The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Character Profile} Dimitri

Go down 
+3
Marina*
Ariel
Dimitri
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

{Character Profile} Dimitri Empty
PostSubject: {Character Profile} Dimitri   {Character Profile} Dimitri Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:21 pm

{Character Profile} Dimitri MVk{Character Profile} Dimitri MVj{Character Profile} Dimitri MVl

The road I walk is paved in gold,
To glorify my platinum soul.
I am the closest thing to God,
So worship me and never stop.

The wretched blood runs through my veins
I gave up everything for fame
I am the lie that you adore
I feed the rich, and fuck the poor

I got, you want. It's just don't stop.
This is entertainment. Lies are entertainment.
You are down on your knees, begging me for more

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Name: Dimitri  Ziegler
Age During Event: 17 || Current Age: 21
Status in School: The Trickster
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dimitri had many different nicknames growing up, especially in school. By his fellow peers he was most often referred to as ‘that rich kid’ or ‘the brat with photographic memory’. Everyone pretty much knew Dimitri was the kind of guy who got something when he wanted it, but surprisingly he rarely used either his wealth or status for that. He’s the kind of guy who knows how to get things done no matter what tactic, or care much for the consequences afterwards. With the way he is, he always seems to be one step ahead of the rest.
Even with his outgoing and energetic persona as a child, it had always been hard to really figure him out. His two most known traits had always been mischievous and mysterious. It was a fact the kid enjoyed pranks a little too much at times. Many expected for him to change drastically after the sudden death of his mother, but much to everyone’s surprise Dimitri stayed pretty much the same, unless you’d count how he’d grew to be even more unpredictable with the years to come.
Dimitri didn't seem to mind or care that much when his father kept bringing home new women, none of them which stayed for that long.
Before his mother passed away, she and her twin sister visited each other quite often. As great as the twins sisters enjoyed the visits, the same could never be said about Dimitri and his cousin, Cale. When it came to his other cousin however, Cale's sister Holli, there was a whole other story, much to the brother's dislike.
Cale and him would fight and annoy each other, make the other get into trouble and destroy something of theirs. Dimitri even went as far to try and befriend Elsa, just so he could see the anger rise in the other boy. However, he grew to enjoy tormenting the poor girl instead more for his own amusement, whether it is to give her a fright now and then or just irritate her. He hasn't gone too far with that though. Yet.

As the years went by, Dimitri got less known for his status and wealth, and instead more for the ‘favors’ he offered. Someone wanted cheats to an upcoming test? Done. Revenge on someone? Easy.  Wanting a certain teacher fired? No problem. Drugs and what not? You got it. To put it simple, the ‘favors’ he provided could be anything, small or big, inside or outside the school grounds, crazy, dangerous or stupid. As long as he found it worth his time or interesting enough, pretty much anything went. But he never did any of these things for free, nothing he ever does come without a certain price or payment. However, he very rarely wanted money in return. It was not like he needed more of that after all. He rather they paid him back with favors of their own. If they refused, they ended up regretting it. Depending on the favors they had asked of him, he would use that as a way of getting back at them for not paying up. Either way, it never ended up pretty.
Dimitri wasn’t the violent type or much of a fighter for that matter, but knew oh so many other ways to use to get what he wanted. He had money and contacts, he knew what people liked and how to get it, and knows how to get his hands on information.

Dimitri never faced any trouble when it came to studying, and had always been a straight A student, so naturally school pretty much bored him too. He could skip the classes and still face no problem when it came to getting good grades.
After he became close friends with Odette (who they discovered shared a lot in common with surprisingly), he realized how much he enjoyed writing and theatre in general. The two would spend hours rehearsing (wink, wink), studying or just hang.  And seeing as Odette was one of the very few who seemed to tolerate his more difficult side, and the fact that she never hesitated to tell him off, Dimitri became quite attached to her. They were honestly nothing more than friends though, real close friends with barely any secrets from the other and who quite literally did everything together. Whenever Dimitri said or did something stupid, the worst she would do would roll her eyes.
At the day of the shooting, Dimitri had actually been surprise to find out his cousin was behind it, and for once not being quite sure how to react when Cale had entered the theatre room, and blocked Dimitri’s way out. At first they had just stood there in silence, challenging the other like they always done, daring the other to look away first. Until Cale had raised the gun and aimed straight for his head. Dimitri had dropped his playful smirk, and Cale had surely enjoyed the look of defeat and worry run across his eyes. But instead of killing him of right then and there, Cale had only shot him in the arm, leaving with the promise of giving Dimitri the real torture he deserved… when the time was right.

{Character Profile} Dimitri Giphy

Personality: Dimitri’s personality has always been quite hard to place and explain. At times he could be the sly, mysterious and manipulative type, and other moments childish, playful and mischievous.  It’s impossible to know what goes through his mind and predict what he might do next. This is one of the many reasons people says Dimitri is one splendid actor (or maybe just bipolar), and not only because of his interest in theatre.  He can quite literally be anything.
He can be charming, sophisticated, caring and sweet, or the exact opposite, cruel, sadistic and threatening. In school most of them had the fortune of seeing the gentle jokester side of him, unlike those who had the misfortune of getting on his bad side. Dimitri enjoys being misleading and a smartass when he can, and more than often has some snarky comment to add in conversations, especially if it would confuse or annoy someone.
He’s always been highly intelligent and cunning, along with absolutely despising being bored. He’s always had the need to entertain himself some way or another, which if you asked him people were the perfect objects to kill his boredom with.  He had always had the nasty and creepy knowledge about everyone and everything, and enjoys using just that for his own gain or amusement.
To him there’s no such thing as ‘good’ or ‘evil’, or choosing a side of things. If he does, it again would only be because he would get something out of it. So it’s of no surprise to him or anyone else when they say Dimitri was anything but trustworthy. He’s never been afraid to get his hands dirty, when there’s something he want, he’ll get it.
In his dictionary, the word ‘shame’ doesn’t seem to exist.

Family: Cousin to Cale and Holli.
Dimitri’s mother passed away shortly after his 8th birthday, and since then his father remarried 4 times, none of them which lasted that long.

[ L/A Rep:]
{Character Profile} Dimitri Because_tom_hiddleston
[This one’s for you wifey! <3 x’D] ]

[And THIS is what happens when CERTAIN characters are handed to me.... Now excuse me while I go and crawl down a hole.... x'3]

Last edited by Dimitri on Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:01 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Dimitri   {Character Profile} Dimitri Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:35 pm

Cale: Long time no see brother Smile
Me: Oh no *hides Dimitri*
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Dimitri   {Character Profile} Dimitri Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:11 pm

Dimitri: Ew... No... Cale... Ew....
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Dimitri   {Character Profile} Dimitri Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:14 pm

Cindy: It seems like everyone either had a thing for Cale or was related to him
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Dimitri   {Character Profile} Dimitri Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Or was friends with him(John and Herc^^ Unless they would like to share something.....;3). But yes.x3
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Dimitri   {Character Profile} Dimitri Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Hey.... Dimitri was one of the few related to Cale at the original 'The Survivor' :p
I'm kind of happy to be back, the survivor was my first rp... :3
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Dimitri   {Character Profile} Dimitri Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:20 pm

And besides I like having fun with everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thesurvivorrp.rpg-board.net
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Dimitri   {Character Profile} Dimitri Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:03 pm

NEW AND UPDATED DIMITRI PROFILE!!!!!!! :'D
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Dimitri   {Character Profile} Dimitri Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Dimi sure gets around XDDD but I don't mind cause that's what makes him awesome (amongst many other things Wink) :DDD *huggles him*
Odette: Looking good Dimi Wink
Me:....o-o
Holli: I see you're just the same as I remember you Wink
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Dimitri   {Character Profile} Dimitri Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:19 pm

mehehehehheheeeeeeeeee~

Dimi: When don't I?  Cool as do you, my dear~
*winks at you*
Holli, 'sister dear', just liked you wanted too right?~
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Dimitri   {Character Profile} Dimitri Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Odette: Why thank you, so how are things with Kida? Wink
Me: o//o *runs to Ami* HE WINKED AT ME!!!!
Holli: Hmmmm I was expecting you to be a little bit taller but I'm not complaining about your height Wink
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Dimitri   {Character Profile} Dimitri Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:01 pm

Dimitri: *snorts* playing hard to get that one >83 How are things with the teacher?~
Me: O.O *hides you* He's crazy and perverted! Dx
Dimitri: that's why you like me-
Me: Noooooooooo
Dim: *snickers, and smirks at Holli* Yeah, my looks make up for that don't they?  Cool
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Dimitri   {Character Profile} Dimitri Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:10 pm

Odette: I like her already Wink They're going good so far...I think I'm in love
Me: He has a point....and oh no already ODIE??
Holli: Only sometimes, I'm sure I could help you with the rest <<>>
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Dimitri   {Character Profile} Dimitri Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:18 pm

Dimi: Ofc you do^^ .... *pinches her cheek* As long as you don't get stupid. Or pregnant ^^
Me: truuuuuuue and.... wait WHAT?? ALREADY ODDIE??!?!
Dimi: I don't doubt you can Wink
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Dimitri   {Character Profile} Dimitri Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:42 pm

Odette: We've been careful, I'm not planning on having any kids yet >.>
Me:...She said she loved him....gosh darn it Odie >.<
Holli: As you should
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Dimitri   {Character Profile} Dimitri Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Character Profile} Dimitri
Page 1 of 1