Chel.

"...If those flowers are poisonous like Aladdin mentioned earlier, then we might want to stay where we are... If sandcastles were stable enough we could always stay in one of them..." She said, half jokingly.

---

Thomas looked at Eric surprised before giving a nod. "Yeah... It'd be good to know..." He said, before looking at Nakoma, in surprise. "Poisonous?!" He said, feeling anxious now.

What kind of place was this?
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:40 pm

"Let's try something," Chel said as she grabbed the knife. She walked over to the flowers and grabbed the stem and cut them off. She dropped the plant and checked her hands. She couldn't see anything for a moment and then she pushed the plant aside.

"If we touch the stems only and move them, we may have a chance." Chel stated.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:44 pm

Eric chuckles at Nakoma's comment about the sand castles. "Sand castles, that's funny." He then blushes red of which shade deep he's unsure when Chel comments on his looks. "T-Thank you." He didn't mean to sound timid. "Band? Eck." He scoffs. "Most people don't take that too seriously. Orchestras perform more often in the long run. Music is a great escape; you're right." He grins before looking at Thomas and smiling wider at his reaction.
"Good witts Chel... but what are we to do with a bunch of poisonous flowers? Hopefully not brew them into tea."
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:50 pm

"Well, what we can do is... Wait." Chel whispered as she ran to the beach and looked at the bags.

She rummaged through everything and emptied the bag out. She was careful and she picked the floors from the stems and placed them into the bag. She stuffed them deep and she looked at the bags, clearing a decent path.

"We can do something with them later."
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:17 pm

Nakoma covered her mouth, to hide a smile at how red Eric got when Chel told him he was kinda cute, before chuckling at his sound over the band remark she made. "Okay, band is not for you. You play in an orchestra? Now that's impressive." She said, before turning to see Chel cut one of the flowers.  "Well... if there was enough knives for everyone... but what if those flowers are not to keep us in? What if it's to help keep something out?" She asked, having seen too many horror movies. "Besides...I-" She said, before feeling the tide hit her feet. She moved to stand up before a bottle hit her foot.

"....Oookay..." She said, before opening the bottle and pulling out a message.

"... I better read this out loud... "You're stupider then you look, the bungalow and the hammocks are connected to the beach." Well... wasn't that nice?" She asked, sarcastically.

{OOC: Have been trying to post this thing for a good while >.< the forum went nuts on me and wouldn't load DX}
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:25 pm

Chel picked up the bag and grabbed the knife, clearing a path. She came back and looked at the group. She grabbed the fish and motioned them to follow her. She knew that the bungalow would be worth the trip and she would figure out what to do with these flowers. She walked in and screamed.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:34 pm

Nakoma jumped back when the woman suddenly screamed as they came to the bungalow. "What are you screaming at?!" She asked, looking at the woman in shock. "Is there something there?" She asked, not being able to see into the bungalow.
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:46 pm

Chel narrowed her eyes and stepped on the spider. She growled and dusted her hands. She walked to the door and crossed her arms, looking at Nakoma and Thomas. "It was just a spider crawling on my leg." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:23 am

(WOW i sure do hate these timezones >:'D I could go on FOREVER rambling on why... One is is whenever I'm off to bed it's when you guys get on... How much did i misssss??? x'3)

Aladdin, who had gone back to his more quiet self after uh... 'saving Chel'? Wow that sounded so over the top heroic...
He had just sat down back in the sand, drawing something with a stick he'd found. For the moment he looked to be fine without his medication.... Question is, how long would he be fine without it???
He did want to be of help of course, but he was pretty much useless when it all came down...  
He snapped out from his world as he heard Chel scream out, and almost (AGAIN) fell over with his face kissing the sand. He managed to avoid that this time though, and just gaped stupidly at the girl once he heard her say it was just a spider.
He shiverd. "I hate spiders...." he mumbled uner his breath.

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mtd72inQG61qevf4c

Sinbad had laughed out loud when Nakoma read the second letter. Finally jumping up to his feet, still chuckling to himself while brushing off the sand from his cloths, while following closley to the rest.
Sinbad merely coverd one ear as Chel screamed, not looking that concerned. He gave the woman a balnk look when she told them why she had let out that piercing noise.
Crossing his arms, he turned his head slightly until he was looking down at Nakoma, just staring for a momnet without any expression whatsoever on his face.
"You're friends with Kat right," he suddenly said, or more like stated before brushing past them and inside the bungalow.

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Tumblr_mcb40jTBrq1qal0zgo1_r2_250

(D'awww Chel had a crush on Ali?<33 And Nakoma, you're bets friends Kat? Well then Sin might not mind you as much ;D *shot*)
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:33 am

Eric shrugs at Nakoma, "No band is not. Orchestra is pretty all right, much more relaxing. But thank you." He then frowns at the comment in the letter. "Told you guys so." He trailed behind as they all moved to the bungalow. He does jump when Chel screams. Just a spider.
"Well I'll take this bed." He declares sitting on a bed in the corner. "Any objections?" Eric asks politely with another smile.

(OOC: YEAH! Forumotion crashes sometimes so I just left last night. Currently posting in class, hello everyone! Lol. It's hard to read on my phone sine the words are so dark xD)
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:49 pm

Chel seemed more tired than before. It had to have been because she had done more than all of them, as well as she was exhausted from lack of food and water. She didn't want to claim anything as her own. She sat in a chair and collapsed on the table. She coughed and felt like her hands were burning. She looked at her hands and saw that they were turning red and the pigment was very blotchy.

Those damn flowers...

She was glad that she was the only one who touched them right now.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:12 pm

{OOC: The forum was mean last night XP}

Nakoma gave Eric a smile. "At least you're doing something that you like..." She said, thinking about her own job as a waitress...

After Chel told them what it was, Nakoma let out a breath, putting a hand over her heart. "Oh... good." She said, having mentally pictured some sort of dead body...

I gotta stop watching horror movies with Poca... She thought, before blinking a little when Sinbad suddenly spoke to her, then brushed past her.

"Uh..." She mumbled, before going in with the others. "Yeah... Kat and I became friends once we started working at the same place." She said, with a small smile. She wondered if Katherine would show up here as well.

I hope not...

She looked over at Eric when he claimed a bed. She looked around at the remaining eight, before taking one herself, which was near the one he picked. "I don't mind if no one minds me getting this one." She said, with a grin, before noticing Chel looking under the weather.

"Whoa, are you okay?" She asked, getting up and moving over to the Latino. She noticed her hands. "Oh no..." She mumbled, before grabbing the bag that was left for them and looking inside to see if there was anything she could use to help Chel.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:22 pm

(those flowers won't kill Chel, maybe make her sick but she won't die or anything <3)
Jasmine watched as they started to move towards the bungalow, she was still reeling from what had just happened. Everyone else was acting like it was perfectly normal to be kidnapped and taken to some island in the middle of who knew where. She grumbled under her breath and slowly got up, making sure not to go near that fish that Chel had out there. She ran a hand through her hair and straightened it as best as she could with her fingers before she made her way towards the bungalow. She didn't really care where she slept, she just wanted to find a way off the island...she wasn't one who enjoyed gatherings. Her eyes landed on Sinbad, it had been awhile since she had seen him and he hadn't changed one bit....the others she didn't know as well so she couldn't exactly say she knew them.
Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Large
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:55 pm

Chel looked at Nakoma and she shook her head, with a slight chuckle. "It's not that big of a deal. A few days of cleaning it and I will be alright," She said as she looked at her rummage through the bags.

Chel looked at Jasmine with a softer gaze, "There's more room in the back that aren't as dusty. If Eric wants the daybed. He can have it. I'm sure there are more places to sleep here since it is a rather decadent island. Maybe even a bar in the back. Lord, knows I could use a drink as well."

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Large

Last edited by Chel Ix on Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:09 pm

"I'd prefer to be a solo composer with an orchestra to play whenever I perform rather than being a part of one who has to wait to perform because someone screwed up and made them look bad." Eric smiles playfully at Nakoma before staring with concern at Chel's hands.

Eric hops up at the mention of the drink. "Sure I'll take the daybed. As long as no one minds my playing... but if there are more rooms I'll take one in the back, just so no one will complain they can't sleep." He insists. He glances over at the woman who entered. He didn't recognize her but the expression on her face seem pretty agitated so he left it alone.

Last edited by Eric. on Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:20 pm

{OOC: *coughs* I don't want to sound mean or anything... but I think it would have mentioned a bar in the description if there was a bar in the Bungalow...

East:
The beach ~
A beautiful, white beach where the water is clear blue. Right there where the jungle and the beach is separated- there is a bungalow with 9 beds- but there are also 4 hammocks outside if it's to hot in there. 4 logs that you can sit on makes a square around something that looks like a campfire.

And it doesn't say anything about bedrooms... just nine beds... @_@}
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:21 pm

(Right.. edit time)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next