The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)

Go down 
+10
Vanessa
Charlotte La Bouff
Thomas
Jasmine
Sinbad
Pocahontas
Nakoma
Eric.
Chel Ix
Cale
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:57 am

((OOC: I will make sure to do that! I will also ask the owner of this roleplay to delete our conversation so it's no longer on here. Once again I am so sorry I made it public, I wasn't thinking, haha! Sometimes it feels like a pm when you are doing an OOC. lol Sorry once again!

I unfortunately will be replying tomorrow morning, I am tired and I need some sleep! <3)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:00 am

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 11 Tumblr_my0bia64Gz1smvhxco1_500

Kristoff held his pinky out towards Chel, a pretty childish gesture of making a promise, "I swear, I'll never, ever, abandon you." His voice was truly sincere as he spoke to the girl. If he was going to do anything on this island, he was going to try and protect everyone, especially Chel. He wasn't going to let anyone get hurt, not this time.

"Should we head back? Or just wait a little bit more out here....?"
Back to top Go down
http://w00fw00fboyfriendo.tumblr.com
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:03 am

Thomas nodded. "Yeah, it did..." He said, noting the pained look on his face. He lost someone that day... Thomas thought, before letting out a breath. He was pretty sure that Jack wouldn't want to talk about it... It was never easy losing someone you cared about...

"It's been a long day... We all should probably get some sleep..." He said, glancing around.

Nakoma inwardly grimaced at the curse word that came out of Jack. She softened a little at his expression, having seen the same one herself everyday when she looked in the mirror... She looked up at Thomas when he spoke and nodded a little.

{OOC: We probably should end this topic anyways ^^; it is 17 pages long and it would be nice to get into them being there for more then a day :3 Just my opinion though...}
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:05 am

(THIS TOPIC IS NOW OVER! Feel free to start other tooics in the same area)
Back to top Go down
https://thesurvivorrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11